fbpx

2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 400 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

I got a cute green tiger ๐Ÿ™‚
      The funny thing is: with all the previous batches I always hoped for a tiger or zebra and almost always got something else. And now, when Iยดd have prefered something else I get a tiger >_< I think he is really sweet and Iยดm a bit unsure wether to keep or trade it. ๐Ÿ™‚
      Anyway, here he is:

Hannah, feel free to use the pics!

Mmloda
      Participant

Moonbeam ……. if you decide to trade your tiger uni let me know I would be interested!

Marzena

I got mine today! I was one of the second wave, yay for FAST shipping!

He’s a winter berry leaf!

Very pretty, but he’ll be FOR TRADE (EDIT – and he’s been claimed!) – i like rainbows (any pattern), especially if there’s a good amount of blue and of course the magic invisible paint (blue interference as has been seen in some would be a bonus too). Or if he’s your favorite, i’ll gladly trade for that reason too. But if nobody wants to trade, i would still be pleased to have him. ๐Ÿ™‚

His eyes are metallic red-pink, and his jewel is a pale yellow-green. He has nifty green ear fuzz and tail, a hind sock, a blaze, and a mottled pink nose. He’s dusted with magic invisible paint. I included pics with the flash and without in indoor light because both ways show color and detail the other doesn’t. I can take sun pics if prodded.

(feel free to use the pics for the gallery)

Jinya
        Participant

Anybody seen this baby the yellow arrow is pointing to?

This is my dreambaby, but she is MIA ๐Ÿ™

fairyhearted
          Participant

After lots and lots of trading (thanks to some awesome forum members – love you guys!), here are my cute little baby uni families. Not all are from this batch, but they wanted to join the picture. The leafy one in the center is up for trade if anyone’s interested.

photo group1_zpsdc7e053c.jpg
             photo group2_zpsbf90daea.jpg
             photo group3_zps847d7eb9.jpg

Jinya
            Participant

Wow, very nice collection Fairyhearted! Love the blue headed Lichen! If it ever needs a new place to stay, think of me ๐Ÿ˜€

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Pretty unis.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

littleironhorse
                Participant

I got my little guy today! First, I will admit that I was not a huge fan of the fantasy baby unis. I much prefer either the “normies” with regular horse colors, or regular horse colors with a pearl or metallic finish.

In fact, I got this little one for the sole purpose of trading since Melody had not yet confirmed at the time of my purchase that she would paint some regular ones again. She now has so “D’OH!” for me! :bigsmile:

However, I must say that in person this little guy is gorgeous, the level of detail is amazing and his colors just happen to fall exactly in my color palette since I just love warm colors!

Nevertheless, I still prefer regular horse colors so he will still be for trade. ๐Ÿ˜‰

As you can see he’s a winterberry with a beautiful chestnut head, chest and forelegs, his mane and neck are firey orange which blends into gold as it goes down his back, and the hindquarters are a mix of dark green and light golden green with some orange highlights at the very back and on the tail. He’s dotted with several bunches of berries and has red eyes and jewel.

Anyway, enough chatter, here come the pictures (Hannah you can use any of these, but I’ll take better ones when I can, these were taken in late afternoon under an overcast sky…)

Matryoshka
                  Participant

Aww, love the colours especially the mane ๐Ÿ™‚

I wasn’t going to collect unis. I don’t have a place for unis.

And then I made my first Winstone trade EVER, and this darling arrived on my doorstep.

Photobucket

And she goes so perfectly with my Zombie and my fella’s Frosticorn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now they’re a little family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I apparently have ZERO RESOLVE in the face of this batch of unis. Oh dear.

A HUGE thank you to the darling Lysithian for this lovely trade!

Feel free to use these pictures for the gallery. I finally took some good ones! The sun came out for the first time in what feels like years!

I wasn’t going to collect unis. I don’t have a place for unis.

And then I made my first Winstone trade EVER, and this darling arrived on my doorstep.

Photobucket

And she goes so perfectly with my Zombie and my fella’s Frosticorn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I apparently have ZERO RESOLVE in the face of this batch of unis. Oh dear.

A HUGE thank you to the darling Lysithian for this lovely trade!

Feel free to use these pictures for the gallery. I finally took some good ones! The sun came out for the first time in what feels like years!

Awww thank you Mother of Dragons! Glad this worked out and Lilac has such a perfect family to be with, so thank you!!

Jinya
                    Participant

Congrats Sikek and MOD! What an Awesome lil herd! They look great together!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

love that zombie <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
                        Blocked

That’s a pretty trio of unicorns!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

These are all so wonderful! I can’t wait to see mine though i fear it will be a good few weeks yet ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 400 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.