fbpx

BLUE ICE!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody BLUE ICE!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Wow, that emperor is just beautiful! I’m rather “meh” about the Barn Swallow color everyone’s raving about, but if these were ever production or limited production, I’d buy the entire set.

bayoudragon
      Participant

I know I’m in the minority here, but for some reason, this dragon doesn’t do anything for me…. which is really odd because I love blue more than anything. o.O

I don’t know, maybe he needs more contrast… I prefer Olympia’s sky blue, winter blue, and twilight colors. Maybe I just need to see it on another sculpt. *cough* old warrior

Carolyn
        Participant

That dragon is beautiful . I adore that color . I’d love a Cat Wizard in white with that color as his robe . I can dream .

Adaneth
          Participant

Wow, that emperor is just beautiful! I’m rather “meh” about the Barn Swallow color everyone’s raving about, but if these were ever production or limited production, I’d buy the entire set.

Me too! This is the color that would get me started collecting Windstone Dragons, it is THAT gorgeous!! :love:

I really need to rob a bank this weekend, because I really want that Emperor… ๐Ÿ˜‰ :p

Adaneth
            Participant

That dragon is beautiful . I adore that color . I’d love a Cat Wizard in white with that color as his robe . I can dream .

Sasha, what a great idea! I’d love to see it too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Pam

I am going to try taking a pic of him on grey today, or different lighting.

Nicole
                Participant

hmm I think I liked the spectral better. Still voting for blue flame. I just think dragons need that fiery color or good contrast. I’d probably get a couple in this blue ice color but I would get more in blue flame

dragonshoard
                  Participant

Is there any chance of a fledge or young in the blue ice. Something a little more reasonable in price. He wants a blue ice so bad, but I just can’t wrap my head around the price, considering how many other dragons that would buy (and how much we have already spent…).

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. a fledge or young.

Pam

There will be smaller blue ice dragons. A fledgling is in the works.

dragonshoard
                      Participant

So what is the best way to show appreciation to PS? cookies, jewelry,…?

yolanda
                        Participant

Im just hoping for LPs cause i think even the fledge is going to go SKY HIGH !

littleironhorse
                          Participant

So what is the best way to show appreciation to PS? cookies, jewelry,…?

If I remember correctly, she’s partial to Tom Hardy and Gerard Butler…

Puffpastryofdoom
                            Participant

*Jaw drops open* ….The Blue Ice Pegasus has to be one of the most beautiful pieces I have EVER seen! To say that I’m “Madly in Love” with him even seems to be an understatement!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Nicole
                              Participant

wow I do have to say I would be the last person to like a blue pegasus and I love him in that color

Skeeterdeee
                                Participant

Pegasus: :jawdrop:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.