fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Bodancia
    Participant

I just want to throw out there, that even though I know Natasha LOVES snow leopards, if a certain Violet Snow Leopard Male Griffin ever shows up on eBay or in our classified ads, I’m going to be bidding on it too – LOL! ! That is SUCH a glorious test paint! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Natasha
      Participant

It would an honor to bid against you, haha! And we would find out which one of us is crazier and more willing to plunge into debt 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
        Participant

I’m tapping out now 😂

JynXx
          Participant

It’s going on 7 years since I started my search for the “November” Female Griffin to go along with my “Autumn” Male.
            She’s definitely my ultimate grail 😂

Mates-Seeking

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
            ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
            ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
            ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
            ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

fatalbeauty
            Participant

JynXx: hope you can find her someday! so pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

JynXx
              Participant

Thank you! Don’t plan on giving up anytime soon 😆

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

You and me both! I know exactly which one you are talking about and I think that piece is a LOT of people’s grails!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

That and the Labradorite pieces. Do any of ya’ll have a picture of that griffin? I haven’t seen that one and I would love the eye candy!

Bodancia
                    Participant

JynXx – the Autumn and November griffins are really beautiful! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

JynXx
                      Participant

Thank you! I really hope to reunite them one day 😂

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

etruscan
                        Participant

Not a true grail, since I hadn’t seen all the Leopard Appaloosa mother pegs that were painted by Melody and couldn’t choose my favorite, but definitely a “someday piece”. I finally found a Leopard Appaloosa mother Pegasus to match my Leopard Appaloosa male and baby pegs. My apologies (sort of) to whomever I outbid for this girl.

Pegasus_Appaloosa-family2_750-wide

For a while I also had the Leopard Appaloosa hatching peg, but I let him go in favor of keeping Freckle with the green egg instead. This is the Leopard Appaloosa hatching peg, in case anyone is curious about him:

Hatching-peg_appaloosa_front_550-wide

Hatching-peg_appaloosa_side_550-wide

Hatching-peg_appaloosa_back_550-wide

Bodine
                          Participant

Those are beautiful.Congrats!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

sherry10151982
                            Participant

So beautiful Etruscan!! I am so in awe of your collection!! I think I have the same taste in Windstones as you do😉!! Congratulations on a beautiful collection of Pegasi and they look so beautiful together!!

whisker hunter west
                              Participant

I sort of stumbled into a grail this summer, although I’m still figuring out what “grail” means for me. See, I didn’t know Windstone was doing eBay auctions until just a couple years ago, and if I *had* known back around the time Cosmic Shift came out? I probably would have gone into debt trying for some of the Cosmic Shift dragons. I work for an aerospace company, I’m a bit of a NASA geek, and space dragons? Are *right* up my alley in everything I love. I’ve calmed down a lot since then and re-examined priorities and what my collections mean to me (and (mostly) come to terms with small apartment life), but realizing that there was a whole line of space dragons that I hadn’t even realized existed? *Wistful sigh* And of course they were popular, at least one person has an ongoing Classified post for the color – I figured I’d missed that train, and, well, *shrug*, there would be others, and there are LOTS of “regular” Windstones on my list on the meantime.

So we come to this year. I fell hard for the Young Oris and had to get a Cool Batch, even though it used up a chunk of budget meant for my “regular” collection. And thanks to the forum tipping me off that eBay test paints are A Thing, I’m watching eBay almost every day now – not with intent to buy things, you understand, just because it’s so fun to see what new test paints come out. And tracking what GB pieces show up. And then the first eBay Wild Young Ori went for under price, and I just had to stick a “full price” bid on the Cool Young Ori that showed up next to make sure he knew he was loved – and wound up winning! So about the time I’m thinking “Okay, the Windstone budget is dead, time to shut the wallet until next year” – THIS guy shows up.
                                TP_CS_LRD_2

I took one look at him and was just in love – Little Rock Dragons are probably my *favorite* of all the Windstone sculpts. Modern fantasy – “they live hidden among us” – has been my favorite genre since childhood. I figured he’d get spotted by the other collectors and go for a couple thousand, but no one had bid on him for a couple days – so I ignored the squalling of the wallet, and put down a bid.
                                TP_CS_LRD_channels_the_wallet

And then – well, to finish a short story run long, he came to live with me. And now I have my very own space dragon! He’s going to work with me, once I get a display box to keep the dust off. I think he’ll be right at home among the NASA stickers Hubble pictures calendar.
                                TP_CS_LRD_1

I think I’ve pretty much maxed out my luck this year, not to mention the budget. I hope everyone else lucks into an unexpected prize at least once too!

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

etruscan
                                Participant

Congrats on your dragon, and thanks for posting pictures!

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.