fbpx

Windstone Dreams

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstone Dreams

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author

I don’t think I have had dreams about Windstones. That is pretty funny about Chessie tho.

Skigod377
    Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Last night I dreamt that Windstone was having problems listing ebay auctions and it was my webservers fault. I actually got out of bed and went and started typing things into my server to fix it.

Can you tell I have a hard time sleeping, work is always in my head.
      You need a vacation.

Anonymous

Well.. duh.. πŸ˜†

As soon as I can find someone who can take over on the order desk here, and do the billing on Wild Rose, and answer support tickets, and the phone, and the email, and watch Windstone and neons.org for problems, and do up new game images and updates for APG, take over my shifts at APG, and go out on consulting calls… sure, I’m there.

Skigod377
        Participant

You dont ask for a whole lot, do you? πŸ˜›

Anonymous

Nope, did I mention there’s no pay? That you have to actually take your earnings from the two jobs and put them back into Wild Rose? πŸ˜€

Skigod377
            Participant

Good luck getting that vacation!

Sounds like your boss is a real slave driver Snap

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

What? Chessie didn’t like your poems? 😯 Those and you are some of the last things I’d want booted off this forum!

In the dream. I dont think she has even seen them.

Are you kidding? I ADORE your poems… I’ve been stalking that topic ever since you posted it! πŸ˜† … Gosh though… am I really that scary that you dream about getting booted off? Eep… don’t mean to terrorize you guys… Fine by me if you go off topic! πŸ˜€

Ok, weirdly enough… I can’t remember any Windstone dreams! I’m sure I’ve had a few, though.

Skigod377
              Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

Are you kidding? I ADORE your poems… I’ve been stalking that topic ever since you posted it! πŸ˜† … Gosh though… am I really that scary that you dream about getting booted off? Eep… don’t mean to terrorize you guys… Fine by me if you go off topic! πŸ˜€

Ok, weirdly enough… I can’t remember any Windstone dreams! I’m sure I’ve had a few, though.
                It was a nightmare!! I am glad you are not so scary in real life. πŸ˜€

Nah… I’m just a potato in real life.

… Rawr?

SPark
                Participant

What if somebody here has a phobia of potatos though?

Skigod377
                  Participant

See? Scary.

Anonymous

Rawr? 😯

Slave driver, yeah, there have been quite a few days I sit here with my eyes half open, that’s why I had to get a bigger monitor.. πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

Wow, Snap, you’re the definition of a dedicated workaholic. But we do appreciate it! πŸ˜€
                        Last night I finally had a dream I could remember, but it wasn’t about Windstones. It was sort of Snakes on a Plane, even though I never watched that movie, or even its trailer, but the snakes were short and fat and had two head…
                        The funniest part was that I got checked by an airport security woman, and I realized I’d forgotten to take the blade off my belt. But she found it and just said it would come in handy; she was glad I had it.
                        Wishful thinking, I guess.

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Nope, never dreamed about Windstones but I HAVE dreamed about fishing on World of Warcraft.

Oh goodness, I’ve had WoW dreams forever…..One night my bf woke me because I was breathing funny, short breaths like I was running, and then I’d hold my breath for a second or two then a sharp exhale, and my legs and arms were twitching like a dogs do….I was dreaming I was in cheetah form searching for something, and the holding of breath was because I was jumping…and then landing. Totaly weird…no wonder I don’t sleep well, I live my dreams….Thank GOD I don’t sleep walk like my mom…. πŸ™„

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.