fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    merrillannwhite
    Participant

There is one of the old pig sculptures (not the boar) on eBay right now if anyone was looking for it. It’s very cute.

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

Nice unicorn herds, Natasha! Congrats on the Grand! He looks great in Mahogany!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Nightcrow
        Participant

I am still longing for more Lap Dragons, especially Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, Water Sprite, and anything bright blue. <3

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Courtney
          Participant

View post on imgur.com

I was lucky enough to find this fellow on EBay and he had a buy it now option.

I have always wanted this sculpt because I love cats but I have never seen one in person.

I had no idea he was so big! He’s as big as a mother dragon, but tall like a female griffin.

I absolutely adore him.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Congratulations! He looks so regal and perfectly at home in your collection. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Congratulations Courtney! I had no idea he was so big. What a nice surprise!

I really like your poison dart frog wizard!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                Participant

Anybody willing to part with a Razorback Boar please let Ela_Hara or myself know please?Thanks all.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                  Participant

Congrats Courtney!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

“Bodine wrote:
                      Aww I missed the Razorback.wah! Did you get it Ela?”

Hey Mimi – it wasn’t a Razorback Boar on eBay but a cute little farmyard Pig. The auction was from Canada. He was cute, but I didn’t try for him. He went for 224.78 CAD ($160.88 USD). ^_^

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Retired-Pig-Sculpture-/193412944298?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=GuilFst8Pi2U66MY5IMOrmv8W7I%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                      Participant

The person who had the pig also sold a normal color lion and a white lion recently (both Buy-It-Now). That’s probably where Courtney found her lion. Who knows what else will show up!

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

Courtney: that’s a pretty lion! congrats on finding your grail!

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

Oof I knew I should have bid. Winter Ash stole my heart </3

Finding happiness again.

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

I hate when that happens! You dont bid, for whatever reason, then regret it for the rest of the year!! I feel your pain, Celestial Rainstorm, only my regret has been ongoing for years. I dont know if i’ll ever get over not bidding on Dragon Fruit pieces.

pipsxlch
                              Participant

I hate when that happens! You dont bid, for whatever reason, then regret it for the rest of the year!! I feel your pain, Celestial Rainstorm, only my regret has been ongoing for years. I dont know if i’ll ever get over not bidding on Dragon Fruit pieces.

And I’ll never get over not bidding on the Serpentine Old Warrior lol. Must be 12-14 years now. Se la vie!

tig3r06
                                Participant

And I’ll never get over not bidding on the Serpentine Old Warrior lol. Must be 12-14 years now. Se la vie!

I think mine are the Ocean Tiger Kirins and the Soft Suede OW. Congrats to whomever has those 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.