fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    merrillannwhite
    Participant

Sorry for your loss Pip. Sending thoughts and prayers.

pipsxlch
      Participant

Thank you. For Uncle CJ, it’s probably a blessing, he had Parkinsons and Alzheimers. I wish I could help my aunt though, he was her life.

Bodine
        Participant

My furries are having a rough year.
          Athena and Liberty both are diagnosed with heart worms.Liberty’s 2day stay treatment is Monday.That will be a sleepless 2 days.
          My 15yr.old Siamese has injured her front paw and is limping and has developed a small lump in her stomach.Dread finding out what that is.
          Toki disappeared for 3 days.Came home with a broken leg.Car must have smacked him and bless his heart,he got home somehow.He may look uncomfortable but he isn’t.He lays on his back a lot anyway.He used that leg this morning to cover his litter so that is a wonderful sign.
          They say bad things come in 3.May that be all for us.PLEEEEASE…..😔

20210330_0804112

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Oh Bodine! I sincerely HOPE that is all! You’ve already been through a lot, in 2020 and now so far in 2021.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Megan
            Participant

Oh, Bodine, your poor fur kids 🙁 Wishing them all quick recoveries!

One my zoo crew is also under the weather. I adopted a second guinea pig from the local shelter last September to keep my first guinea pig company. I knew from the get-go that he was a senior pig with several health issues, but with proper diet, grooming, and general care he really bounced back. But now he’s got bloody urine and discomfort that three rounds of antibiotics and steroids haven’t cured, so it’s off to the exotic vet we get to go. The estimate they sent me for radiographs and probable bladder stone removal is between $700 and $1100. YIKES!!!

Bodine
              Participant

Oh Bodine! I sincerely HOPE that is all! You’ve already been through a lot, in 2020 and now so far in 2021.

You and me both my dear.
                Life will not keep me down though.I know the Sun will rise tomorrow to bring a whole new day🌞😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
                Participant

Poor critters Bodine! Sending healing thoughts their way!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Oh Mimi, thoughts and prayers for you and all your loved ones- furries especially.😿

Natasha
                    Participant

I had a trade on my porch to be picked up by the mailman. It was stolen. I have video, but the guy covered his face, and I can’t see the license plate of his car. I’m so very angry and sad. I was really in love with the piece I traded for, and obviously I will send it back to the owner when it arrives. And I’m sad she won’t get the zebra peg she wanted. I’m so freaking bummed.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodancia
                      Participant

Oh Nooooooooooooooooo! ! Not the adorable little zebra baby pegasus! ! Curses on them!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

F***ing Porch Pirates! :/
                          So sorry that happened to you! Still file a Police report and put your recording out on Next Door (if your community has is) and on FB and Twitter, etc. Mention what the ripped off item was and Maybe someone might know who it was and will turn them in.
                          Just knowing that there is a thief in your area may make your neighbors more vilagent and perhaps keep that *experlative* person away!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

That’s also one the reasons I always take my packages directly to the post office or UPS Store. I don’t trust the people randomly walking and driving around our dead-end street. I want to give my package to a physical employee or put it in the USPS building’s inside drop box if it fits.
                            I’m very paranoid in this day and age, unfortunately.

Natasha
                            Participant

Yeah, it was the zebra peg. I messaged you with pics of the theft, Bodanica. And yes, I have filed a police report. I’m not super optimistic, but I have good pics of his vehicle, though no plates. And yep, shared the video all around the neighborhood forums. It’s possible that the cameras across the street caught a license.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

merrillannwhite
                              Participant

I’m sorry that happened Natasha. So many things in life would be so much better if everyone was just honest and respected each other. Imagine how much less things would cost if stores didn’t have to mark up to cover thefts and fraudulent lawsuits.

I hope all the fur babies are feeling better soon. Bodine, I’m glad your Toki made it home.

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

Bodine, I’m sorry to hear about Toki. I hope your other fur babies are feeling better soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.