fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Congrats Nightcrow, he’s very handsome and fits with the rest of his family well

Finding happiness again.

BigCatKeeper
      Participant

Oh they all look lovely together! What a beautiful display. Congratulations!

pipsxlch
        Participant

Congratulations, Nightcrow! I love the yin/yang effect of your two Oris.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Thank you, everyone! I love him so much. 🙂 And if I can’t have a perfect match, then the light and dark together balance out the family pretty well!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodancia
            Participant

I thought I’d list a few of my grails that were the ones “that got away” on eBay. You know – you were bidding and hoping you were going to win, but darn it! Somebody outbid you! So if the lucky person who won any of these ever, ever wants to sell or trade, I’d love to hear from you! The Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, the Pfau Mother Pegasus and the Black Pastel Male Griffin. So pretty! !

summer-leaf-mother-pegasus

mother-pegasus-pfau

griffin-black-pastel

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

Bodancia: those are quite pretty! good luck!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

GardenNinja
                Participant

Bodancia,
                  The two mother pegasi are in their forever home. But I will put you on my list of “I don’t think I will ever part with this, but just in case, such-n-such person wants it” for both of them.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I really like that Summer Leaf mother- that pattern really works.

Bodancia
                    Participant

GardinNinja – thank you so much for letting me know those beautiful pegasii are in a wonderful home. They are BOTH so pretty and unique! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Kimmers4Ever
                      Participant

Beyond all the dragons…

The dinos, especially the stegosaurus my fav growing up.
                        Also… those tree/poison dart frog colors Poads. So cute.

I’m just too scared to buy from anyone but the dealer. Too many horror stories.

etruscan
                        Participant

Beyond all the dragons…

The dinos, especially the stegosaurus my fav growing up.
                          Also… those tree/poison dart frog colors Poads. So cute.

I’m just too scared to buy from anyone but the dealer. Too many horror stories.

There are feedback lists here that you can check if you are nervous about buying from someone on the Forum. It’s a good group of people and, in my experience, very few problems with buying something from the Classifieds.

Ann Marie
                          Participant

I’ve bought many items from the Classifieds here over the last couple of years. Every transaction has gone very well. Good people in this community!

Magentas-Cat

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

well it’s a new year, any new grails or found grails?

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Courtney
                              Participant

I have done a ton of buying and trading with people from the forum and have never had a bad transaction yet.

If you are ever worried just ask any of the people who frequently comment on here about who you want to trade/buy from.

Most of us have done business with one another and can give you good feedback.

If you are buying then make sure to request a goods and services invoice with PayPal and it will give you buyer protection.

Trading is more trust based.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

LZ
                                Participant

YES THE GOLD MOTHER COILED DRAGON!!! Well I don’t have it yet but she came into existence and will soon enter my home MU HA HA HA HA HA

I still need more mother coiled dragons anyway. Please come here, ladies.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.