fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Dragon Breezier
    Participant

Afternoon Everyone 🙂

I have received some pic’s and will post them when I get home this evening. I have also found some piece I know we will not be keeping and will be listing them later as well.

@Fatalbeauty
      The notebook is an inventory of most of the pieces that we got. It’s not complete but better than going in blind. David had lost it about a couple of months ago, go figure!!

These units are 16×18 and 20×20 and they are packed as full as they can be.

I did find this picture on the Congo Thread… Needless to say it got David out of my hair for a couple of days!!  The ones we have found are not dusty at all. We are figuring they were professionally cleaned before packing. I doubt we have ALL those SK’s but we have found some of the other Dragons.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

Dragon Breezier: ah, of all the things to lose! hehe… *still hopes licking and sitting kitties are hiding in there somewhere*

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
        Participant

@ fatalbeauty- brown emperors were only produced for a year I think, no more than 2. They’re rare as hen’s teeth, but they do pop up sometimes and a few of our members have owned one. Here’s a link to some pictures of one, a quick Google search only turned up 1 more page with photos. That one looked like good photos, but it’s on Pinterest which doesn’t work for me. That brown SK is similar in paintjob except for all the dark. I remember seeing one in a store, wish I’d gotten it too but I went for the (old) green instead.  https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/windstone-emperor-dragon-brown-retired-mint

DragonBreezier- Aauugh you’re cruel! If you have/decide to sell that emerald SK and are willing to work out a payment plan, look me up. (drools all over computer)

Linda
          Participant

I would give all my collection for the orange SK.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

pipsxlch: well that explains why I’ve never seen one, super rare!

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
              Participant

new question, what grails have you found and perhaps share some pictures!

1. Mother Meerkat

Landipan
                Participant

GRAIL: Any kind of Rainbow pastel Kirin

I’ll likely never get one as the special ebay pieces are never there when I have the money, plus expensive, BUT maybe someday I will acquire a rainbow critter somehow…preferably a Kirin or maybe a pegi , cuz I’m all about the hoofers!

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Zexious
                  Participant

Dragon – Wow, what an incredible photo! Those SKs (? Secret keepers, I’m thinking? Still learning!) are all so dapper looking. How do you intend to go about piecing out the collection? What a big job!

My current grail? Ugh. That’s so hard, because I love everything.
                    Right now I’m loving that black pastel Kirin mama <3

Dragon Breezier
                    Participant

I’m not sure that we have all those Gal’s. This was an old picture I found in the “Congo Line” Thread. They are SK’s and we, well me 😉 is still learning also. 🙂  I believe that we have the rest of those pieces. They will be staying here until David can get all the sets sorted and go from there. We have some pieces up on eBay already.

Syn
                      Participant

Here are pics of my Brown Emperor.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/sUrRDcf.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/w3O4ni6.jpg[/img]

And to head off any PMs, he is NOT for sale or trade; he is one of the Windstones I am taking with me to the “great beyond”.

Linda
                        Participant

I was wondering if you have any older pieces(licking cat, setting cat pig, owl) I would love one of those.

Mika
                          Participant

It’s not a major grail but I’ve decided I want an old brown Mother Dragon, one with only the Windstone Editions stamp on the bottom, that doesn’t have any visible damage to her. Since these are so old I’m cool with it having been repaired as long as it blends in with the dragon.

I know there’s one or two on ebay right now but they all seem to have damage to them and I just don’t have the time or space to repair anything right now.

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

I’ve never brought up a wish list, but since we have the treasure trove of the century going on here, I thought I’d mention a few things.  (If anyone else has these items and is interested in selling or trading, let me know.  Also if you have them and they are in forever homes.)

Oriental dragon in sugar plum

Oriental sun dragon Eclipse (raffle prize)

Male ki-rin in white with orange and black koi spots (raffle prize)

Male griffin in violet hawk

most Griffins in hawk or leopard patterns that don’t have red eyes

Ocelot griffin family

I also really liked the Griffins and the lap dragon in the labradorite, but I’m obviously not alone there.  I know they were hard to paint, but a very limited production run on those would be so cool.

Kim
                              Blocked

Similar to Landipan I think my new grails would be getting a pastel rainbow baby pegasus or unicorn.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zexious
                                Participant

What a gorgeous piece, Syn!

The tricky thing about Windstones is that I’m constantly finding new ‘grails’–does it ever end?! xD

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.