fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

Drag0n, Karen did not have the Caribbean Spectral or the Labradorite Male or Female Griffin.  I don’t know about the others you mentioned.

It is hard to pick out individual items, but here is a picture of her collection a few years ago:

pipsxlch
      Participant

The only ‘special’ piece I can think of really wanting is the Serpentine (not Copper Serpentine or anything, just plain Serpentine) Prototype Old Warrior, and I don’t think she’s the one who has him. I think he’s in his forever home anyhow. Just as well since I’d have to sell my P.O.W. to try and get him, and I don’t think so many people would be interested in an empea!

The only other wish pieces I can think of are/were all production pieces- the 2 cement Rock Dragons, the dragon bookends and wall sconce, the trio of dragons candlelamp (maybe the mushroom one too). I still need a Secret Keeper and like the emerald, but not happening unless I can figure a payment plan! And a hearth dragon, but the just-right color scheme hasn’t happened yet.

I have NO idea who has it, but if she has the ‘Nightwatch’ raffle prize O.W., you will find a lot of takers on him. He’s black.

Again, congrats on the scoop of the millennium!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

it’ll be interesting once pictures get posted, we hardly ever saw her collection…..even that one above, it’s hard to pick out very much in it even when you zoom in….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Mika
          Participant

Looking at that (kind of hard to make out) photo it does seem there are a number of Red Fire dragons in it. Guess it wouldn’t hurt to throw it out there that if a Red Fire Young and Lap are somewhere in the two storage containers of Windstones I’d love to add them to my collection – they’re my two favorite dragon sculpts.

Edit: Can’t 100% tell but if that’s the Intergalactic Male Kirin in the photo I’d also like to add that one to my collection, permitting that he’s in one of the storage containers of course.

EditEdit: eh might as well throw it out there aswell that I’d also love to own the Moon Walker Grand Unicorn.

Tinks
            Participant

Hmmm my grail piece(s) would be any test paint curled dragons. I have been on the hunt for a Sitting Griffin Chick in Pearl!Oh, and anything painted by Olimpia Carapia!!!(lol)

Dragon Breezier
              Participant

I have asked for more pictures and we found the notebook that was given to us.

We have found a lot of Dragons, mostly production pieces, in all colors and several of the same sculpt in the same color.

@ Mika We have found the Red Fires and have extra pieces. I will put you down for them and contact you when David knows what he will let me sale.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

notebook? what’s in that?

1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Secret had a habit of buying several of the same production pieces in the same style and color. I’m assuming since its because they can vary so much. She had a set of light Rubies and dark Rubies, bright white pearl and the golden version as well.

I see an Icy looking male Kirin and tons of male dragons and hatchers… I think anyway.

Syn, I had thought the Caribbean spectral was in his forever home. 😉

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Syn
                    Participant

He is, which is why I know you won’t find him in Karen’s treasure trove. My Pink Secret Keeper by Olimpia is the one Windstone I would never part with, but the Caribbean Spectral would be on my short list of “last to go”. Don’t worry, I know you want him and will let you know if that day arrives. (Of course if you wanted to trade for that hot pink Young……maybe).

Zexious
                      Participant

Wow, what an incredible collection.
                        Anyone have any guesses as to how many are visible in that picture?

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

any more grails found?

1. Mother Meerkat

Todd
                          Participant

I am still looking for a Old Brown Emperor that and a White Secret Keeper are my 2 grail pieces. Hopefully the store will restock the SK.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

Todd: I wasn’t aware the emperor came in brown, I’ve never seen one…anyhoo, good luck to you on finding one!

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                              Participant

I have my all time #1pick😁 A.L.(?)colorshift P.TP.Female Hearth,still pinching myself over that one beyond belief,but I would also very much love to have a Grand Unicorn painted by Ms.Melody.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Ahahahha! Duly noted syn 🤣

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.