What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Oof I knew I should have bid. Winter Ash stole my heart </3

I feel your pain! I’m still heartbroken I let the Snow Leopard Male Uni go elsewhere. I have all the other sculpts done in that particular scheme and OUCH.

Hopefully he comes around for you one day!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Amy
      Participant

I feel your pain! I’m still heartbroken I let the Snow Leopard Male Uni go elsewhere. I have all the other sculpts done in that particular scheme and OUCH.

I didn’t know you loved snow leopards so much Natasha. I’ll keep my eyes open for you.

Natasha
        Participant

I didn’t know you loved snow leopards so much Natasha. I’ll keep my eyes open for you.

Thanks! Yeah I adore them! I’m a big supporter of The Snow Leopard Trust. One year I saved up and made a big donation. We got to visit the Snow Leopards behind three scenes in the zoo and stroke one through the fence. One of the most amazing moments of my life.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
          Participant

been a little bit since I’ve asked this last, any new or found grails?

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
            Participant

Alas, the lead I had on a grail last year has ghosted on me; I hope that person is okay!

I am really wishing for another grail piece to cross my path, but as I’m stuck remodeling a bathroom right now it would have to be a fairly inexpensive grail. 🙂 Otherwise I’d just get my heart broken again when I couldn’t afford it, and hope it popped up again somewhere down the road.

At the moment, I’ll settle for a Store restock of Kitsunes and Kitty Griffins. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

Awww that sucks Nightcrow I’m sorry to hear. I’ve been there and it can get ya down. Bug hugs! Looks like we’re on a grail hunt together!

I reaaaallly want a Winter Ash sculpt. I told myself not to fall in love but I did. The Emperor and Fledge though ended up passing me by (been a tad distracted with stuff lately lol) so I’m keeping my eye on that Baby and hoping for my…I mean…a Curlie to pop up! Fingers crossed!

Finding happiness again.

pipsxlch
                Participant

I am sooo tempted to be bad and put in a ‘notify when back in stock’ on the emerald SK, but I will try to be good.

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Awww that sucks Nightcrow I’m sorry to hear. I’ve been there and it can get ya down. Bug hugs! Looks like we’re on a grail hunt together!

I reaaaallly want a Winter Ash sculpt. I told myself not to fall in love but I did. The Emperor and Fledge though ended up passing me by (been a tad distracted with stuff lately lol) so I’m keeping my eye on that Baby and hoping for my…I mean…a Curlie to pop up! Fingers crossed!

Aww, thank you! Yeah, it’s a little depressing, but hopefully I will be able to reconnect with the would-be seller eventually, or at least achieve another grail piece once I’m in a better place financially. The Water Sprite Lap, maybe? I’ve never caught even a hint of that one, so far, but it must be out there somewhere! Hopefully it’s waiting for me!

I wish you luck on your Winter Ash quest! It really is a lovely color scheme; very striking, too!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Celestial Rainstorm
                    Participant

Yeeeeeeee the Curlie popped up :>

Finding happiness again.

Nightcrow
                      Participant

I just saw it! Good luck on your bidding; I hope you win!

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

good luck! hope you get him!

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

Well, my grail finally made it from Florida and it is more beautiful in person! Spring Copper #2 Fledgling

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                            Participant

Congrats!!Pretty baby.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Lovely little Fledgling, Angelika_Zen! Congrats on a successful grail hunt. 🙂

tig3r06
                                Participant

Congrats! He’s pretty!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.