WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,041 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

We mourn again today.Out beloved pet,Dazy-Mae, Amber’s dog,passed away today.She rushed her to the vet but he couldn’t save her.Whatva very sad time and especially for my daughter.Shr had her since she was 2,11yrs. with her.She was Gandalf’s grand-daughter.She looked more like him than any offspring.Remember to love your loved ones and especially the furries.Life just is not the same without them.

RIPsweet Dazy.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

So sorry for your loss my friend.
        It is difficult beyond words when a beloved animal companion crosses the 🌈Rainbow Bridge.
        Sending you and Amber’s family prayers and positive healing energy.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

So Sorry to Hear!
          My thoughts and prayers to you and Amber…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Zeppard Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
          Participant

So sorry for your loss 😢

StormDancer
            Participant

I am so sorry for yours and Ambers loss. Remember that  Dazy-Mae will always be with you in your hearts and watching over you.

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bodine
              Participant

😫😵😔I love my cats but…. ShadowScrat, my little deaf orphan kitty….UGH!!I woke up to a noise none of us want to hear.Know what that is??

The sound of Windstones crashing to the ground.He got where he had never been before,that I know of,on one of my shelves.He knocked over dragons,into each other,to the couch,and on to the floor.I guess he panicked when one fell and down went the dominoes.Five are chipped,one keeper got a crushed horn,of course the one I had for sale,both of my Siamese flapcats,wing tips on a couple keepers,knocked off the head of one the a little dragons and started my day off real crappy. I thought with them on a wooden shelf,high up almost  to the ceiling,they would be safe.They were until I brought in a roll of carpet for my dogs and did not complete the task,left it leaning up against the wall so I have no one to blame but myself. 😞 On the flipside,could have been much worse.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Oh NO!
                  Sorry that happened! Bad Sharkbait!
                  I hope you can fix your dragons and flap cats and the damage isn’t too bad.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Zeppard Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

Ouch!  That’s what happened to my Emerald Sun Dragon (see Drag0nfeather’s Re-Opening for small jobs thread).  He was on my high wooden mantle, and my cat Hobbes decided to see if he could jump up there.  Broke the sun dragon, the baby oriental, and chipped my original green male.  I hope you can get them all fixed up all right.  Maybe one of the forum repairers would work on the worst ones for a custom PYO?  You do such a nice job on those.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Oh, I’m so sorry! I once thought my high up Windstones were safe too, but my mom’s cat showed me otherwise. I hope you’re able to repair the or get them repaired- maybe a few can become battle scarred warriors?

Rylorien
                      Participant

I don’t really like complaining. I try to avoid it when possible…but after today I just need to be a frumpy-grumpy.

At this point, I think it’s safe for me to say I’m out! Of collecting. For awhile. My car just smacked me with a 2k repair bill and that’s just fixing the necessities; I still have a few other things to be fixed, including replacing the blower motor. Ugh. >_<

I really want one of the rising loaf gbs. Desperately so since they’re adorble. I will be putting up pieces in addition to what I have listed already as possible blind trades from the store. Please don’t hesitate to talk to me about it since this will be my only chance of getting one. I plead! (Expect ads tomorrow at the earliest. Too tired tonight.)

Once I comb over my collection, I will likely be listing more pieces to sell. Possibly some of my Enchantica pieces as well though I don’t have original boxes for them.

Sigh. I just shake my fist at the sky. With everything else on my plate this is the worst possible time for vehicular nonsense! >_<

pipsxlch
                        Participant

So sorry Ryl- I have a car which I can’t drive right now as I foolishly save for a Rising Loaf and continue to buy out the local man’s collection… at least work is close enough I can walk. Hoping you can trade for a loaf!

Which Enchantica pieces might you sell and will you list them here? I have/had one which I really enjoy, but I haven’t been able to find it since I moved. I was very stressed out, throwing stuff in the truck at night after work and usually forgetting to lock it. Foolish since a nocturnal natured neighbor who knew I had a valuable dragon collection had sticky fingers sometimes. I’m afraid it walked, though I pray I just haven’t come across it yet.

Rylorien
                          Participant

Ugh, people are awful. I’m sorry that happened to you. 🙁

I will post them here in the flea market. I have between 40 and 50 pieces, I think. I started collecting when I was really young with the earliest Spirits of the Crystals. I drifted out of them by 2000/2001 though, in part due to our one local store ceasing to carry them. I’m pretty sure all of my big ones have their COAs, and I have every collector’s club membership + redemption pieces for the years I collected.

I can PM a list of the pieces I have if you like. I definitely know I’m keeping Dromeliad (green tunnel serpent), Furzha (yellow carrier dragon), and some of the Spirits.

Dragoneer_88
                            Participant

Adding to a personal list of unfortunate recent events…you know it’s bad when the oil light turns on as your driving around, but you know it’s REALLY bad when the engine light turns on soon after! The repair shop said if I had driven my car around any longer the engine would have been destroyed. Thankfully, I was close to home when this happened. Repair cost is terribly high, but I certainly could not afford another car payment right now. So, it’s fixable and a blessing it’s not worse. It’s not the fanciest car, but I love my little car and I’m thankful to have one.

LZ
                              Participant

I had to go in for a big repair today too. A strut broke into bits. We really need those cars, though. 🙁

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodine
                                Participant

Tell me about it.Glad y’all’s were not anything major.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,041 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.