WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    StormDancer
    Participant

Bodine, I am so sorry for your and your families loss. I know the lost feeling when a furbaby is no longer there. They fill a place in your heart that nothing else ever does.

Natasha, so sorry you are having issues with the chipped baby safai uni. It always annoying to have taken the time to ask questions and then see that you were correct and the seller was wrong to begin with. I hope it all works out well in the end for you.

Looking for:
      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bodine
      Participant

You guys are very thoughtful and caring.You give support and understanding and friendship.Thank you for being here for each of us in our life struggles.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
        Participant

I hope this all got resolved. If anyone here bought the “Zipmunk” Grab Bag baby and is wondering where he is … he ended up at my house by mistake. I was traveling and had my mail held so I just found out! He’s safe. I’ll send him on his way after the seller tells me where he should go.

etruscan
          Participant

Update – the “Zipmunk” will be on his way to his new home on Tuesday.

Linda
            Participant

Etruscan that “Zipmunk” is mine and I thank you for sending it to me. I have no idea what went wrong, but I am glad it was sent to somebody on the Forum. Anybody else and they might have keep it.

etruscan
              Participant

You’re welcome. It is too bad that you had to worry about the unicorn, but we can hope that he has now finished taking side trips!

Bodine
                Participant

I just want to let those that have been sweet to me and made deals with me for me to collect some of the beauties gracing my home that I have to try and sell a few due to unforseen circumstances.Jeff got hit last night by an uninsured motorist and it was bad enough to mess up the truck and had to have it towed off.It is in a shop where,hopefully,they will fix it properly.But with all of that said,I have to sell a few GBs.I wish people would just slow down,get off your dang phones when behind the wheel and please,in Miss. for sure,STOP running red lights.It is so common here it is ridiculous.A little patience and common sense will go a long way.

StormDancer
                  Participant

Bodine, I am so sorry. It always seems like bad luck comes in waves, hopefully your luck is going to turn better fast!

I sure hope that Jeff at least is ok! It always sucks to be in any accident and then to find out the other driver couldn’t be responsible enough to at least get liability insurance is awful.

Yes, I fully agree, people need to stay off their phone if they are driving. That call is not worth someone elses life. Running a red light is gamboling with other peoples lives as well. I understand being in a hurry. I do not understand wanting to spend the rest of my life with the guilt of hitting and possibly killing anyone.

I hope that your insurance is at least willing to take care of some of the damages.

I’m sending prayers your way.

Looking for:

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

So So Sorry to hear about this Bodine!
                      You guys seem to really have bad luck with cars and stuff lately…

Geez, here in Maryland it’s against State Law to use a hand-held device or to text and drive, but of course THAT doesn’t stop anyone… unfortunately people are going to do what people want to do and consequently mess up some innocent lives in the process.

I’m also sending prayers and good thoughts your way – HUGZ!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
                      Participant

Sorry to hear about your truck, Mimi. I am glad that at least it sounds like Jeff is safe. It sucks to repair and replace a vehicle but it’s easier than mending a person!

Did you get the other driver’s name/phone number/license number/plates? It’s illegal to drive uninsured in nearly every state, and the states where you can drive uninsured you need to have proof that you can provide financial recompense in case of an accident. There are fines and losing their license that can be levied against them. If you don’t want to do that, you could still use it as leverage to work out a payment plan with them for the fees to fix your truck. Obviously not easy, but if the other person is motivated to not lose their license, they will often work with you.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
                        Participant

Thank y’all.I appreciate your thoughts and good wishes.It is illegal to drive uninsured,and on phones, but being one of the poorest states in the union many folks do it anyway and push their luck.These people,Jeff said,could barely speak English and acted like they could care less He said they got a ticket and left.Our insurance company will deal with it I suppose and raise our premiums to pay for it.Truly sucks too.Their vehicle was drivable,ours wasn’t Go figure They run the light,clipped the truck’s front end and messed it up,radiator,tire,rim.   UGH!Anyway,they say troubles come in threes Noone told me it was three hundred.

Linda
                          Participant

Bodine, I am so sorry for your truck getting hit. Sometimes it just not fare.

Etruscan, Just wanted to let you know I got my baby unicorn and I can’t thank you enough for sending it to me so fast.

Now for my whine my car stop and would  not start about 3 weeks ago, I called  AAA and had it tow to where we get out cars worked on. I did not know that the owned had sold the shop, they had the car 4 days and said they could not fix it. So I had it tow to Chev. through AAA I was lucky there it didn’t cost me anything. That is where my luck ran out. Chev. had it for 4 days before they could get to it and then told me it was $1900 to fix(I all most had a heart attack). They had it another 4 days we picked it up( had to put it on a credit card)and the engine light is on and don’t goes off. Had to take it back, at lease it didn’t cost anything. Thanks for letting me vent.

GardenNinja
                            Participant

I’m so sorry for what happened, Mi. It is awful to have to sell things you love. It is even worse when it is because of people who just don’t care about what they do to other people.

And Linda, I hope that charge doesn’t end up causing you problems. 🙁 At least you have the Zipmunk to look at when you think about the car!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

StormDancer
                              Participant

Sure hope things turn around for you Linda. It gets annoying fast when things aren’t fixed the way they are supposed to be. Especially when it’s something like a vehicle that you need to be able to get around.

Looking for:

Natasha
                                Participant

So I did an international trade and the part of the trade I sent arrived…but mine didn’t. The package was marked as “delivered in mailbox” yesterday afternoon…several hours AFTER our mail was delivered. AND it would be much too big to fit in the mailbox. PLUS our mailman actually HANDS the mail to me since we are on a gated property at work. He delivered yesterday, too, and I got several packages…just not that one.

This has nothing to do with my trade partner. She very obviously sent the package, and there’s plenty of tracking to prove it left Canada and did arrive in the US. I’m holding out hope that someone accidentally marked it delivered and it shows up tomorrow. I opened  a case with the US post office and they said they’d get back to me in 2-3 days. She has opened a case with Canada Post.

So stressful. I had managed to make a trade for my #1 fave out of the hatching pegs, and traded another GB and cash. I would hate to be out both those things,  but clearly it’s not my partners fault as she obviously DID send her part of the trade. It would also just make me so sad to think of that pretty, one of a kind piece lost somewhere.

Anyways, whine whine sniffle cry, big girl panties, back to work.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.