Work Advice – What To Do When Your New Coworker Is AWFUL

Home Forums Miscellany Community Work Advice – What To Do When Your New Coworker Is AWFUL

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Bodancia
    Participant

Wow – I can’t believe all this. How horrifying. Do you have any type of Animal Control in your city? Or a Animal Humane Society? I would report her to them in a heartbeat about what happened to that puppy. Oh my gosh… Usually they take those kind of reports in confidence. Apparently the kids don’t feel any guilt over what happened, which makes it even worse. Makes you wonder what they would do next, just for fun…

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodancia
      Participant

Or – you pick one of us, and carefully let us know in a private email who this person is, and the contact info for the local Humane Society, and WE will report her! That way, you can truthfully say you didn’t do it. LOL

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodine
        Participant

😄Indeed.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

You can count me in! A good discussion to the Vet she is using may be in order as well. If the Vet gets a steady stream of broken bones, problems, etc. from her about the puppy they should also report her. I think most Vets who have suspicions would.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
            Participant

Pitbull and stupid humans, terrible mix.
              I bear a scarred face my entire life because of stupid humans.I was 4 1/2,put in a foster home with a guard dog,shepherd mix turned mean,put out in the yard with him unsupervised.I got tore up.They got to keep the dog until it tried again.Stupid humans make stupid decisions and the innocent pay for it.
              Sorry got off topic DF

sherry10151982
              Participant

Damn Bodine, sorry for that😭! That is stupidity run a muck.

Bodine
                Participant

A MUCK,A MUCK,A MUCK,A MUCK!!😄

sherry10151982
                  Participant

Damn that movie was one of my favorites!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Yea I got tore up twice by a dog as a kid too, but both times it was my fault because I was an unsupervised child and got what I deserved. One was my aunt’s shiatzu that bit me in the face when I was a baby. I don’t even remember it I’m sure I did something stupid. The one I do remember was my uncle’s German Shepard named Santana. She was a guard dog as well and kept outside on a chain. I was probably… I dunno 6 or 7? I just remember my entire face being bloody and the dog on top of me chewing on my head. The dog was on a chain so I had to have been all “DOGGIE! and ran right for it. Nevertheless I have no fear of dogs at all from the experience. Kids brought up in the 80s are different from kids now, LOL. Now if a dog so much as growls at a kid they need months of therapy to get over the trauma. I do remember this HUGE lab retriever mix that used to prowl around my neighborhood that I hated. Now, I never say I hate a dog, but this dog was way bigger and stronger then me and on more the one occasion it would chase me, knock me down, and… and start to hump me like there was no tomorrow. >_< I’d be a kid playing in the dirt and then next thing you know I’m screaming and this giant dog is trying to hump my face. Only now as an adult I can look back and laugh, but God I hated that dog so much! LOL

In other news, the puppy has now been rehomed. Apparently a few days after the incident the dog bit one of the kids. (In my head I’m like GOOD!) so she gave the puppy to her grand parents.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
                      Participant

I am so sorry about you getting bit,twice,but it was NOT your fault.You were a child.That was stupid adult humans in both cases.It is good you have no fear of dogs,you are a surviving alfa.I don’t fear them either,done their worse.
                        You are so very right about this gen. of kids.They do need to toughen up a bit because life is not soft.
                        And good for the puppy,I hope.

Bodine
                        Participant

Every Halloween I will all of a sudden run around the house in a raised voice ,”A MUCK,A MUCK,A MUCK,A MUCK!!!!”😋
                          Hocus Pocus ..

sherry10151982
                          Participant

I was bit by a dog and I was really doing something stupid. I was six or seven and my friend and I were running and jumping OVER the dog and I accidentally tripped over him and he bit the crap out of my leg. Need 13 stitches but it didn’t scare me or stop me from loving dogs. Drag0n that is kind of funny about the humper!! LOL!! I had this mental image of a little kid and this big ass dog like the one from sand lot the movie humping you LOL!! That damn dog.

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Lol I remember the family that lived in the apartment behind ours and the next building over, across the little shared patio. It was a single mom and her 2 sons. The boys were about my age, and I played with them. This was in the 70s, and the mom liked to have fun so to speak. The boys were left alone all day, and we would go into her bedroom and get into the king size boxes of condoms and make water (or regular) balloons of them- we really were too young to grasp sex and their proper use. For awhile, she had a harlequin Great Dane that you did NOT bend over in front of. She had fun with him too the boys said, and any bent over human was fair game. If you were standing up he was sweet though. Don’t remember what happened to him, he was just gone one day.

Kim
                              Blocked

Ugh I can’t believe she thought she could take care of a pit bull puppy and then let her kids do that! She doesn’t deserve kids or animals. How are older grandparents going to take care of the dog either? They are strong and hyper. I bet they will probably re-home it too. That’s all we need is another pit bull puppy that might end up in a shelter at some point because know one knows how to take care of it. I walk two pit bulls and one is from a California shelter and one is from Ontario. The ladies I walk them for rescued both of them and had them sent all the way to Calgary, Alberta where I live because no one would adopt them where they were from. The male dog Cooper from California likes me but he is super timid of people, especially men and very protective of me and the female dog and he is aggressive with other dogs. I think he was abused because if you make any sudden movement he cowers. It’s sad. The female dog Cora is friendly with people and other dogs but she likes to pull when we walk constantly so walking both of them is a challenge. But I’ve been doing it for about two years now and they have improved slightly. But I feel sorry for dogs like that not knowing their past and what they’ve been through.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

You’re not wrong Kim, chances are good I bet they will end up rehoming it too. Hopefully wherever it ends up it will be happy. I guess they have a farm with goats so maybe they will keep it. Who knows… Even though they are her grandparents they are still pretty young. I feel like all her family does is breed. Her mother is a manager here in the store (which is why she gets away with 90% of her nonsense) and she is my age. I’m just glad it’s not with her anymore.

My neighbors have a rescue pitty named Zane. He’s such a good doggo. I give him pets when I get home from work most nights if he’s outside. My other neighbors across the street have little maltese dogs like my sisters. My sister’s is nice, but theirs are mean little buggers. They’re never on the leash and more then once they have bolted across the street and attacked Zane. Zane could totally rip them apart if he had the mindset but he just runs, yelps and hides from them. People and their idiocy are 99% of the cause of dog attacks I swear.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.