fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Thanks for your comments guys. I wish it HAD been you in the parking lot to help. She’s ok, just really sore…and her teeth are all accounted for 🙂

I have another one for y’all…yesterday, early morning, I packed up the hounds for our daily hike. Park at the trail head like I usually do, and we’re gone for an hour. Walking back to the truck, it looks off to me. As i get closer, I realize my tail light assembly on the left side is gone ??? My first thought was “did it just fall out? Did I hit something and not know it?” When I got to the back of the truck, and realized the right side was missing too, I was like “ummmm what?!? Someone stole them????” I did a walk around and realizd my window trim on all four doors, gone! The tail gate is full of pry marks from the removal of my light assembly and all four doors are scratched up in their attempt to remove the window trim. Still somewhat in disbelief, I called ford. The parts guy told me, they very well could have been stolen for the blind spot sensor modules…im still thinking “no! Really???” Then he tells me what the tail light assembly will cost to replace….then reality hit! $5,900 for both lights and my window trim! No wonder people are stealing them!!! They left one window trim on the roof, and I had just washed my truck two days prior, so the fingerprints stuck to it like glue! Cops came by and are going to check the prints, if they can lift them. The officer said that 3 black Ford trucks got hit overnight! In those cases, the whole truck was taken. I know its just property, and I have fantastic insurance coverage, but I still feel violated. Im just glad it wasnt the house that was broken into. Who does that??? Ugh! Makes me so mad!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

WOW! Hope the Cops can get the fingerprints off that piece and that the thieves are in the system – you may contribute to taking down a theft ring! I hope so anyway…. In 2011 we had our house broken into and most all of my really good jewelry was snatched and any loose money. They just threw everything into a pillow case and was out of the house in 5 minutes! The Cops told us that it was a ring going around VA-DC-MD-PA at the time. This was when you saw all those ads on TV for bringing in your gold/silver for cash and the ring was doing grabs for anything they could take and sell. This reminds me of that. I’ve been told there is a black market for spare auto parts and that the parts of a vehicle are worth more than the vehicle itself new. At least your truck wasn’t stolen and just gone!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

That’s just horrible Angelika_Zen…..
          So sorry that happened; glad you have good insurance coverage…what a hassle.
          If they left prints on porous areas like windows the police should be able to get prints….
          Is ur truck drivable??
          R u and your poor puppers Hank and Hudson OK??
          Big Hugs

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

Got this info from my local Humane Society; how UnSafe it is to leave a dog or any beloved pet in a hot car…
            Same principal with children too…
            I have several bottles of water anytime my rescue dog Journey 🐶 goes on a car ride with me, and stop 🛑 frequently to let her drink.
            Hope this info helps !!
            Hugs!!

04A50AA5-3578-4186-8961-DCAE8BC16201

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

Thanks girls! Im glad i had just washed the truck. The oil from your skin, sticks to clean smooth surfaces like the window cover, like butter! It might be made from acrylic. We are getting a surveillance system…a little too late mind you, but I dare them to come back a second time. Im still really mad, but I can’t imagine how you must have felt when your house was broken into. That is next level!!

Suzanne-Marie, the truck ran, but not safely. I had to get someone to follow me to the dealership. In hindsight, I should have had it towed. Yes, the puppies are ok; thank you for asking 🙂

About your post, I watched this news clip a few years back, and they put a tray of cookies on the dash of a car for about 30 minutes, and they were baked on the outside (not quite baked through). Imagine that! You are literally baking your pet (or human baby) by leaving them in the vehicle in this heat. I dont take the dogs anywhere in this heat unless it’s to the park. It’s too hot for them and i dont want to leave the truck running either. So they have to stay home 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

OMG I never heard anything like cookies baking in a hot car.
                I play it totally safe too; Aussies are double coated; when it’s warm out I only take her if the air conditioning is on in my car; and drive thru only trips..she loves roasted chicken as a treat, and I never leave her un-attended outside; she is always within my site with fresh cool water 💦.
                It is illegal in California to leave a pet inside a hot car; a Good Samaritan can break a window and call 911 and stay with the poor creature until it’s safe.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

It’s 92 degrees out. The dog ate a wire to the air condoning compressor. I have no AC. It’s very uncomfortable.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

so after some fever and chills on Sunday night and into the next day then some vomiting on Monday night, had to go visit the ER per the kidney people…..so I had to take a Covid-19 test due to the fever(unlikely but had to anyway) and I have to wait on the results on that, I also seem to have gastritis….oh joy! not!

so after calling the ER, they say I should get a call no matter what in 48 to 72 hours….

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

Welcome to the waiting for your COVID test results club. I have a cough and tightness in my lungs, and a coworker who tested positive. I hope you feel better and test negative.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Fatalbeauty and hubby, and with you and your coworker, Setsunawolf.

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Thanks pip. Your well wishes and positive energy are appreciated.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

update: negative for coronavirus but still gotta isolate for ten days since they recommend it due to the testing still being pretty new….test results came back fast but I think it might have been since they might’ve rushed it due to my only having one kidney….

Setsunawolf: hope you get your test results soon and hope you’ll be okay!

pipsxlch: thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

VS
                            Participant

I hope you all feel better soon!

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

well I’m still broken, I had to return to the ER…I have a UTI, dehydration, abdominal pain and diverticulosis….I was there for 7 hours, so tired….

1. Mother Meerkat

GardenNinja
                                Participant

Yikes, fatalbeauty! Hope everything gets better soon.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,042 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.