fbpx

2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 400 total)
  • Author
    Matryoshka
    Participant

Wow- also one of my favourites. Congratulations Bullsquid on the great grab! 🙂

Here is my little guy. Took him awhile to arrive in Canada. He has gorgeous colors, red, yellow/orange, lime green.

photo collage500pxl-1_zpsde2c782d.jpg

Sikek
      Participant

He’s cute! And I like how you did your photos =)

Mmloda
        Participant

Here is my little guy. Took him awhile to arrive in Canada. He has gorgeous colors, red, yellow/orange, lime green.

photo collage500pxl-1_zpsde2c782d.jpg

LOVE this guy…..if you ever wanna trade him please keep me in mind! He would fit right in with the rest of my tigers!

Marzena

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Ah, Bullsquid, very nice catch! that was one of my top pick uni’s! 🙂 He’s beautiful!

Lisa
            Participant

some more beautiful catches! I love seeing all these guys, thank you for sharing!

Zelda
              Participant

What a beauty Bullsquid! I love those facial markings and the hint of green along the belly.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kim
                Blocked

My mom got hers today which also took a while to get to Canada. It is a beautiful little tiger one a bit like Brandy’s but with different colours. It is orange with red legs, a purple mane and blue eyes and is really pretty. We will try and get pictures soon but if anyone has a rainbow coloured tiger or zebra or lichen to trade for a pretty tiger, let me know.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ann

Love the face on that one Bullsquid!

Bullsquid
                    Participant

What a beauty Bullsquid! I love those facial markings and the hint of green along the belly.

Thanks! The facial markings are my favorite part. 🙂

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

ah, there’s my top favorite…..wonderful catch =)

Hiya!

This might be over sharing but I wanted to tell a story…

Mine came today and honestly there isn’t a happier collector anywhere. I have been away from Windstones for a long time because something happened and I was so sad it wasn’t even funny. A number of years ago Windstones Edition sold five black grand unicorns on ebay and I was the lucky person that got the first one. I treasured it with all my heart and slowly collected and kept my fingers crossed until I had a full set of blacks. I was so proud of that set. I loved it so much I kind of thought of that set as one of my most treasured possessions. And then we hit some hard times in life – really hard times – and it started with a tree down causing a very leaky roof that almost threw us over the edge financially and ended with my husband loosing the engine in his truck. It was with a heavy heart I put my whole set of blacks up on ebay and sold them all as a set to a woman in California to get him the cash to buy the used engine to put in his truck so we could both keep working and fix the roof too.

Wow… tough times.

And to make matters worse, our house was broken into and the remainder of our Windstones were stolen, which granted was just a full set of peacock dragons. With this back to back blow, I couldn’t even look at Windstones for a few years… until we got back on our feet, got out of school (we were working full time and in college etc), and got older. My husband eventually as thanks replaced my blacks with whites (except for the grand which we haven’t found one yet but will someday) and I’ve began to really enjoy them again. I’ve done several PYO and love them, but I’ve never managed to get a grab bag edition because of a slow country internet connection.

Bring on the smart phones! When I got that notice on my email I was so happy I could cry. But when I went to the site (immediately) they were sold out. For a half hour I hit refresh over and over again until just by chance one came into stock again. I bet someone lagged out on checkout or something. I feel sorry about that, but I’m so happy it happened because I got my little guy in the mail today.

And truthfully I couldn’t ask for a better one! I fell in love at first sight. Thank you so much for sending such a special unicorn. I know they are all special, but I love mine best. I don’t know how you guys trade like you do! But anyhow, here’s my little baby! Sorry about so many pictures, but I’m a proud momma! If Hannah wants to use any of these, fine by me.

Lisa
                        Participant

He’s a beauty! I love the sock 🙂

Looking at all these guys for the first on the computer instead of the iThings… WOW. I’m just stunned by the level of detail. And it’s awesome how you can have two berry-scheme babies like scrpbkgrl’s & Fjorab’s post back to back, and yet they’re completely different in looks and personality. Love the purple “mohawk” look to the mane on the first one, and the green ears on the second! Just adorable, a few unique touches to make each one special.

*bows in Melody’s general direction* Bravo. I think this might be my favorite uni batch yet for the creativity they show.

Kim
                          Blocked

Here is the little tiger unicorn my mom got. She doesn’t know how to load pics on here so I am doing that for her. My mom likes my autumn leaf one and wants me to trade hers instead. She is gorgeous and we love her purple mane and amethyst gem to match and her baby blue eyes which match her blue stripes but she is not rainbow and I had my heart set on a rainbow one. So she is up for trade only for a tiger with more rainbow colours, a rainbow zebra, a lichen or winterberry with lots of colours. Also if you have any colourful unicorns from previous batches with pink, purple, blue or turquoise colours we’d love to see those too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 400 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.