What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,163 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

sooooooo………………………….

any new found or new grails?

Here’s a Beauty I recently received – she’s like a ‘sister’ to my ‘Chickadee’ Kickstarter Adult Poad. ^_^
    PrairieVixon contacted me about the Classified Ad I had for special or eBay Poads and offered me this Lovely Beauty, which was one of the ‘test’ KS Adult Poads Melody offered for the June 2017 Raffle Prize! I’ve always loved this Poad and she goes very well my mine. And what was so great is that PrairieVixon wanted the funds sent directly to a favorite Charity – the ASPCA! One of my favorites too! So it was a Great Win-Win! You are so Generous and I’m honored to call her mine now. Thanks!
    Below are photos of this nice Poad with my Chickadee Poad – Sisters!

KS-Poads_1

KS-Poad_3

KS-Poad_4

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Attachments:
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh wow! Not ones I would look twice at just because they’re not colors I go for, but they are freaking beautiful! The compliment eachoher splendidly too. It’s funny how many pieces I’ve seen after the kickstarter that I can’t believe I didn’t notice, because now after the fact I would snap them up in an instant!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

sherry10151982
    Participant

Ela_Hara that poad is AMAZING!!!! Both of them look like they were meant to be together and they look happy that they’re together at last! LOL! That is a perfect grail!!

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Those are magnificent, I adore the beautiful pinks

Finding happiness again.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

Ela_Hara: those are some pretty poads! so much detail on them! and your grail goes so well with your other one! congrats!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Bodine
    Participant

Congrats!!Both are so unique.

"We would gladly feast on those who would subdue us."Morticia Addams
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

sooooooo………………………….

any new found or new grails?

Here’s a Beauty I recently received – she’s like a ‘sister’ to my ‘Chickadee’ Kickstarter Adult Poad. ^_^
    PrairieVixon contacted me about the Classified Ad I had for special or eBay Poads and offered me this Lovely Beauty, which was one of the ‘test’ KS Adult Poads Melody offered for the June 2017 Raffle Prize! I’ve always loved this Poad and she goes very well my mine. And what was so great is that PrairieVixon wanted the funds sent directly to a favorite Charity – the ASPCA! One of my favorites too! So it was a Great Win-Win! You are so Generous and I’m honored to call her mine now. Thanks!
    Below are photos of this nice Poad with my Chickadee Poad – Sisters!

KS-Poads_1

KS-Poad_3

KS-Poad_4

Oh wow!!!! Beautiful Poad pair – they look great together!!

Just when you thought all hope for humanity was lost, something like this happens! Lol!!! Seriously though, Prairie Vixen, that’s amazing!

The generosity of the forum members here, is pretty much unheard of anywhere else. I feel very lucky to have found a place that has so many kind souls. Makes me want to cry lol!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
    Participant

Congrats Ela-Hara! They look absolutely smashing together! So happy for your “sister poads!”

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra, Skunk, Brown Spotty Zebra Mutant
    Youngs- Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Grand: Mahogany
    Gothic - Mahogany
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
    Participant

Hear!Hear! Angelica 👍

"We would gladly feast on those who would subdue us."Morticia Addams
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Just FYI, I just saw an Olympia C Keeper being offered on eBay.

etruscan
    Participant

Just FYI, I just saw an Olympia C Keeper being offered on eBay.

Three Secret Keepers are being offered and they may be someone’s grails:
    Emerald
    Cinnamon Gold #7 by Olimpia Carapia
    Twilight #3 by Olimpia Carapia

They have their boxes and the two test paints have their COAs. Bidding ends next Sunday.

pipsxlch
    Participant

The emerald is a grail of mine. I’ve alerted my family and am thinking about the forbidden credit cards. I don’t dare hope but am wishing that the 2 Olimpia ones deflect interest from the emerald one.

merrillannwhite
    Participant

The emerald is a grail of mine. I’ve alerted my family and am thinking about the forbidden credit cards. I don’t dare hope but am wishing that the 2 Olimpia ones deflect interest from the emerald one.

Good luck! 🍀

sherry10151982
    Participant

Crossing fingers for you!!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

good luck!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.