fbpx

2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 400 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

They are both gorgeous!! πŸ™‚

Hannah
      Participant

I seriously feel like the luckiest girl ever tonight, I am shaking I am so happy!

I have NEVER gotten a unicorn or other grab bag from any batch straight from the factory that was one of my favorites, and I was expecting it even LESS from this batch, given the volume! I knew my odds were terrible to get one of the few that I really had my heart set on.. then I opened my box and for the first time ever in a grab bag batch, I knew IMMEDIATELY that I was going to keep this baby.

He is one of my all time favorites from this batch, and I could not be happier!!!

In case it wasn’t obvious, I am definitely keeping this little guy!! πŸ™‚ Thank you SO MUCH Melody!! I LOVE him!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Sirithiliel
        Participant

So lovely! he was one of my favorites as well! But i have lots of other favorites, so fingers crossed I get one I love to =D

Does he have little red speckles on his nose?

Leigha
          Participant

Aaaaahhhhhh Hannah! *whine* you got one of my favs too! Congrats πŸ™‚

Stephanie
            Participant

Congrats, Hannah! SO happy for you!!!!

Matryoshka
              Participant

Congrats Hannah! That’s fantastic πŸ˜€

etruscan
                Participant

Congratulations! He is beautiful. πŸ™‚

Hannah
                  Participant

Thanks so much everyone! Still grinning ear to ear XD

Siri – I checked closer and I don’t see any red speckles on his nose, but he does have a lot of the sparkly magic invisible paint so that may be what you’re seeing πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Congrats, Hannah, he’s BEAUTIFUL!! He’s in the store pic, isn’t he?

Hannah
                      Participant

Congrats, Hannah, he’s BEAUTIFUL!! He’s in the store pic, isn’t he?

Yes!! He’s the one in the middle πŸ˜€ And thank you!!

Shotzy11
                        Participant

Congrats everyone – they are even more beautiful in your pictures!!! I would be happy with any of those!! Can’t wait to see more pictures!!

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Thanks so much everyone! Still grinning ear to ear XD

Siri – I checked closer and I don’t see any red speckles on his nose, but he does have a lot of the sparkly magic invisible paint so that may be what you’re seeing πŸ™‚

could also perhaps be shadows from little dimples or something haha. He’s lovely, i always liked the berry touches on these

These GB Uni’s are looking really cool so far! I’m so very excited for mine to arrive! This is the first grab bag anything I’ve bought. I particularly like the lichen patterns.

briteblades
                            Participant

I’m really happy that you got the one you wanted, Hannah! πŸ˜€ He is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Sikek
                              Participant

An orange and blue one! Congrats Siberakh! He looks so nice!

That’s pretty cool you got one of your favs Hannah! Congrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 400 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.