fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

nope, there’s always a new pretty on Ebay!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
      Participant

and keeping this going with another question, anyone found a new grail?  and I’d still love to see more pictures of anyone’s grails found…..

1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Nightcrow
        Participant

[i]anyone found a new grail?[/i

Surprising probably nobody, the Pastel Rainbow Lap is at the top of my grail list now!  😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
          Participant
            i Surprising probably nobody, the Pastel Rainbow Lap is at the top of my grail list now! 😀

good luck on that someday!

the pastel color isn’t a liked one for me, too pale….

1. Mother Meerkat

merrillannwhite
            Participant

Did you go for the Sanguine one?

Nightcrow
              Participant

No, I didn’t go for the Sanguine Lap.  It’s not my kind of color scheme; I prefer a more blended look to the two-tone schemes like Sanguine.  I hope whoever won the Sanguine is on the forums and posts pictures, though!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                Participant

I admit I thought about bidding on the Sanguine lap but I was worried the orangey areas weren’t going to blend enough….

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                  Participant

Ms.Suzanne-Marie is swooning over the moon this morning.Due to the kindness of a forum member she is happy as a Lark in a spring meadow.Here is her adorable HPeg baby.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS Suzanne-Marie!
                      That was one of my favorites and such a Great HPeg! Glad you were able to get a Grail!

I’ve gotten Two Grails recently myself – one of the Wild Troll eBay dragons by Gina AND a VERY Kind forum member decided to sell me her ‘Bacon and Eggs’ Curled Dragon, which I’ve been drooling over since he went on eBay a few years ago. I’m making my last payment on him shortly. When he comes home to me I’ll take photos of both my Grails and post them here.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

yey for more found grails!

*hopes her’s are found someday*

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                        Participant

CONGRATS ELA_HARA!!! You deserve to get some very special prizes.

I have my grail Hearth but still looking for a Grand Unicorn by Ms.Melody.

Kim
                          Blocked

Congrats Suzanne-Marie!  Is that the appy peg you got for your birthday or the one you traded for before or is it a new one?  You must have a nice family of appy pegs now.  It would be cool to see them altogether!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                            Participant

Speaking of Grails,THIS is my grail Lap.I wonder where this beauty is living?

Sorry about the pic, it’s from my tee-shirt years old.It has holes I have worn it so much 😍

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Bodine, is that the Rainforest Lap?   (Sorry, it’s hard to tell in the dark photo.)  I didn’t know that Rainforest test paints had appeared on T-shirts; how cool!  The next best thing to owning the dragon.  🙂

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Well – Here they are! Two of my Grails! I’ve always loved the Bacon and Eggs Curlie since I saw him on eBay and put a bid in but didn’t win him. Etruscan was so nice to think of me when she decided to let him go to a new home – THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And I ADORE the Wild Troll color scheme on the dragons and would have Loved to have won the Curled dragon, but I missed out and was overbid for the WT Curlie and Moon BUT won the Coiled Mother! I was Estastic to have won one of them – so here’s my other Grail.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.