fbpx

Windstone Dreams

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstone Dreams

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

Anyone ever have dreams about Windstones? I know I’ve had at least three.

Last night I dreamt I found a found a rainbow mother dragon statue under my stairs, so I decided to catch her and perhaps sell her on ebay since I’m not huge on rainbows. So I got a bag and a sticked and tried to shoo her into the bag, but my face was a little too close, and she was actually a tiny Windstone snake you see, and she got in my mouth! Now normally if there was a baby snake in my mouth I’d just flop over and die from horror, but you know, since it was a Windstone it wasn’t that bad. So I pulled her off my tongue (she had a very good grip) and stuck her in the bag.

Once she was in the bag she curled up and became a statue again, but she was this cool curled tiny rainbow snake statue (which I’m usually scared to death of) and she was so beautiful I decided to keep her XD

DantheDragon
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That’s so funny! I can’t remember ever having a Windstone dream, but I usually can’t remember my dreams anyway.
          That’s sure proof you really are obsessed, Danthe!

Oh I have one was like a white sale on Windstones, but I was the only one who knew what they were so I was trying to grab as many as possible with out dropping them, and hoping that another collector didnt find the store before I bought them all. πŸ˜†

Nope, never dreamed about Windstones but I HAVE dreamed about fishing on World of Warcraft.

Skigod377
          Participant

I have had a couple bad dreams about the forum, and a couple dreams about dragons on Ebay… Praying the auction ended before someone else found them.

the ones about the forum, did they involve haveing your post count removed? πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

ruffian wrote:

the ones about the forum, did they involve haveing your post count removed? πŸ˜†

HahA! I had one the other night! Chessie got mad at me about my poems for some reason… they were off topic or something, so she booted me out and I had to start all over and noone knew me anymore and I got treated like a newbee and everyone was mean to me. πŸ˜₯ The others I would rather not mention, cuz they may be true πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

What? Chessie didn’t like your poems? 😯 Those and you are some of the last things I’d want booted off this forum!

dragonmedley
                Participant

When I first started my collecting frenzy 2 years ago, I had called all the Green Earth stores in Ontario. One had an emerald emperor. I told my husband and he said, well, why don’t you go for it, since they’re half price (they were getting rid of their stock). That night I dreamed of a green dragon. I had never thought I’d own an emperor! And lo, I now have 2, peacock and emerald, and I think I’m gonna go for the gold.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skigod377
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

What? Chessie didn’t like your poems? 😯 Those and you are some of the last things I’d want booted off this forum!

In the dream. I dont think she has even seen them.

Maria
                    Participant

Well she ought to. When will you make another one?

Skigod377
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well she ought to. When will you make another one?

Probably when something new comes out or when Snap and Nirvana start to go after the same peice!

SPark
                        Participant

I dreamed about finding a PYO emperor dragon in a store. His tail was broken, but I was really happy because he was so cheap! *laughs*

Anonymous

Last night I dreamt that Windstone was having problems listing ebay auctions and it was my webservers fault. I actually got out of bed and went and started typing things into my server to fix it.

Can you tell I have a hard time sleeping, work is always in my head.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.