fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Gorgeous Angelika_Zen!!

sherry10151982
      Participant

Absolutely LOVE the green eyes…suites him well! Congratulations Tara!!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Thanks guys! A few years ago I passes up the sun and moon oriental set in this color, and always regretted it! I am happy I was able to get something in Spring Copper 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodancia
          Participant

Angelika_Zen – Congratulations! I’ve recently seen a few Spring Copper sculpts pop up on eBay and have admired them all! What a lovely color! And of course, I also admire the male dragon in the picture too! LOL

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodine
            Participant

I found a new Grail but probably completely unattainable.Bodancia’s fantasy cougar!OH MYYYYY! Love at first sight.Anyway I and someone else could do a 3way trade?? He is mind blowingingly gorgeous!CONGRATS!

Screenshot_2020-05-08-05-56-59

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Courtney
              Participant

I found a new Grail but probably completely unattainable.Bodancia’s fantasy cougar!OH MYYYYY! Love at first sight.Anyway I and someone else could do a 3way trade?? He is mind blowingingly gorgeous!CONGRATS!

Screenshot_2020-05-08-05-56-59

That is my fantasy cougar 😁

I’m looking to trade him for a Grab Bag Sitting Oriental Dragon.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bodine
                Participant

Ooops!Sorry dear.I had Bodancia on my mind this morning and made a goof.
                  I just love it💓Congrats.I hope you get your trade.😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodancia
                  Participant

LOL! Wow, I looked at that and thought “I don’t remember that cougar…”

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

KingBeast
                    Participant

The contusion paint male dragon from Brandi Wise. Based on the url I think he was painted somewhere around 2017 and I know nothing about his history – I’m a new forum member, long time Windstone fan but new to the community (I really hadn’t realized that there was a community around the windstones, I just knew they were awesome dragons I would always stumble across and ended up googling them a few montsh ago and lurked for a while.)

I’m new into collecting and not yet really into the budget for the big name collection stuff / not out of the mass production or second hand stuff. But man…If I could get that boy, I’m pretty sure I could die happy. Those deep colors with those select accents are some of my favorite combos. Like my sig says, if anyone knows where he is and if he doesn’t have a permanent home…Hit this beastie up!

Absolute Godtier wishlist
                      Contusion Male Dragon painted by Brandi Wise
                      Bantam Kickstarter dragon #102, "Alien", red/black colors with black eyes. Clone is fine. If you get one and want to get rid of it, PLEASE message me.

Bodancia
                      Participant

Wow! I hadn’t seen Contusion before. He is gorgeous! !

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

KingBeast: good luck! you never know when a grail might show up after years unseen…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
                          Participant

I believe the Contusion Male is in his forever home. I took him off my grail list several years ago.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Setsunawolf
                            Participant

I never take things off my grail list. You never know when one will turn up unexpectedly. It’s a grail list, doesn’t mean I’ll actually ever get it, lol. Kinda like a certain blue baby Kirin.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                              Sun Dragon Koi #3

KingBeast
                              Participant

Yeah one never knows c: Maybe someday that person would be willing to part with him and would potentially see this message. If not, then that’s fine too; I just really enjoy those deep reds, dark teals, blacks, and pops of desaturated gold against those colors!

Heck, it never hurts to try!

Absolute Godtier wishlist
                                Contusion Male Dragon painted by Brandi Wise
                                Bantam Kickstarter dragon #102, "Alien", red/black colors with black eyes. Clone is fine. If you get one and want to get rid of it, PLEASE message me.

Megan
                                Participant

Hmm… I guess my “realistic” grail piece would be an old brown secret keeper.

Completely unrealistic would be the Neptune emperor painted by Jennifer Miller ages ago. Or the Mandarin Dragonet emperor. I’m sure they’re both very loved by whomever has them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.