fbpx

2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 400 total)
  • Author

Ours have arrived, and they are just lovely! I think, if I am not mistaken, the one that is mine is the Zombicorn! I love his creepy white eyes! I am hoping he won’t eat my beau’s frosty lichen/lava uni though! It’s blizzarding outside, so I will get better pictures when the skies have cleared!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really couldn’t be more pleased, they’re lovely! And they’ve got us hooked, ugh. XD Now I am trying to get a third uni to match them!

I was just reading Lovecraft’s “Herbert West- Reanimator” today and so the zombie unicorn was just hilarious to get!

moonbeam
    Participant

When I came home tonight I found a notice from the customs office, that I can collect my windstone Package (and pay the customs fee, of course >_<). FINALLY!! Seems like I will be up VERY early tomorow to make it there (it takes me a good hour) and then to work in time.
      Oh my, the anticipation is killing me!

Kalandra
      Participant

These are Secerthope’s grab bag babies, I’m posting for her.

photo ac3fc207-3352-4208-bb8d-48e6a7b9f5af_zpsf0ced7c4.jpg

photo 2da7cb06-e00e-478d-82b2-01127551a645_zps02d60f25.jpg

Kalandra

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

These are Secerthope’s grab bag babies, I’m posting for her.

photo ac3fc207-3352-4208-bb8d-48e6a7b9f5af_zpsf0ced7c4.jpg

photo 2da7cb06-e00e-478d-82b2-01127551a645_zps02d60f25.jpg

Thank you Kalandra!!! :bigsmile:

Here are my LOT’S O TRADING Uni Group. They are from the Feb. batch except for the blue stripe and the green and blue striped. They are from the Jan batch. I have 2 more coming and will post when they arrive. They are all here to stay and to pretty not to post. I LOVE them all!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

fairyhearted
          Participant

Omg, your blue/white tiger in the front is SOOOOOOOO gorgeous. Super jealous! πŸ˜‰ What a pretty group.

tempest618
            Participant

I love that green and blue tiger in the middle! It’s beautiful!!

Lisa
              Participant

Oh! You got the copper one I adore! Nice collection!

Hannah
                Participant

Thanks to 2 awesome ladies that I was able to work out a 3 way trade with, I ended up getting this beauty! He looks very similar to the Winterberry I already have, but there are subtle differences (the eye color, leaf shape, placement of colors, etc) that make him a great addition to my little uni family πŸ™‚

Thank you so much to both of my trading partners for being integral in me being able to get this beauty!!

I know that pics of him have been posted already, but I’m a proud mamma and had to share!

And here are a couple of links to some images of both of my berries together!

http://www.deadbunny.org/images/winterberries1.JPG
                  http://www.deadbunny.org/images/winterberries2.JPG
                  http://www.deadbunny.org/images/winterberries3.JPG

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kathleen
                  Participant

Hannah what a beauty Congrates. πŸ™‚

Secerthope LOVE your collection. πŸ™‚

etruscan
                    Participant

Hannah, they look beautiful together! πŸ™‚

Kathleen
                      Participant

Just had to say after looking at everybody babies I could not pick a favorite.
                        Congratulations everyone.
                        Fairyhearted love yours as well and the black one with silver posted on this page. Those would make my top ten for sure.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

:bigsmile: Thanks Everyone!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Lisa
                          Participant

Hannah, they look like brother and sister, a beautiful pair!

Kim
                            Blocked

Those are all gorgeous! Moonbeam, it will be exciting to see what you get too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
                              Participant

Azurielle: He is really pretty. I love all the different metallic colours in there, he looks quite cosmic!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 400 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.