What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Hope you win it.That Cin.Gold is drool worthy.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
      Participant

Good luck, Pipsxlch!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Scathach
        Participant

Just FYI, I just saw an Olympia C Keeper being offered on eBay.

Three Secret Keepers are being offered and they may be someone’s grails:
          Emerald
          Cinnamon Gold #7 by Olimpia Carapia
          Twilight #3 by Olimpia Carapia

They have their boxes and the two test paints have their COAs. Bidding ends next Sunday.

I can’t find them! Can someone post a link, please? One of this is a big wish for me.
          Thanks

Life is beautiful.

tig3r06
          Participant

I replied with links, but my post is blocked for spam i think. I have a pm to Clay to see if he can approve it.

etruscan
            Participant

Just FYI, I just saw an Olympia C Keeper being offered on eBay.

Three Secret Keepers are being offered and they may be someone’s grails:
              Emerald
              Cinnamon Gold #7 by Olimpia Carapia
              Twilight #3 by Olimpia Carapia

They have their boxes and the two test paints have their COAs. Bidding ends next Sunday.

I can’t find them! Can someone post a link, please? One of this is a big wish for me.
              Thanks

They’re on ebay, posted on the 19th. The Forum won’t let me post direct links. I suppose that’s to cut down on SPAM postings. Look for these titles:

Windstone Editions Secret Keeper Emerald Dragon Figurine Statue

Windstone Editions Secret Keeper Cinnamon Gold #7 Dragon Statue Olimpia Carapia

Windstone Editions Secret Keeper Twilight #3 Dragon Statue Olimpia Carapia

etruscan
              Participant

P.S. If you still can’t find them, try searching “Worldwide” in the “Location” options along the left side of the ebay page.

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

I made sure to be on Ebay.com, and not Ebay.ca … It’s the strangest thing. I opened my search to “worldwide” and still nothing ?? Can someone email me the links? tara(underscore)pals(at)yahoo(dot)ca and I’ll forward them to Scathach? Please and thank you 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

LZ
                  Participant

The seller of these SKs is not willing to ship outside of USA, and sellers can make it so their listings will not show up for people outside of their shipping zone.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

LZ
                    Participant

usaship

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

sherry10151982
                      Participant

If that’s the case, I’m willing to be a surrogate home and will ship to you if anyone from outside the US wins. Just let me know 😊!

etruscan
                        Participant

If that’s the case, I’m willing to be a surrogate home and will ship to you if anyone from outside the US wins. Just let me know 😊!

Will the seller accept bids from people outside the US? Someone in the States might need to actually win the dragon and then ship it on to Canada.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

I love the Twilight SK, but it looks like the auction will get too rich for me. 🙁 I have a choice to get my van paid off early or get an SK. I can’t justify making my household take a hit for the super pretty dragon. I really don’t like being an adult. That being said, I would also offer to be a shipping destination if someone needs assistance.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

I was looking into it for Scathach because she was away from the computer, so I thought I could help out by getting the links for her. I’ll let her know to have a quick read here…

Cinnamon Gold is incredibly beautiful…good luck to anyone in the market and bidding!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Scathach
                              Participant

Thank you 😊

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                                Participant

I was looking into it for Scathach because she was away from the computer, so I thought I could help out by getting the links for her. I’ll let her know to have a quick read here…

Cinnamon Gold is incredibly beautiful…good luck to anyone in the market and bidding!

Thank you.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.