WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Get well soon to your husband.
      Amber has an overactive immune system and struggles with the effects everyday so I feel for him and you.Good luck with it all.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

It is a sad day.Our family cat,Festus,has passed away.Amber had never lost a pet so close to her heart.She and David are just broken hearted.I have to go with her and have him cremated today.Not going to be easy.Besides loving Festus for many years myself it always breaks a mother’s heart to see her child in tears and hurting.No matter the age.
        He had 12 years of love and a wonderful life.As you can see he was their child in a sense.He loved his ties and his family.He never failed to greet us with a meow”hello”.He had almost as many ties as David.The center picture was last week,the one with the tie was this past Christmas.Cancer is quick and very cruel.Nothing and noone is exempt so hug your loved ones of all ages and furs and tell them how much you love them.In a blink of an eye it can all be over.RIP our beloved kitty FESTUS.
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Marianne
        Participant

Sorry for your loss Bodine. What a sweetheart. RIP Festus.

Kim
          Blocked

Sorry to hear that Bodine! I know I have been heartbroken a few times too when we had cats pass away. It is never easy to lose a beloved pet.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Oh Mimi!
              So sorry to hear about Festus! Give Amber and David a BIG HUGZ from me …. Fetus looks so Grand in his Christmas Tie! What a nice memory. RIP Festus.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
              Participant

Sorry for your loss💕

Bodine
                Participant

Thanks everyone.The kids are having a very hard time with it.He was their baby along with Dazy-Mae,the dog.She is a grand-daughter of my Gandalf.She is smaller but same markings,eyes and ears and is not in the best of health herself.It is so hard to lose them.

Natasha
                  Participant

Sorry for your loss, Bodine.

My whine today is that the “Mint” baby safari uni I bought on ebay arrived with not one chip, but three chips! They are visible in the sellers pics but since they said they looked them over and the piece was mint, I thought it was glare from the camera. I messaged the seller that I would accept a partial refund covering the costs of repair and two way shipping since Dragonfeathers does such a nice job you can’t see repairs at all, or a full refund with return shipping back to her. I am just so bummed cos she’s a lovely piece but I can’t stand chipped pieces.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

I tried to tell that seller I saw chips, got “I looked it over and its just glare” message…I wasn’t looking to buy it but it bothered me muchly….sucks that this happened to you….

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

Hi Bodine,
                        So very very sorry for your loss; only another animal companion lover can understand the loss and impact it leaves.
                        Thank you for posting photos of Festus; my fav is the one he is wearing the tie.
                        Rest In Peace, Dear Festus: you were so loved !!
                        Mimi, if you or Amber or anyone wants to talk, or text, or email me, OK??
                        I am a really good listener.
                        Thank you for your support and kindness; as I lost my Lanah, my Beloved Blue Merle Australian Shepherd 1 year ago on May 22, 2016.
                        Warm Healing Hugs,
                        Love,
                        Suzanne-Marie

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

Hi Natasha,
                          I am truly sorry that happened to you…. Especially when you asked and was told it was glare…
                          But you are right, Dragonfeathers is awesome at repairs so hope she can make those chips vanish and restore him to perfection.
                          Hugs,
                          Suzanne-Marie
                          P.S. I hate chips too.

Natasha
                          Participant

I don’t know what it is about the chips, but they make me crazy! But yes, Dragonfeathers does great work. I just unwrapped a young she fixed for me and you can’t tell there was ever an issue. It’s perfect. Let’s just hope the seller cooperates!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
                            Participant

YEP. Not cool. I am going to be charitable and assume she has bad eyesight. If she refunds me the cost of repairs & shipping I’ll be fine. If not, I’ll be opening a case through ebay.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

I doubt it, those chips were quite easy to see where they were, brown muzzle and white marks, I could see the indent of them in the pictures but she claimed “flash”….anyhoo, hope you can get some of your money back….

oh, and I got a quote of what she said to me “Thank you for your concern. I have looked at both the Unicorn in person and in the photo and I believe all you are seeing is the flash from the camera when I took it’s pictures. Thanks again :)”

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
                                Participant

Thanks everyone. I got the little wild pig styled uni. I spoke to the seller this afternoon and sent pics. As I do love the design, I offered to take a partial refund that will cover the cost of her repair. I still feel it should have been listed more accurately but at least it worked out ok. I live in hope for a new batch of safari unis so I can get them directly from Windstone instead of hoping they pop up occasionally on eBay!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  Gothic - Mahogany

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.