fbpx

Windstone Dreams

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstone Dreams

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

You have weird dreams, Arlla. Did you watch a movie with a similar storyline before bed or something?

Arlla
      Participant

nope! I just have REALLY WEIRD DREAMS…like every night. It’s like going to the movies every time I fall asleep. ^_^

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Maria
        Participant

Vivid imagination. No wonder your art is so pretty. πŸ˜‰

SPark wrote:

What if somebody here has a phobia of potatos though?

Well, so far I don’t think anyone’s mentioned it in the phobia topic… and I forgot to add, I’m not actually a potato, I’m a potato-samurai. But it’s more or less the same thing.

I had a dream the other day about Aragorn from LotR going crazy and chasing around small children like they were orcs. I was part of the fellowship and we were running around a school campus, trying to protect the kids from the army of Uruk-hai that were descending upon the walls, and then Aragorn just snaps and starts chasing the students around. After we’d gotten him to calm down again, we decided to draw off the Uruk-hai by running AWAY from the school, getting them to chase us… it sort of worked, but then we ended up in this water park and a bunch of planes (that had parachutes out the back to slow them down.. for… whatever reason) started bombing us with dolphins. Eventually we made it back to Hobbiton/my house to get my family and evacuate the neighborhood, and Gandalf showed up… and then we were trying to board up the windows with pillows, because we couldn’t find any ply-wood.

So… ok, it wasn’t about Windstones, but it was pretty darn weird. (I dream about the Lord of the Rings a lot. Probably because there’s this big ol’ cardboard cutout of movie-Aragorn that guards my bedroom door.)

Maria
          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Not exactly what Tolkien had in mind for his kingly hero.

BipolarBear
            Participant

Chessie you probably have lots of vivid dreams lately because of how cold it gets in your house. I know my best dream are during cold spells or warm spells cause I’m uncomfaortable enough to remember my dreams. I have crazy action adventure dreams too. Here’s one of my most interesting ones.

I get onto a cruise ship with my friends family we are greated by smiling people that put layes around our necks. We are in a vast room filled with people all waiting to explore the ship and when we take off we do. We explore the huge ship that’s practically its own city. The most interesting part is the zoo which has all sorts of animals including giraffes and a killer whale. The killer whale was in a huge glass tank that you could walk up and touch. Something in the atmosphere doesn’t seem quite right to me and my friend and his parents note it too. There’s some tension in the air. We all get called to one deck for the captians introduction. The captain a tall strict looking woman in a brown aviators suit. She explains to us all that this cruise ship is going to become the perfect floating society, a utopia on the seas. And if we step out of line and cause unhappyness there are laser banks in the fore and aft of the boat that will incinerate us immeadiatley. Several people freak out and yell negative things and zap nothings left of them. We decide silently that this can’t be right we are on the wrong boat and we try to find a place to leave or at least a place where we won’t get zapped to death. Before we can go however the boat comes under attack by another cruise ship. People from it are using rubber life rafts to go over and climb up the sides of our enormous boat and then attacking us with makeshift clubs. I get together a group of people and we make blow guns and darts and start shooting the rubber life rafts sending them into the ocean. But we end up being saved by the very thing we want to get away from, the lasers. Before we can recover another cruise ship attacks from the other side, this one rams us straight on and then people flood over to our ship. Even with the lasers we are being overwhelmed and the lasers are overheating and being broken with clubs. I get an idea, I run to the onboard zoo. Find something to use as a hammer and smash the glass on the whale tank. The whale flows out onto the deck of the smaller cruise ship and crushes it. The ship sinks. We are saved. But we still want rescue, we want off the ship. So i follow the whale in a jetski for as long as i can looking for help. I have vivid memeory of the beautifull tail sailing in and out of the water with a deep bass *WHUMPF*. Alas no help comes of this. And whe I return to the boat we are being attacked again this time the boat is perpendicular to our s cutting off our forward movement. As I come in I notice a small biplane on the back of the ship and putting two and two together realize it’s the captians private plane. I proceede to steal it fly above the other ship. I set the plane into a dive straight down at the ship and halfway down eject into rise and fall of the sea. There is a giagantic firey explosion and I just float there. Then there is a bright white light and a errie voice saying “everything is alright now, you’re safe” I wake up at this airport/sattelite a round contraption with spokes going out to planes. My friend’s family is there too and we decide to find the plane that will take us home. The only flight to north america is an american express flight and we’re annoyed because we would preffer Delta but we take it. We are in space flying towards earth and on the way in it doesn’t look quite right to me. The continents seem a little mishapen and there’s something else that i can’t quite put my finger on. We land in the middle of a forest and our lugage is put out on a long roller ramp. I help people with their luggage and tell them thaty something seems wrong but everyone is so happy to be on dry ground that they don’t care. Finally i just decide to take over the plane and fly around the earth and see if anythings wrong. I fly up and go around and notice again the mishapen continents and the weirdest thing happens when i get to the edge. It’s up raised, the “earth” is bowl shaped. Then i fly out of the bowl through mountains and into a vast giant world. I realize we aren’t on earth anymore. The beings that rescued us from the endless see were lying to us! I go back and land and try to tell everyone. I shout it out! No one cares. I wake up.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
              Engaged to a Weasel

Skigod377
              Participant

That is a weird dream. You flew American Express and they didnt lose your luggage?

I had a dream about a PYO wolf last night. It was the best one I had ever done. I just remember I was hiding from people. I was in a shallow swamp and hididng by laying on my stomach and going under water when they looked my way. I was trying to get to the back of a pick up truck because my PYO wolf was on it and I needed to get it. Yes, thats all. Exciting, hu?

Maria
                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Something is trying to warn you that your paint jobs on PYOs will get very popular, I think – so popular people chase you for them.

Skigod377
                  Participant

They were probably trying to kill me 😯

Maria
                    Participant

So it was more of a nightmare and less of a dream?

Skigod377
                      Participant

I was scared of being caught, so I think they intended to do me harm. Maybe they wanted my wolf! It was pretty pimp! 8)

Maria
                        Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Was that wolf the one you just sold on E-bay or a different one?

Skigod377
                          Participant

It was not a real one that I did. The sculpt was not even the same…I dont remember wings on the wolf and it was standing on 4 feet. The paint job was awesome, though, so I am really good in my dreams πŸ˜›

Maria
                            Participant

A standing PYO winged wolf. I like that idea. Hey, Melody…

Starbreeze
                              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

It was not a real one that I did. The sculpt was not even the same…I dont remember wings on the wolf and it was standing on 4 feet. The paint job was awesome, though, so I am really good in my dreams πŸ˜›

Sounds to me like a cross between a SK and a PYO Wolf. SK’s on the brain, eh Ski… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.