fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,051 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Hugs, Fatalbeauty. Chronic health issues or loved ones are hard in your heart and soul. I hope he continues to feel good and improves. 💜

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
      Participant

Hugs, Fatalbeauty. Chronic health issues or loved ones are hard in your heart and soul. I hope he continues to feel good and improves. 💜

*is hugged* well I’m there to be his kidney donor when he needs me so it’s kinda a roller coaster waiting game at this point….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

bayoudragon
        Participant

Uuuggh. I have been at the hospital for 19 hours now. I was scheduled for induction and it’s going so slooooow. Had to have a balloon shoved up my hoo-ha (NOT PLEASANT!!!) and it needs to stay there for 12 hours. Then another increase oxytocin. Yeah, more contractions. I’m hoping things start progressing faster but it seems I’m going to be here for quite a while longer. Argh!!

Kim
          Blocked

Bayoudragon, hope everything goes well. I haven’t had any babies myself so not sure what that’s like but hope it everything is okay and doesn’t take too long!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
            Participant

A balloon?Labor?What I miss?If you are having a baby now?! then YAY!Congrats!Now comes the real fun.Be safe,both of you.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

bayoudragon
              Participant

Going on 27 hours of labor. Still not in heavy labor. Ugh.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Oof! Having birthed three you have my sympathy bayoudragon. I had mild contractions for the better part of a day with my oldest, but once I got to the hospital things progressed quickly.

We’ve had the hardest time with middle’s ADHD. We found the right med for his focus…now if we could do the same for his impulsive/hyperactive behavior. We’re trying to avoid stimulants but sheesh.

StormDancer
                  Participant

Bayoudragon, I hope that the little one will hurry up and arrive to meet you quickly! Best wishes for health and joy for you all!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Going on 27 hours of labor. Still not in heavy labor. Ugh.

Whoa!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                      Participant

Ouch!Amber was 23hrs,Bo,less than three,he was before her.
                        Should end soon,that is a lot of stress on you both.So worth it but hurry the hell up!!👍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

bayoudragon
                        Participant

At 39 hours now. They are turning off my oxytocin to allow my uterus a rest (I actually maxed out the dosage allowed per minute). At least the baby is doing very well through all of this so far. I’m hoping I can post some good news tomorrow!

Thanks for your prayers and support! 🙂

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

Glad the baby is doing well. Hope you finish soon. Hugs.

sherry10151982
                            Participant

Whoo whoo heeee!! Repeat!!! LOL!! Hope all goes well for you and you and the baby are healthy and happy!!

bayoudragon
                              Participant

So by the time they began inducing me to the time the c-section was over, I was there for 70.5 hours. It was a strange series of events but I now have a beautiful little girl. I’ll try and get a feel good post up soon. Thanks everyone! Much love. <3

StormDancer
                                Participant

Oh wow! Long time to be in labor but Congratulations on your new daughter!
                                  So glad you’re both doing well!

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,051 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.