fbpx

2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 400 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

photo group1_zpsdc7e053c.jpg
       photo group2_zpsbf90daea.jpg
       photo group3_zps847d7eb9.jpg

Wow Fairy!!! You didn’t do to bad your self !!! I LOVE the Leaf on the left πŸ˜‰

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

I’ve just been to the post office to get my baby! Huge customs charge eek! But he is beautiful! I’ll try and get some pics later. He is brown fading to black with a light brown blaze and an autumn leaf painted on him in gold. He has brown eyes, a green jewel and is covered in sparklies! And he has a cute little white sock on his hind leg! <3

> photo image_zpse19f9109.jpg

Hope that works!
      Sorry for the bad quality, I was so eager to get it uploaded I took a picture with my ipad

Sikek
      Participant

Hope that works!
        Sorry for the bad quality, I was so eager to get it uploaded I took a picture with my ipad

Wow, that’s a super beautiful leaf!

Scathach
        Participant

Hope that works!

Oh! ao pretty! πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

And it was down to you I am in possession of this beautiful lil baba! I forgot to mention, he has patches of gold interference too!
          I’ll get a better picture when I have my camera working!

Hannah
          Participant

Hi guys!

I just wanted everyone to know that I (finally) had the chance to update the Grab Bag Baby directory! As usual, if you don’t see your uni in there and you DID give me permission to use your image, please let me know either by PM or just by responding to me here! I had the chance to skim through the posts and I THINK I got everyone that gave me permission, but I have been known to miss details so please don’t be angry at me if I missed yours! I promise I will include it with a gentle reminder XD

If you DO want your unicorn in the directory and have not yet given me permission to use your photo, please send me a PM with a photo of your unicorn and let me know that I have permission to put it on my website πŸ™‚

Thanks everyone!!

http://www.deadbunny.org/gbb/

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Chloe
            Participant

Wow! Thank you, Hannah! πŸ˜€

It’s awesome of you to do this for us! Looks great!

Scathach
              Participant

And it was down to you I am in possession of this beautiful lil baba! I forgot to mention, he has patches of gold interference too!
                I’ll get a better picture when I have my camera working!

I’m so glad it all worked out and that you love her!

Life is beautiful.

Erika
                Participant

Wow daftdragoness, that’s a very attractive leaf uni! It’s the first of the leafs I’ve been a solid fan of.

pony-up
                  Participant

I was wondering if that baby would ever show up! She was my absolute favorite of the whole batch!

Hope that works!

Zloy720
                    Participant

The website nursery of all the grab bags is amazing Hannah! It is sooo cool to see them all side by side like that!

Hannah, i was about to say you didn’t post a picture of the one that i had, but then i saw it and remembered that it passed through your hands – so i guess that’s your pic. πŸ™‚ It’s better than the one i got from that angle. Love the page!

Hi guys!

I just wanted everyone to know that I (finally) had the chance to update the Grab Bag Baby directory! As usual, if you don’t see your uni in there and you DID give me permission to use your image, please let me know either by PM or just by responding to me here! I had the chance to skim through the posts and I THINK I got everyone that gave me permission, but I have been known to miss details so please don’t be angry at me if I missed yours! I promise I will include it with a gentle reminder XD

If you DO want your unicorn in the directory and have not yet given me permission to use your photo, please send me a PM with a photo of your unicorn and let me know that I have permission to put it on my website πŸ™‚

Thanks everyone!!

http://www.deadbunny.org/gbb/

I’ll get a better picture and then you can use that for mine πŸ™‚

I was wondering if that baby would ever show up! She was my absolute favorite of the whole batch!]

I feel so lucky to have her! ^^

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 400 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.