Work Advice – What To Do When Your New Coworker Is AWFUL

Home Forums Miscellany Community Work Advice – What To Do When Your New Coworker Is AWFUL

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

She took the back off of your chair!?! What – she doesn’t have a chair of her own to sit in, or hers didn’t have a back?

What gives with this *person*?

Although if you HAD gotten hurt, you could have put in a Workman’s Comp claim – especially if it screwed up your back even more…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

sherry10151982
      Participant

WTF is wrong with her??!! And how do you only take the back of a chair? That’s malevolent and she’s hideous.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

It was supposed to be a practical joke. It’s just a rolling computer chair.

A part of me wishes I busted my ass on the floor and then I’d milk it with time out for my back but I know how I am and I wouldn’t follow through with it anyway. You know how many times I could have got onto workmans comp here? LOL! Too many for me to count, but I never fill out the reports for that stuff. So many times I need help picking up 200lb cabinets and there’s just NOBODY around to give me a hand. I’m sure that’s 75% of the reason my back is as jacked up as it is right now, but good luck proving it.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

In other news her kids were sad about the kitten she let die, so she just got a pitbull puppy *face palm*

A 6 year old and a 3 year old and she gets a pitbull of all things. (and don’t get me wrong I LOVE pitbulls, but I hate people who do not know how train their children how to respect and properly behave with powerful animals)

Her kids are going to kill the poor thing within 2 weeks I guarantee it.

Either that or get bit and it’s 100% NOT going to be the dog’s fault. It’s gonna be her kids trying to ride it, or jumping on it, or pulling on it or something they’re not supposed to be doing and it’s going to snap out of fear or being in pain and then it’s going to be gone. I’m already predicting it.

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Unfortunately I think you are dead on. My guess is the kids are going to get bitten. There are a bunch of breeds that do not mix with very young kids.

Maybe she should have put a bag of flour in a dog costume and when the kids are able to ‘take care’ of it without having it bust open, then maybe they could get a real animal.

An older established dog known to be good or tolerant with kids would have been a better choice as well, not a needy puppy. Although with what happened to the kitten I don’t think any pet is safe in that household – but I’m preaching to the Choir as they say…

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Well it only took 6 days…. 6 days for the dog to get a broken leg. Oldest daughter was standing on the kitchen table while holding the puppy and then dropped the dog onto the floor.

I never hit a kid before… but I really wanted to.

They came into work shopping and came running up to my desk to say hi (because someone has to babysit them while the parents shop). I of course said hello to the kids and asked “How’s the puppy?” to which the older replies *while spinning circles in my computer chair* “He’s at the doctor. He hurt his leg because he wiggles too much. He’s a bad dog.” I immediately look at the mother and she shrugs her shoulders telling me the kids accidently dropped the dog while they were playing on the table. I’m like “On the table?” and she replies “She was standing on the table and dropped the dog onto the floor and it broke it’s leg.” I asked again because I was stunned and thought I misunderstood somehow “She was standing on top of the table… while she was holding a puppy?” The straight faced said “Uh… YEA!” With an attitude like I was the one who was stupid. I had to get up and walk away before I said something terrible in front of her children.

I @#$^&+% KNEW something like this was going to happen! *screams*

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Ela_Hara
                Participant

HOLY S**T!

If it was me and I started hearing about more things like that happening to the poor puppy, I would seriously think of anonymously calling Animal Control and reporting her/her family for Animal Cruelty ….

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Oh believe me it has crossed my mind already

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Natasha
                    Participant

As soon as I saw you’d updated this, my stomach fell and I knew something had happened to the poor puppy. And seriously, pitties are pretty darn sturdy, so they must have flung the poor thing. I’m sick of this all-around awful woman. She shouldn’t be allowed to have animals under her “care.”

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I don’t know how her children survive to be honest

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

sherry10151982
                        Participant

I’ve got to come to where you are and smack this woman silly. Where are you from again? This is completely ridiculous and that puppy is not going to heal. They won’t leave him alone and it’s going to be a matter of time before something else happens or he gets older and they dump him at the shelter. They are cold callous people and I don’t put anything past them. Those kids are going to be a clone of her and that scares the hell out of me.

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Hmm, do you know which vet they took the pup to? Maybe you can talk to someone there and tell them about these people’s history with animals, about the kitten and all. Maybe they’ll be able to do something. At least animal control might listen more to the vet than to someone who is to them just a random joe.

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

People like that shouldn’t reproduce. And she lets the kids play on top of the table? She shouldn’t be taking care of kids, much less pets.

BDW
                              Participant

Wow she sounds like quite the princess/spoiled brat. Doesn’t have any sense in her brain either from the pet episode. I agree with most people suggested. I’m sorry you are experiencing this stress. 🙁

Bodine
                                Participant

I have read this from day one and I am astonished and feel so bad for you DF.The puppy is a damn shame and needs to be taken away.Nothing good in that situation.
                                  I had a bully at work once At a chicken plant.I worked on a leg packing line,this person would hold the legs back on the conveyer belt until they almost fall off on the floor then let them go, straight for me in a pile.You have to get your box,liner,pack 8 whole legs properly,next liner,etc. until full,close it,push it on while more legs steady come.Well I got fast and I got mad.I do not condone violence but one day,wrong day,she did it showing off and laughed at me.Not a good thing to do.At break without a word,I grabbed her in the locker room,shoved her face in the mirror and gave her a few choice words.Never had another problem out of her or anyone else after that. Yeah,I should have been fired because there were plenty of witnesses but not a soul said a word.They all knew she had something coming.Now I am not saying violence at all but she is a bully and needs to be put back a few steps.As long as she can pick on you she will.That is what they do and she won’t stop until you stop her or one of you are gone sorry to say.
                                  That old cliche’, “Don’t poke the bear?”
                                  A birdie told me if nothing gets done about job harassment from your manager staff there go to “The Aware Line” and report it.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.