fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Violet Flame and White Moon and Sun Dragons. Not like tomorrow… but someday. ^_^

I’d be on board with the Blue Morpho Poads. Sounds like a lot of cool ideas could be done with those test paint wise until a nice version would be decided on for limited production.

Also hoping to see Flip Flap Cats make a debut in the production area at some point. Again, no rush, but something I am hopeful for.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

fatalbeauty
      Participant

Also hoping to see Flip Flap Cats make a debut in the production area at some point. Again, no rush, but something I am hopeful for.

ditto on that…

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

JynXx
        Participant

Maybe even a dragon with the pattern of a hummingbird, a orchid, or maybe a some sea life like a lion fish!!

Squaaaa…. (Cough, cough) hrmm.. Sqweee….
          Maybe even a hummingbird design!?

Lol.. you’re not the first to ask about hummingbird test paints. I asked here, Kingfisher Gryphon Blog Thread
          I know I probably wasn’t the first, and we most likely won’t be the last. Also, I agree with you on orchid test paints.. but with more variation than just the typical orchid color, as they bloom in many other colors in different shades.

โ†žโ†žโ‰ชโˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING โ€ขโ†Ÿโ€ข

โ€ข โ–บ By Patricia Smith โ—„ โ€ข
          โ˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
          โœพ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
          โœพ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

โ€ข โ–บ By Melody โ—„ โ€ข
          โ˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
          โ˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
          โ˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Maybe even a dragon with the pattern of a hummingbird, a orchid, or maybe a some sea life like a lion fish!!

Squaaaa…. (Cough, cough) hrmm.. Sqweee….
          Maybe even a hummingbird design!?

Lol.. you’re not the first to ask about hummingbird test paints. I asked here, Kingfisher Gryphon Blog Thread
          I know I probably wasn’t the first, and we most likely won’t be the last. Also, I agree with you on orchid test paints.. but with more variation than just the typical orchid color, as they bloom in many other colors in different shades.

That would be so awesome, id be walking a hole in the ground to see how they’d turn out! Also, for the hummingbirds, if you google them you get really beautiful pictures of tons of differnt kinds and colors.

yolanda
          Participant

Miss Melody, does that mean we wont see anymore mini keepers as a grab bag again ????
            and has anything been settled for the hoarder dragon for sure ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

You know what, summer is around the corner. The Watermelon test paint would be cool to see come up!

Kelsey
            Participant

Could you do a batch of rainbow sparkle Cougars for the store?

fatalbeauty
              Participant

Could you do a batch of rainbow sparkle Cougars for the store?

ditto on this, black rainbow sparkles!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
                Blocked

I would also want a black rainbow sparkle cougar for sure!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

WeRePaNtHeR
                  Participant

Rainbow Sparkle cougars!!!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

WeRePaNtHeR
                    Participant

Really I’m game for just a plain old melanistic cougar whether slightly spotty or all black sparkles or not! …

My mega, ultimate, must have before I die, two Windstone pieces ever that haunt my waking thoughts and restful day dreams are Chili Pepper#1 Moon dragon which is AWOL and a black cougar sculpt of some black paint scheme. I don’t think there is anything currently or that will come in the future I want as much! I would pet them and hug them and squeeze them, and pat them and call them George…(looney tunes reference..)

WeRePaNtHeR
                      Participant

Really I’m game for just a plain old melanistic cougar whether slightly spotty or all black sparkles or not! …

My mega, ultimate, must have before I die, two Windstone pieces ever that haunt my waking thoughts and restful day dreams are Chili Pepper#1 Moon dragon which is AWOL and a black cougar sculpt of some black paint scheme. I don’t think there is anything currently or that will come in the future I want as much! I would pet them and hug them and squeeze them, and pat them and call them George…(looney tunes reference..)

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

My mega, ultimate, must have before I die, two Windstone pieces ever that haunt my waking thoughts and restful day dreams are Chili Pepper#1 Moon dragon which is AWOL and a black cougar. I would pet them and hug them and squeeze them, and pat them and call them George…(looney tunes reference..)

HA! Is that a Marvin Martin quote? ๐Ÿ™‚ Funny! ๐Ÿ™‚
                          I’d vote for a Black Rainbow Sparkle (or just black) Cougar/Panther too!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aggie83
                          Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looooooove classic Looney Tunes.

Natasha
                            Participant

I’d really love to see some jewel tone or dark colored Lions or Stegasaurs. I shipped mine off to their new home this morning and I already miss them!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,562 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.