WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

thanks for the prayers….we’ll have to wait and see what the doctor says but being Labor Day weekend, it probably won’t be until Tuesday….we know the surgery hospital wants to wait until he’s at least 5.0 creatinine before they want to do surgery….I’m guessing testing will be done on both of us again since I’m the kidney donor as well since it’s been a year since we last did it…and hubby will probably be told to get his blood tested again in like 2 weeks to check that the results are the same….but beyond that, we’re not really sure what might happen next in the time period until he gets to 5.0….

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

StormDancer
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this fatalbeauty. I cant imagine the frustration of knowing but not knowing all at the same time. I hope that things all get lined up perfectly for you soon!
        Sending good energy and prayers to you both.

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

picklesoap8
        Participant

New to this thread, but I’ll add my whines. Kind of annoyed with a neighbor & here’s why. I live with my mom who I take care of due to her having had 2 heart attacks/& being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Our house is heated with only firewood & luckily we got some firewood this summer a week or two ago dumped in our driveway but we are both not in the best shape to get it put away in our shed out back- so we asked a neighbor guy that is always doing yardwork if he’d do it & he said, “Yes, tomorrow.” so we were very happy it’d get done… but it stil is sitting in the driveway many “tomorrows” ago! We asked again to remind him due to it going to sprinkle some rain last week & he said, “Put a tarp on it” so we did & there it sits still! Augh. So idk if he ever will get it done so I guess it’s going to be up to me when I get some strength up. Aye yi yi. I’m not sure my back can take it.

Then also yesterday when my mom & I were out & about we nearly got T-boned in our car by some erratic driver who almost hit us. I saw my life flash before my eyes! I was shakey all day from it!

I’ve 99 more whines but I’ll keep it short to these two above, lol.

I am looking forward to trying to relax this holiday weekend, that is for sure!

StormDancer
          Participant

Picklesoap8 I hope your firewood gets stacked soon and that you have a wonderful weekend.

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

fatalbeauty
            Participant

hopefully we know more soon….

thanks for the good energy and prayers….

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

Saying prayers for your husband FatalBeauty…
                Waiting is soooooo hard.
                Hugs from my ❤️ heart.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

thank you for your prayers….

yes, waiting is verrrrrry hard….

*is hugged from your heart*

1. Mother Meerkat

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Good Luck with everything- my Thoughts and Prayers are with you both!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

1. Mother Meerkat

pipsxlch
                      Participant

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband, Fatalbeauty.

I have a stupid whine. Ouch! I’m all achy and sore after hurricane preps. Note to self- 200 orchids are a pain to move to the carport! You DO NOT want 200 orchids!
                        I had to work several 24hr. shifts in the last half of last week, so all my preps had to wait to today to get done. I work tomorrow (just 8 hrs. at least) so nothing could wait until tomorrow- things will be deteriorating by the time I get off. And now my back is paying for it hah.

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

hope your back feels better soon!

1. Mother Meerkat

Rylorien
                          Participant

Hey everyone! I know I’m mostly AWOL from the forums these days so I feel a little awkward poking my nose out like this, but my family and I could really use some prayers and well-wishing sent our way. As some of you know, at the end of July we had an emergency vet visit for one of our cats. Long story short, his lungs had to be drained and he had to stay overnight on oxygen. Presumably he has heart failure but it’s stil another three weeks before he is able to see the cardiologist for an echocardiogram (seriously…he’s in a precarious condition and even though it’s an emergency, it’ll have been two months before he gets the visit he needs).

The first medication they gave him was a water pill, for helping to keep his lungs clean. But it made him severly dehydrated and he’d lost his appetite. We took him in for another vet visit about a week and a half after the initial return home since he was losing weight due to not eating/drinking but instead of addressing the problem other than an ultrasound to check his heart (which seemed fine according to her) + liquid in the lungs (a little accumulation but still doing good), the vet prescribed him a motion sickness/nausea pill in addition to a heart pill (she was not the cardiologist nor has he had his heart scan). After being on these meds he’s declined badly. No wonder since this particular heart pill is NOT recommended for use in cats and the nausea pills were for dogs only. -_-

We’ve finally got him drinking water and sometimes eating a mouthful of food a few times a day, but it’s not looking great. He barely walks (paralysis was one side effect of the medication, the equivalent of deep-vein leg thrombosis a symptom of heart failure–two Xs). I know situations like this are hard–you want your pets to live forever–but it’s breaking our hearts. Especially since he never really got his “snoot” back (he’s a sweet gentle cat but definitely has a snooty side). He seemed to be doing better his first two nights back from the initial vet overstay, but his personality never quite got where it used to be and it’s just been downhill for various reasons since then.

Just very sad times right now.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

Rylorien: sorry to hear your kitty isn’t doing well, I just lost my girl Jinyxy in July, two strokes, she had one, got better for about 15 minutes then she had another and she was paralyzed on her left side…vets tried to make it seem like she could get better, sent us home with her on a sedative, said she could be better by morning….I knew it was wrong but I tried hard to believe since they’re the vets and I wanted her to get better…well once the sedative started to wear off, she started yowling, having trouble breathing and went almost comatose, it was obvious she wasn’t going to get any better and we took her in to put her down…hardest thing I ever had to do….

so long story short, I know how you’re feeling right now….

1. Mother Meerkat

tig3r06
                              Participant

Ryl, im sooo heartbroken for you *hugs* I’m here if you need me for anything 😥

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Oh Ryl, that is so very hard. Thoughts and prayers! Good luck! Hoping for the best too.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.