What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

o.O that’s a lot of pictures!

Azurielle: your Siamese cat story is what always happened after I sold my silver mother dragon, she’d come back in stock everytime I didn’t have the money….but I finally got one again…..

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
      Participant

Speaking of Grab Bag grails…

I fell in love with this Fennec from day one of the Fantasy Fennec release; his colors blow me away!

I’m such a sucker for grey; I desperately want this Sitting Red Fox (or a clone – there might have been a couple like him in the GB).

I have a few Loaf Dragon grails, too.  (I don’t necessarily have to have ALL of them!  But at least a couple would be awesome):

Hopefully there will be some Rising Loaves along these lines, too!  <3

But my top grail, aside from the Labradorite Lap, remains the Pastel Rainbow Test Paint Lap.  😀   I am so in love with that piece!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
        Participant

I truly have only two pieces I would just about give my right arm for.A Grand Unicorn painted by Ms.Melody and of course a Secret Keeper.I would give up half or more of my collection for an SK.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted....Stone Lap...Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LZ
          Participant

There’s a brown secret keeper on eBay right now for less than store price.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodine
            Participant

I know😞 Just have to have the money which I don’t.I wish they had layaway.

LZ
              Participant

Time for a big Windstone sale at Bodine’s house! :O

Looking for...

fatalbeauty
                Participant

well been a little while so might as well bump this up though no luck on finding a licking cat or a sitting cat yet but still hoping!

1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

LZ
                  Participant

Just looking for the stuff in my signature. “Common” pieces. Life keeps happening, expensive dog and van life, to prevent me from trying to go after OOAKs.

Looking for...

Patricia
                    Participant

Woohoo I finally got my grail piece! I finally got my white secret keeper off ebay and it arrived earlier this week! Those things are huge in person! And I finally have every piece in white! woohoo! I’ll post pictures probably by next week.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

etruscan
                      Participant

Congratulations. 🙂

Nightcrow
                        Participant

Wow, Patricia, that is awesome!  Congratulations!

I was eyeing that Secret Keeper, too, but just couldn’t swing it.  I’m glad she went to a Forum member; I hope you post some photos of your White Dragon lineup in the collection thread for me to vicariously enjoy.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

yey for found grails!

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                            Participant

Yay for you Patricia.That is awesome and hard to accomplish.

pipsxlch
                              Participant

Yes yay for found grails! Huge congratulations Patricia!

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

I got one of my grails, rock-reader is awesome! I will have this lovely tomorrow! I’m so excited!

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.