fbpx

2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 400 total)
  • Author

… I put a portion of the crew together today for pictures, looked at the $$$ amount of the group, and darn near had heart failure. …

[abbreviated by Starhorse]

Ain’t that the truth. I try not to think about it too much…

LOL…it would help if I hadn’t actually bought back one I’d traded away early last year. That’s always more expensive than retail. I’m starting to wonder if I need to add these guys to my homeowners insurance.

etruscan
    Participant

… I put a portion of the crew together today for pictures, looked at the $$$ amount of the group, and darn near had heart failure. …

I wouldn’t describe Windstones as an investment, but you can get some of your money back if you have to. How’s that for a rationalization? πŸ˜‰

I wouldn’t describe Windstones as an investment, but you can get some of your money back if you have to. How’s that for a rationalization? πŸ˜‰

LOL–more of it than I could with other hobbies I’ve had!

FactFox, I love the golden blaze and the extra touch of purple on the rump of the one you got. It definitely sets her a bit apart! With regards to trading…well, it’s not *no* risk, but I also don’t think it’s too high risk. I did luck out in that the first couple of trades I did were with very well known members here, so I felt a bit more comfortable. As it turns out, when I was taking pics today, I realized that out of all the GBs I have (both poads and unis), I’m the first owner on only three! I did more trading than I thought I had this year. Most people here are relatively easy to deal with and friendly, so it’s worth at least putting an ad up to see if anyone is interested.

Azurielle
      Participant

I love these leafy babies. So sad that i missed them completely.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Mine came in the mail this morning! I took some quick pictures with my phone. He’s a real sweety. πŸ˜€

photo image.jpg

photo 300ced89-4452-43c8-8d95-9d26592e0690.jpg

photo image-2.jpg

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

***Updated!***

Mine came in today! Woohoo! πŸ™‚

Here are updated photos, though still not the best.. Boo!! at icky weather!! lol

I missed these before. That one is my favourite of the two, he is really cute, especially with that green blaze.
          I really seem to be favouring the lichen patterns!

Thanks! πŸ™‚ His lil green blaze is really super adorable!

Dragonmedley, I’m absolutely fawning over your lil copper leaf baby πŸ˜€ That’s a fantastic catch! I wish I had a Poad to try and tempt you with πŸ˜‰ hehe! <3

dragonmedley
          Participant

Dragonmedley, I’m absolutely fawning over your lil copper leaf baby πŸ˜€ That’s a fantastic catch! I wish I had a Poad to try and tempt you with πŸ˜‰ hehe! <3

πŸ™‚ I don’t know if I’ll break down!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

πŸ™‚ I don’t know if I’ll break down!

I really don’t blame you πŸ˜‰ He’s a stunning lil uni! You did great catching him! πŸ™‚

Mary
              Participant

I don’t know if anyone saw this, but Windstone listed two of the GB Uni’s on Ebay;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290870954025?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300868375208?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

They’re both beautiful!

Jinya
                Participant

Loving that rainbow one!

Kim and Brandy, you guys are so amazing for thinking of me! ^^ When i realised more had been released and i’d missed them again i was gutted!
                  However, the AMAZING Susie emailed me to say she had one left over! XD *Squee* I’m so happy!

siberakh1
                  Participant

Oh, I’m glad you were able to finally get one daftdragoness! πŸ˜€

Kim and Brandy, you guys are so amazing for thinking of me! ^^ When i realised more had been released and i’d missed them again i was gutted!
                    However, the AMAZING Susie emailed me to say she had one left over! XD *Squee* I’m so happy!

OMG that is sooooo awesome!!! YEAH….Ok it was totally strange to see at the beginning of your post “Kim and Brandy” here’s why…..Toooo funny because that is me and my sisters name and I thought for a moment you were refering to me and sister and wondering how you knew her ROFLMAO!!!!

So happy you are gonna get a baby!! WOOT WOOT

Bullsquid
                    Participant

So I finally got around to taking pictures of my new unicorn -the lighting in my house is terrible!. I’m calling her a fire lichen, and I love her to bits! She is pretty much exactly what I wanted. πŸ™‚

She’s got bright red and orange lichen markings, red eyes and jewel, plus some blue interference paint at the top of her neck. She also has neat markings on her face that make her look like a fiery African wild dog, which I think is really cool.

Sikek
                      Participant

Wow Bullsquid! That one has to be my favourite I’ve seen here. She’s amazing!! Congratulations!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 400 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.