fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Oh gosh.
      Natasha,so sorry you lost another beloved member of your family.
      Setsunawolf,whew,sorry to say I know the feeling but you will pull through.If this old bird can,so can you.May you feel better and better.Hugz💞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Megan
      Participant

Natasha, I’m so very sorry. Losing one loved one is so, so hard, let alone two so close together. You and yours are in my thoughts.

Setsunawolf, hugs and healing vibes! Hope you feel better very soon.

Megan
        Participant

This is an extremely first world whine, but I went over to the employee flu vaccine clinic expecting to get one (1) shot… only to be told I’m due for THREE additional ones! Both arms hurt now >_<

Okay, moving on and being properly thankful to live in a country where disease prevention is so readily available.

Bodine
          Participant

OUCH! It is hard to volunteer for someone poking once but multiples?Sucks.
            I hope everyone’s life is getting better.💖

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I had some severe chest pain Saturday night and again Sunday night. Sunday was worse and based on family history of heart attacks my husband and I decided better safe than sorry and headed to the local ER. After an overnight hospital stay, three EKGs, and several blood tests, come to find out it was just high blood pressure. I’m on medication now and have a new patient/follow up in two weeks. I wouldn’t wish that pain I had on anyone – to me it was almost as bad as childbirth (one of my three was natural, had epidurals with the other two).

StormDancer
              Participant

So sorry that happened to you Pegasi. Hope that everything gets settled soon for you.

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Wow! So sorry, but also glad it wasn’t anything worse! Stay healthy!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Megan
                  Participant

Best wishes for a quick recovery and that it never happens again, Pegasi! That sounds terrible and frightening 🙁

Bodine
                    Participant

So very glad you are on the mend.Get well soon.

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Prayers for my friend Teddi. Losing her niece last summer to Covid wasn’t message enough, now she’s on a respirator and it’s touch and go. She has several comorbidities.

pipsxlch
                        Participant

My friend Teddi died tonight.

On the ‘heck yeah!’ side, my daughter and her boyfriend are visiting, and he showed me the ring- he’s popping the question. Congratulations to Carlos and Mariah!

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

sorry for your loss, pipsxlch…..

but yey! for soon to be engagement for your daughter…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                            Participant

Oh Pip.I am so sorry for your losses.I sure hope next year shines brighter for you💞
                              And on the flipside,congrats on your daughters engagement.
                              Life tugs at your heart in both directions but it shows you every storm cloud has a silver lining.Change is inevitable.

StormDancer
                              Participant

Sorry for your loss Pip.

And congratulations on your Daughter’s engagement!!

Looking for:

StormDancer
                                Participant

I just lost my Aunt to covid. She, and almost all the rest of my family thought it was a government hoax or, “just a simple virus”, and refused to be vaccinated.
                                  Perfectly healthy woman in her early 60’s dead in a week.

Looking for:

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.