fbpx

BLUE ICE!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody BLUE ICE!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

….wwwwhy is it signed R.P. then? This is getting unnecessarily confusing.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
      Participant

Here’s how I see it:

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I see it. The two letters are connected in an odd way. But thats a cursive S.

Hannah
          Participant

Arrrrgh!! The initialling thing still ticks me off. Enough that I won’t bid on them. I know, I’m weird, and I know, more for others to bid on – but I hate it. I just hate it.

Melody
            Keymaster

That is a color we are working on, kinda like the glacier color but without the greenish color. We’ll see. Still looking for a good blue dragon.

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

That is a color we are working on, kinda like the glacier color but without the greenish color. We’ll see. Still looking for a good blue dragon.

THIS is a good blue dragon! It doesnt need that any changes as far as Im concerned! 😀

Hannah
                Participant

THIS is a good blue dragon! It doesnt need that any changes as far as Im concerned! 😀

I will second that 🙂

yolanda
                  Participant

I will 3rd that ! I think you found a blue that alot of us LOVE !

Adaneth
                    Participant

I 4th that! I think it’s a fantastic blue dragon! :love:

SilverDragon
                      Participant

I think this blue would be perfect for a new production color. Very pretty!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I’m hoping for light blue dragons, and this color scheme is EXACTLY what I had in mind. Please, seriously consider making all of these dragons in this color scheme. And, please, make some of them LP at least so some of us less financially well off have chance to nab a few 🙂 .

Mike
                          Participant

Ditto, big time on a production run of this color. As blue is my favorite color this would be a great set. Just look at “Rain, PYO” to see how wonderful I think blue is. My wedding ring even has a sapphire in it.

Pam

I am with you guys. Although I am not really fond of this color (I like twilight or ocean blue dragons more), it has certainly gotten a lot of love. Why not just make all of these “most popular” ebay colors into production or LP?

Dragons: serpentine, blue ice, black emerald (replace black gold?), barn swallow (replace rainbow?), and something similar to twilight or ocean blue
                              Kirins: black fire, black violet, snow
                              Pegasi & Unicorns: palomino, buckskin, przewalskis
                              Flapcats: russian blue, abyssinian, blue point siamese, flame point siamese

These colors have all been really popular, relatively uncomplicated, and cover a nice range of colors.

Kiya
                              Participant

I agree whole heartedly, Pam! Though, I’d add Snow and Albino for the kirins. Those don’t appear to be hugely complex, but have been very popular.

Pam

Albino is a LP kirin color already.

Snow for kirins, yes, I forgot about them. We could probably change the name to blue ice though since the colors are so similar to blue ice dragons (if both were made production at the same time), or make blue ice dragons and call them snow. Or just ice. 😛 We would have called the blue ice spectral “snow” or “glacier” for the auction but those names were already taken.

There were also several really great ebay color schemes from the early days that were really popular and have been all but abandoned. Green sunset, copper mauve, violet flame, blue violet flame, etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.