fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

I am so happy this fella ended up in such an appropriate home! He’s beautiful and will fit in beautifully I’d imagine

Finding happiness again.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

pretty appys and a pretty rock dragon! I love seeing grails in their homes!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
        Participant

Love your hoofers, Etruscan. They are so elegant.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Nightcrow
          Participant

Oh, he is very beautiful! I love the Cosmic Shift pieces, too, but couldn’t afford them when they came out (and other things were also tempting me), so I’m very happy that this one ended up with a forum member and we all get to enjoy photos. 🙂

I’m delighted you want to take him to work, too. I have a Work Windstone, and I bet a few other people here do, as well. 🙂 Mine’s an Old Green male without a mate; I figured while he was single he might as well come along and hold up some binders on my desk.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

StormDancer
            Participant

He is gorgeous WhiskerHunterWest! I am so glad you won him and got a grail piece! He will be perfect as a companion at work. I can’t take mine to work, I’m a vet tech and I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t survive without damage very long.

I too love the Cosmic shift pieces. I’m the one in the classifieds with the ongoing ad. I have a few (I really should take a photo of them together) I won a couple on eBay then had a couple of very kind forum members contact me on a couple of others. ~Thank you!~

I am still patiently hoping for the rest of the family someday. And the Ki Rins too. But I am just glad to see any of them in a happy home. Thank you for sharing your photos!

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
              Participant

HA! I have 16 ‘Work’ Windstones! A cute green-leaf YPoad that sits in front of me for inspiration. A WS Claw BC holder that holds my work iPhone. A Gargoylingus – he’s my third one, just because I LOVE them (I have two more at home)! A Foop next to some Funkos I have with my ‘Ela_Hara’ Dragon statue. And then under a shelf I have some PYO’s and other Gargoyle eggs, a WS Logo BC Holder, a G.Turtle, Wizard Mouse, Baby Ki-Rin, Frog Prince and a BW Meerkat…. you know, because we are ALL in Pods… and the Meerkat is similar to a Prairie Dog, and I’m certainly Not a Lemur. ^_^

Desk-Friend

Phone-Holder

Foop

Under-Shelf

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

sherry10151982
                Participant

I really love your beautiful poad!! So pretty!!!!

Bodine
                  Participant

Me too. One of my favorites out of all of them.Congrats on that beauty 💞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Awe cute!! You have the Hei Hei Pop! I love that silly bird lol!!!

I wanted to bump up my wish list with an unattainable (I assume) piece that keep in my ” eye candy ” folder. This picture was found during an internet search, and likely originated from show off threads here, but can’t say for sure without back tracking through the old thread. This grab bag really appeas to me. I am very much in love!!! (Congrats to his owner)

IMG_0687

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

tig3r06
                      Participant

That’s my pic of the young uni, I originally grabbed him and I believe he is in his forever home with the person who adopted him 😊

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

That is a beautiful unicorn.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

Oh no way!!! What a small world!!

I wouldnt blame anyone for taking this unicorn to the grave! It’s beautiful!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I actually have that Uni now Angelika. She is beautiful and I love her very much, but she’s not a grail of mine. I’d be open to a trade perhaps somewhere down the line for another Young I like more so the possibly exists. It would have to be a uni I love of course, but there are certainly ones out there I liked more then this one from that batch.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodancia
                              Participant

What a beautiful Young Unicorn! Very colorful! ! Boy, that would be one of my grails too!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

that’s a pretty young! too bright for me but pretty all the same!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.