fbpx

2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 400 total)
  • Author
    Sikek
    Participant

That’s awesome Tempest618! I love the green and goldish shading on your unicorn’s face!

Sirithiliel
      Participant

>.< they're all so pretty! mine comes in on Tuesday and it seems sooo far away!

Jamesqe
        Participant

Here’s mine! I’m pretty happy with this one but my favorite leaf pattern is the one like what copper got. I would like most any color of that leaf pattern. If you should happen to want to trade pm me. Hannah you can use the photos.

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

Mine came today. All I could get for now is a cruddy phone pic, he’s actually a really pretty shade of green. I like him, but I was also hoping for a leafy or the zombie or a more “pukey” colored one.
            Photobucket

Matryoshka
            Participant

Beautiful! πŸ™‚

Sarah
              Participant

–Post removed at request of poster–

Jinya
                Participant

Here is the one I was Lucky enough to snag!

I can probably guess what you all are going to say.. but I want to hear it anyway! XD

pony-up
                  Participant

Oh Jinya, you got the one I wanted most! Lucky dog! lol Congrats πŸ™‚

pony-up
                    Participant

And here is my baby. I love the silver leaf ones, but not with color on the head so she is up for trade in the classifieds. Her eyes are silver and her gem is jonquil. Hannah you can use my pics for the directory.

photo 300548fa-9eb2-44ac-87e7-24ed420de170_zps693c7f6f.jpg photo 2998cf5f-220b-4e5c-a76d-8ad2089b18da_zps9defd0d8.jpg photo 97fb09b3-e143-4eba-ab51-80d749d09681_zps505eb806.jpg

Erika
                      Participant

Wow each one of these is amazingly beautiful! I love all of them!!!

I told my husband about the one per person rule when he said he’d try to buy one for me as a present along with me trying to get one… I told him not to do it since these guys are so limited…. if he wanted to get me a gift, I told him to get a different production piece. But maybe I should tell him to go ahead and try for a grab bag anyway for the next time they come out, if that is an accepted practice? Seems like lots of people have their S.O.’s get them a second uni… Hrm. *confused :

I side with you on this one, I think getting a second through someone else, though technically not against the rules, is bending them a little πŸ˜‰ I don’t have and hard feelings toward those who do get a second, but kudos for giving others a chance at one!

pony-up
                        Participant

I told my husband about the one per person rule when he said he’d try to buy one for me as a present along with me trying to get one… I told him not to do it since these guys are so limited…. if he wanted to get me a gift, I told him to get a different production piece. But maybe I should tell him to go ahead and try for a grab bag anyway for the next time they come out, if that is an accepted practice? Seems like lots of people have their S.O.’s get them a second uni… Hrm. *confused :

I side with you on this one, I think getting a second through someone else, though technically not against the rules, is bending them a little πŸ˜‰ I don’t have and hard feelings toward those who do get a second, but kudos for giving others a chance at one!

I think part of why so many people had their significant others buying them an extra uni is because the batch was released just a few days before Valentine’s Day. What better gift for a Windstone crazed partner?? lol πŸ˜›

etruscan
                          Participant

I can probably guess what you all are going to say.. but I want to hear it anyway! XD

We say, “Oh, you got drag0nfeathers’s Dreambaby!” πŸ˜‰

pony-up
                            Participant

My boyfriend surprised me with a late V-day gift when I got home from work today. This was our first Valentine’s day together and I about freaked out! I’ve never had anyone get me anything other than a rose, box of candy or a card before so I never expected something like this!

photo a9955082-9459-48e5-8d39-42031b9377bc_zps06e041e5.jpg photo 2d74023c-739e-4a2d-80c8-28205a2bb8df_zpsb5dfc397.jpg photo 1144c1b0-2e55-42a9-a2d3-9e71ec096ba6_zps58b79272.jpg

Sikek
                              Participant

He’s pretty cute and certainly unique, what luck! Congratulations =)

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

I applaud you for giving others a chance. My roommate missed both this batch and the previous batch. She cried for 2 hours when she missed this batch. She lost her job about 6 months ago and has saved every extra bit for one of these guys and missed them, and now she’s having to watch people who bought from both this batch and the previous one show off their unis. In some cases, she has to see people w/ 2 unis or 4 if they got 2 from the previous batch show pics and she has none.

I offered her the one a forum member snagged for me, but she didn’t want to take mine. My birthday is in a few weeks and I think she feels like it’s my Bday uni. πŸ™ I rather see her smile…..So I wanted to thank you for all the people who didn’t get one becuase your choice made it possible for at least 1 person to get one who otherwise wouldn’t have. Your choice represents the best part of this forum, people who actually care about other collectors.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 400 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.