fbpx

Windstone Identification Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Identification Thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

Speaking of tongues however, i just noticed my little old mans mouth didn’t connect all the way around. Meaning that unlike my other hatchers the mouth is sort of… broken in the front. I’m not sure (and couldn’t find pictures of) what the tongue Melody mentioned looked like. I tried to grab a picture of the mouth of one of my peacocks and of this flat brown one. PeacockBrown

Sarah
      Participant

Grr… well, obviously the one that posted was the peacock. I did try posting both, but apparently only one went through! I’d try editing it, but last time I tried that it did not go well!!! So hopefully this will post the brown.
        Brown hatchling

etruscan
        Participant

This isn’t the best photo to show the tongue, but maybe good enough? It’s from the Astral Castle website:

Sarah
          Participant

Thanks! I’ve never had a lot of luck seeing stuff on their site for some reason! Maybe it’s a phone verses computer issue. Anyway, I don’t think that’s what my little guy has, maybe it’s just a sort of longer snout? This one is painted a different color and mine isn’t. Interesting. Well, thanks again!!

Courtney
            Participant

Hey guys.

There is an eBay listing for a “Windstone” Hatching dragon I have never seen. It had 3 heads and I don’t think it’s Windstone but I have no idea what it is. Can’t find the exact thing on google.

Anyone know what it is?

eBay listing number is 382068942479

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

etruscan
              Participant

Definitely not a Windstone Editions piece.

Courtney
                Participant

Etruscan – Do you know what it is maybe? I can’t find it on the internet at all.

etruscan
                  Participant

No, so far I haven’t found it either. I don’t see any copyright or maker info in the photos.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Stephanie who used to post here- she has a young baby now but still does pop in sometimes- has a hatcher with a tongue. I think it’s an old green and without a felt pad. Maybe see if you can find her posts? I seem to remember she posted a few photos of Gene Simmons hatcher.

Angelina
                      Participant

Spoke with the seller and they admit they cannot prove it’s a Windstone and also cannot find more on it and said they’d change it to an ‘Unknown’. Apparently they got it with some actual Windstones from a person and just assumed. It happens. 🙂

Courtney
                        Participant

I see. He let me know about it and delisted it. I like the little guy and bid on him. I’m just curious to know what he actually is.

Courtney
                          Participant

What color is this?

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Looks like the original brown, but with a dark exposure on the camera setting.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Courtney
                              Participant

You think? If so my mom will return it.

Courtney
                                Participant

I messaged the seller and she said that it definitely isn’t the original color and that the pictures are true to the real color.

No one has ever seen this color?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 289 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.