fbpx

Windstone Dreams

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstone Dreams

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author

gryphondreamer wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Those are horrible dreams. I had a Windstone dream the other night that I need to buy a whole bunch of them. I was like a kid in a Candy Store.

ive had similar dreams to that. but, when i go to take them home, they are gone!

Oh, that would be a mean trick on yourself.

Skigod377
    Participant

I had a Windstone dream last night! I was not supposed to bid on any of the LE flapcats cuz I have to give all my money to a forum member for an Old Warrior, but I bid $525 anyway. Well, I got outbid and it was won for $910. Well, the top two bidders backed out and I got a 2nd chance offer from Karen. I explained to her that I had no buisness bidding and really couldnt afford it right now. Well, she talked to Miss Melody and Miss Melody told her to give it to me for $314, and I could make payments!! ๐Ÿ˜† I actually got to take home the LE flapcat number 2!! ๐Ÿ˜€ And then I woke up.

Purplecat
      Participant

I dreamed once that my ow dragon got in a fight with one of our cats and ate her tail…and that when we came upstairs the ow sculpture was sitting there just like normal except for a tail clamped in his jaws…weird… ๐Ÿ˜•

Hmm, that would be a weird dream purplecat.

Brian
        Participant

I am dreaming about having purplecat fix and repaint an Old Warrior for me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.