fbpx

Windstone Dreams

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstone Dreams

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Nice dreams guys. I don’t remember my dreams that well. I have what seems like the same dreams over and over, they change just alittle bit. The only one I remember about windstone is this, my room is full of windstones in my dream, there are so many that most of them are in boxes. Anyways, in my dream a man, comes in and starts taking them away. Of course I wake up in the morning and all I have left are the six or seven that are sitting on my dresser.
    Another one that I had. I walked into a store something like a thrift shop. They had literally hundreds of windstones. And all in the $5 to $20 range. Anyways I pick up as many as I can and I try to buy them but, the store wont take my money. Oh the horror.

Anonymous

It’s been a while since I had much sleep, never mind a dream, so the one this morning was pretty welcome. I hate it when good dreams end early though, it was me and my GF and she was in labor 😯 even though that wouldn’t be a good thing right now, it was still a dream that left you with a nice warm feeling inside.

Jodi
      Participant

I usually dream about teaching, since that’s what I do. Or school, as a student. And when I was a waitress, I dreamt about that. I haven’t dreamt about Windstones yet, but I probably will eventually.

Worst dream I EVER had was I dropped my 3-year old off at a church function, went to park the car, and when I walked up to meet him he was gone- someone had taken him. My husband said I was squeaking in my sleep- I know I made that noise when I was screaming my son’s name.

Awful AWFUL dream but upon waking up I rationalized it. I would NEVER let my three-year old out of my sight, and Kyle was tucked away safely in bed and he was safe, had something been wrong my dogs would have barked insanely.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Not exactly what Tolkien had in mind for his kingly hero.

Yeah, well, I suspect a lot of things aren’t… (like the Aragorn/[insert male LotR character here] stuff that goes on everywhere, for example…)

BiPolarBear wrote:

Chessie you probably have lots of vivid dreams lately because of how cold it gets in your house. I know my best dream are during cold spells or warm spells cause I’m uncomfaortable enough to remember my dreams. I have crazy action adventure dreams too. Here’s one of my most interesting ones.

Hah! You might be on to something. And sheesh, that is one weird dream.

Bob

I hope everyone dreams get better. I usually do not remember most of my dreams

Arlla
          Participant

I had a Windstone dream night before last…

A forum member (I don’t know who) found a warehouse type store with all kinds of cool stuff in it, including Windstones…we all took a forum field trip to the store…there were Windstone beanie babies… πŸ˜• …It was pretty awesome, except that the forum member who tooks us had already bought all the really good retired ones, which ticked me off….

that is all…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
            Participant

I had one today. It was about the blue eyed albino griffin that couldn’t be put into regular production cuz it was limited, so Miss Melody added caramel and dark chocolate colors to the neck (It was a mane in my dream) parts of the wings, and the tail, and sold it like that. It was sooo beautiful. Mostly white, but with caramel colors mixed in… Then, I came to an understanding about the OW colors (In my dream.) If all the prototypes are done in the new colors, and they dont make any new OWs in those colors because people like me will be upset, then there will be no OWs left. Now… I still dont want a black gold regular production OW, but I def understand that they must do it in some of the colors, or there will be none left! It was a cool dream, though.

Starbreeze
              Participant

Wow!!! Quite the dream!!!

Patricia
                Participant

I actually had a windstone dream the other night. I found this store that sold windstone and it had a griffen candlelamp and peacock dragons in stock. I had to explain to them the difference between the peacock and the peacock-emerald and tell them the ones they had were retired. For some reason my collection was there and I went to grab a peacock-emerald curl to show them and started grabbing this horrible hatching knockoff instead before I stopped myself to grab the curl and show them the difference.

The weird thing is….I don’t own a hatching knockoff or a peacock-emerald curl…

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
                  Participant

I had a horrible one last night. My son tipped over my display of dragons…of course all the irriplacable ones. What was funny was that most of them were fine. I have put earthquake putty under them so they had stuck to the shelf like glue and were undamaged. My OW was chipped to heck and so were several other limited ones. Luckily it was just a nightmare. πŸ˜†

Aww man thinking of that makes me want to put them all saftly back in their boxes 😯 .

Anonymous

I dreamt all night and morning that I swore I didn’t lock up the store, but I could not figure out which night it was.

I hate these types of dreams because you are convinced it is real until morning comes and you fully awake. It ruined what should have been a full night sleep, which you know is rare for me.

Those are horrible dreams. I had a Windstone dream the other night that I need to buy a whole bunch of them. I was like a kid in a Candy Store.

dragonessjade wrote:

Those are horrible dreams. I had a Windstone dream the other night that I need to buy a whole bunch of them. I was like a kid in a Candy Store.

ive had similar dreams to that. but, when i go to take them home, they are gone!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.