fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

My first Windstone was the white coiled mother w/egg for my Mother’s Day gift to me. She is very dear to me and was the beginning of a whole new adventure….many Windstones later….😉

~LOTUS~ was a Grail from the Livestream and as the Muses would have it,this beauty came to live with me.Thanks DF.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
      Participant

Congratulations on your grail acquisition, Bodine!  He’s very handsome.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
        Participant

ooo! congrats on getting your grail Bodine….always makes me happy to see people get their grails!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Patricia
          Participant

Mine would be the labrodite lap or the white secret keeper.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Nightcrow
            Participant

We must have similar taste, Patricia – both the Labradorite Lap (and griffins!) and White SK are pieces are high on my list of most-wanteds, too.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

merrillannwhite
              Participant

Me too!  I love all the pieces I’ve seen in Labardorite!

GardenNinja
                Participant

I bet the Labradorite lap and the Labradorite male griffin are the two most valuable Windstone pieces! LOTS of people want them – including me!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
                  Participant

I don’t remember how much the Griffin went for but I do remember that Lap😱

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                    Participant

The Labradorites were just crazy beautiful!  They’re definitely among Windstone’s most wanted, most expensive…

…and most frequently misspelled!  😀

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

sounds like the Labradorite color is big grail for lots of people!

1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

been a few weeks so I ask again, any new grails out there?

1. Mother Meerkat

Natasha
                          Participant

I’d really like to bring home the Mother Pegasus in Starlight Rain if she ever needs a new home. There were four Starlight Rain pieces made, and I have managed to collect the mother, father, and baby Uni in that paint scheme.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

There were four labradorite male griffins (three went for sale on eBay, one belongs to Melody), and 3 each of the female, and each chick. Since there was more than one of each, they didn’t go TOO bonkers on eBay and while very limited, there’s a chance one will surface for sale one day. There was only one labradorite lap dragon though, and I think it holds the record for highest bid eBay auction for Windstone? Unless they’ve broken it in recent years, I admit I haven’t been paying close attention lately!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Kelsey
                              Participant

The labradorite lap dragon is definitely a grail piece for me.

Also, almost anything in Oil Spot.

Then I have my Most Wanted Grab Bags and a couple other ebay pieces.

Only thing is, with every Grab Bag that comes out there’s something I want to add to the list of my Most Wanted. 🙂

Azurielle
                                Participant

Old Green Fledgling. He’s the only “production/limited edition” Fledge I’m missing. Whenever one came up for resale, couldn’t afford it. Whenever I could afford it, couldn’t find one. There were rumors years and years ago than another batch of them might get made, but never happened. Sigh.

Also a siamese cat wizard. Again, could never afford him when I found one, could never find one when I could afford one.

Also the Dreamscape Fledge. And tons of others, but mostly e-bay pieces, so could never afford them. Took me years to work up to getting my one Secret Keeper…and he’s glorious.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.