fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Ela_hara’s suggestion sounds like a good one to me.  I mean, there’s no point in twelve people PMing about Oriental test paints if there are no Oriental dragons in the collection!  Some general categories such as ‘family group’ (hoofer, Western dragon, griffin) or years (for production pieces) would really help people know where to start.

I sent you a PM with the Grails I could think of!  But there are probably more that didn’t come to mind while I was staring at a blank PM and trying not to just list “everything that’s not a unicorn and not pink?”   😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Dragon Breezier
      Participant

Both are good suggestions and a lot less chaotic. Thank you!!  🙂

We can also take pictures of the pieces we have already unpacked and are not keeping. We can do that tomorrow. We already have quite a bit of Poads, (Production and eBay) GB Standing Kirin, some natural GBB Uni’s and Flap Cat’s.

I’m just super excited about them.

etruscan
        Participant

It also might be helpful if you identify pieces you are not planning to sell – for example “We plan to keep all the Secret Keepers”.

Dragon Breezier
          Participant

“Secret Keepers” meaning more than the one we have found??? **Gulp**

I can say that as far as the Dragons go that is all up to what David wants to keep and what we have room for. This was something he wanted I’m just the one doing the work. I’m kinda loving some of the non dragon pieces but room will be an issue.

I will only post what I know we will be selling like I have been doing. IF we do find pieces that others are looking for I will let them know that it is not for sale at this point in time.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

well since pms won’t let me post a picture, this is the one I was curious about, Dragon Breezier, don’t want to buy him but if you have him others will….

Hotdog!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
              Participant

LOL – “Hot Dog” the raffle prize.  I also was curious whether he would show up, though I’m not one of the people looking to buy him.

Dragon Breezier
                Participant

LOL!! He’s a cutie!!

IF he is here he will be For Sale, let me find him first before any offers are made please.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

this! I only posted him to show what I was talking about, please don’t mob with questions about him in pms, everyone! let him be found first!

and sorry if I may have set off pms about him…  >.< ;

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
                    Blocked

I will say I would take anything pink or any colourful unicorns Nightcrow doesn’t want.  Haha.  If you do start unpacking things maybe you could take some group photos so we could all see what’s available.  There are lots of older grab bag young poads and baby unicorns I have saved pics of that I would be interested in but would have to see pictures to see if you have any as they are hard to describe.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

oh right! That is true! She was on your list…I was thinking of someone else I helped, so I guess that makes 2!! Yay!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Zexious
                        Participant

Oh, a group photo would be awesome!

How many pieces are in the collection? And, just out of curiosity, why is Hot Dog Uni so sought after? (He sure is cute! But is that the main reason?)

Natasha
                          Participant

I would be interested In any fantasy of Safari Unis and possibly natural Unis. I most love red eyes and Halloween colors but I have a varied collection. Group photos would be helpful.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                            Participant

“Hot Dog” was part of a unicorn live stream.  Since his eye was stuck and refused to come out, and therefore couldn’t be glued in properly, Chessie (Melody’s daughter) said that he was flawed and they had to send him to camp instead of putting him in the store.  Things went from there:

https://windstoneeditions.com/topic/save-hotdog/

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Another one?  You are like Santa’s Helper Elf or something, I swear!   I’m impressed.  😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

OMG Hotdog! I forgot all about that little guy! He had his own thread on here with a song or a poem or something too didn’t he?

If you indeed have a hold of Secerthope’s collection then you undoubtedly will have somewhere in the realm of 5-8 and possibly even more Secret Keepers. She had probably the largest collection in forum history that I know of with only some others possibly coming close, but then she never really divulged just exactly how many she had… but it was a lot. At least double my own so that’s over 600 pieces.

Gosh… I’d be like a kid in a candy store going through all that.

I don’t know if she had them or not (and in fact I don’t think she did, but she may have had some) but if you come across the Carribean Sitting Spectral Dragon, Poison Dart Rising Spectral, Ocean Blue Old Warrior, Burgundy Gold Old Warrior, Labrodite Griffins or Dragons, Copper Cowry Dragons I’d be all over those! Not to mention a handful of grab bag Unicorns, Poads, and Kirins I was in love with.

This kirin in particular comes to mind.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.