What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

sooooooo………………………….

any new found or new grails?

Here’s a Beauty I recently received – she’s like a ‘sister’ to my ‘Chickadee’ Kickstarter Adult Poad. ^_^
      PrairieVixon contacted me about the Classified Ad I had for special or eBay Poads and offered me this Lovely Beauty, which was one of the ‘test’ KS Adult Poads Melody offered for the June 2017 Raffle Prize! I’ve always loved this Poad and she goes very well my mine. And what was so great is that PrairieVixon wanted the funds sent directly to a favorite Charity – the ASPCA! One of my favorites too! So it was a Great Win-Win! You are so Generous and I’m honored to call her mine now. Thanks!
      Below are photos of this nice Poad with my Chickadee Poad – Sisters!

KS-Poads_1

KS-Poad_3

KS-Poad_4

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh wow! Not ones I would look twice at just because they’re not colors I go for, but they are freaking beautiful! The compliment eachoher splendidly too. It’s funny how many pieces I’ve seen after the kickstarter that I can’t believe I didn’t notice, because now after the fact I would snap them up in an instant!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

sherry10151982
        Participant

Ela_Hara that poad is AMAZING!!!! Both of them look like they were meant to be together and they look happy that they’re together at last! LOL! That is a perfect grail!!

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

Those are magnificent, I adore the beautiful pinks

Finding happiness again.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Ela_Hara: those are some pretty poads! so much detail on them! and your grail goes so well with your other one! congrats!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
              Participant

Congrats!!Both are so unique.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

sooooooo………………………….

any new found or new grails?

Here’s a Beauty I recently received – she’s like a ‘sister’ to my ‘Chickadee’ Kickstarter Adult Poad. ^_^
                  PrairieVixon contacted me about the Classified Ad I had for special or eBay Poads and offered me this Lovely Beauty, which was one of the ‘test’ KS Adult Poads Melody offered for the June 2017 Raffle Prize! I’ve always loved this Poad and she goes very well my mine. And what was so great is that PrairieVixon wanted the funds sent directly to a favorite Charity – the ASPCA! One of my favorites too! So it was a Great Win-Win! You are so Generous and I’m honored to call her mine now. Thanks!
                  Below are photos of this nice Poad with my Chickadee Poad – Sisters!

KS-Poads_1

KS-Poad_3

KS-Poad_4

Oh wow!!!! Beautiful Poad pair – they look great together!!

Just when you thought all hope for humanity was lost, something like this happens! Lol!!! Seriously though, Prairie Vixen, that’s amazing!

The generosity of the forum members here, is pretty much unheard of anywhere else. I feel very lucky to have found a place that has so many kind souls. Makes me want to cry lol!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
                  Participant

Congrats Ela-Hara! They look absolutely smashing together! So happy for your “sister poads!”

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
                    Participant

Hear!Hear! Angelica 👍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

merrillannwhite
                      Participant

Just FYI, I just saw an Olympia C Keeper being offered on eBay.

etruscan
                        Participant

Just FYI, I just saw an Olympia C Keeper being offered on eBay.

Three Secret Keepers are being offered and they may be someone’s grails:
                          Emerald
                          Cinnamon Gold #7 by Olimpia Carapia
                          Twilight #3 by Olimpia Carapia

They have their boxes and the two test paints have their COAs. Bidding ends next Sunday.

pipsxlch
                          Participant

The emerald is a grail of mine. I’ve alerted my family and am thinking about the forbidden credit cards. I don’t dare hope but am wishing that the 2 Olimpia ones deflect interest from the emerald one.

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

The emerald is a grail of mine. I’ve alerted my family and am thinking about the forbidden credit cards. I don’t dare hope but am wishing that the 2 Olimpia ones deflect interest from the emerald one.

Good luck! 🍀

sherry10151982
                              Participant

Crossing fingers for you!!

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

good luck!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.