What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 756 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

I am so happy this fella ended up in such an appropriate home! He’s beautiful and will fit in beautifully I’d imagine

Finding happiness again.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

pretty appys and a pretty rock dragon! I love seeing grails in their homes!

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Natasha
    Participant

Love your hoofers, Etruscan. They are so elegant.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Nightcrow
    Participant

Oh, he is very beautiful! I love the Cosmic Shift pieces, too, but couldn’t afford them when they came out (and other things were also tempting me), so I’m very happy that this one ended up with a forum member and we all get to enjoy photos. 🙂

I’m delighted you want to take him to work, too. I have a Work Windstone, and I bet a few other people here do, as well. 🙂 Mine’s an Old Green male without a mate; I figured while he was single he might as well come along and hold up some binders on my desk.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

StormDancer
    Participant

He is gorgeous WhiskerHunterWest! I am so glad you won him and got a grail piece! He will be perfect as a companion at work. I can’t take mine to work, I’m a vet tech and I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t survive without damage very long.

I too love the Cosmic shift pieces. I’m the one in the classifieds with the ongoing ad. I have a few (I really should take a photo of them together) I won a couple on eBay then had a couple of very kind forum members contact me on a couple of others. ~Thank you!~

I am still patiently hoping for the rest of the family someday. And the Ki Rins too. But I am just glad to see any of them in a happy home. Thank you for sharing your photos!

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT #1 ORIENTAL DRAGON" and "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I’m delighted you want to take him to work, too. I have a Work Windstone, and I bet a few other people here do, as well. Mine’s an Old Green male without a mate; I figured while he was single he might as well come along and hold up some binders on my desk.

HA! I have 16 ‘Work’ Windstones! A cute green-leaf YPoad that sits in front of me for inspiration. A WS Claw BC holder that holds my work iPhone. A Gargoylingus – he’s my third one, just because I LOVE them (I have two more at home)! A Foop next to some Funkos I have with my ‘Ela_Hara’ Dragon statue. And then under a shelf I have some PYO’s and other Gargoyle eggs, a WS Logo BC Holder, a G.Turtle, Wizard Mouse, Baby Ki-Rin, Frog Prince and a BW Meerkat…. you know, because we are ALL in Pods… and the Meerkat is similar to a Prairie Dog, and I’m certainly Not a Lemur. ^_^

Desk-Friend

Phone-Holder

Foop

Under-Shelf

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Attachments:
    sherry10151982
    Participant

I’m delighted you want to take him to work, too. I have a Work Windstone, and I bet a few other people here do, as well. Mine’s an Old Green male without a mate; I figured while he was single he might as well come along and hold up some binders on my desk.

HA! I have 16 ‘Work’ Windstones! A cute green-leaf YPoad that sits in front of me for inspiration. A WS Claw BC holder that holds my work iPhone. A Gargoylingus – he’s my third one, just because I LOVE them (I have two more at home)! A Foop next to some Funkos I have with my ‘Ela_Hara’ Dragon statue. And then under a shelf I have some PYO’s and other Gargoyle eggs, a WS Logo BC Holder, a G.Turtle, Wizard Mouse, Baby Ki-Rin, Frog Prince and a BW Meerkat…. you know, because we are ALL in Pods… and the Meerkat is similar to a Prairie Dog, and I’m certainly Not a Lemur. ^_^

I really love your beautiful poad!! So pretty!!!!

Bodine
    Participant

Me too. One of my favorites out of all of them.Congrats on that beauty 💞

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER AND ALL THINGS.
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Awe cute!! You have the Hei Hei Pop! I love that silly bird lol!!!

I wanted to bump up my wish list with an unattainable (I assume) piece that keep in my ” eye candy ” folder. This picture was found during an internet search, and likely originated from show off threads here, but can’t say for sure without back tracking through the old thread. This grab bag really appeas to me. I am very much in love!!! (Congrats to his owner)

IMG_0687

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

Attachments:
    Tig3r06
    Participant

Awe cute!! You have the Hei Hei Pop! I love that silly bird lol!!!

I wanted to bump up my wish list with an unattainable (I assume) piece that keep in my ” eye candy ” folder. This picture was found during an internet search, and likely originated from show off threads here, but can’t say for sure without back tracking through the old thread. This grab bag really appeas to me. I am very much in love!!! (Congrats to his owner)

That’s my pic of the young uni, I originally grabbed him and I believe he is in his forever home with the person who adopted him 😊

Setsunawolf
    Participant

That is a beautiful unicorn.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Oh no way!!! What a small world!!

I wouldnt blame anyone for taking this unicorn to the grave! It’s beautiful!!

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I actually have that Uni now Angelika. She is beautiful and I love her very much, but she’s not a grail of mine. I’d be open to a trade perhaps somewhere down the line for another Young I like more so the possibly exists. It would have to be a uni I love of course, but there are certainly ones out there I liked more then this one from that batch.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Bodancia
    Participant

What a beautiful Young Unicorn! Very colorful! ! Boy, that would be one of my grails too!

Always looking for Young Unicorns with Feathers! !
    Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn, Wild Troll Male Unicorn, Autumn Leaf Mother Dragon, NightsFire Male Dragon, Red Fire Male Dragon, a Test Paint Grand Unicorn or any GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

that’s a pretty young! too bright for me but pretty all the same!

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 756 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.