fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Hi Melody,
      Any idea when we should expect the new hatchlings and in what colors first? Thank you.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Melody, I squeeeeeeeak for male, mother and grand unicorns painted in “grab bag” fantasy colors! You did a blue appalousa that was amazing!

You’ve had sooo many gorgeous young unicorn and baby unicorns in this grab bag craze, I’d love to see some wild parents for the store or ebay…even if they don’t match, the colors are awesome!

pony-up
        Participant

Peppermint Curlies for the Christmas holidays!!!!!! 😀

Even though I’m not a big fan of the curlies I would LOVE to have one painted like a peppermint! 😀

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Random thought of the night… What about Zeppard *young* poads? I really really love the zeppard poads, but I just don’t have anyplace to keep a full sized poad right now, but a young I could totally find space for 🙂

etruscan
            Participant

Someday could we have “Fletcher” and “Dexter” bunny candle lamps painted as albinos with red eyes? I think they would be cute. 🙂

Also (she says hopefully) … any plans for Lavender Pearl spectrals or Rising Spectrals?

SilverDragon
              Participant

Oh my gosh! I just saw that you have another vintage piece from the original collection that was retired on Ebay….the wolf!! I would love for you to make another one soon. I adored the pyo wolf, but having another one in a “sitting” position would be perfect!! I know that you already have a lot going on plus a lot that is still in the thought process. BUT Ill put my “squeak” out there for another wolf (pyo or not) to be produced one day. 🙂 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Squeak!

More curlies- Especially in Rainbow, Opoponax, Pink pearl and Blue pearl (with the straw colored eye!), and then some new colors too- PLEASE PLEASE Blue Ice and Blueberry!

That said, Blue Ice and Blueberry dragons! Any shape! Also Opoponax and Sunrise dragons! And if new colors of dragons could happen- a red dragon with black as the secondary color (and gold accents), and white with silver instead of gold!

Poads- Like the sugarplum, but in Purple and green and blues! Or in Blueberry or Blue Ice (I think I have a thing for those!)

Flions and Flionesses!

And I do love that vintage wolf piece too! Wolves wolves and more wolves. Pebble wolves! The Wolf Counsel Candle Lamp painted like the Direwolves the Stark children have- (Grey Wind, Lady, Nymeria, Summer, Shaggydog and Ghost)- So all gray save for the one albino! UBER nerdy there.

Fingers crossed!

I hope you get the horns in for Laps and scratchers soon too, they are my favourite sculpts, but that is less about a squeak and more like “Please universe let there be horns!”

Bodine
                Participant

PYO Oriental and Meercat with wings!!! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Chloe
                  Participant

Squeak!

And I do love that vintage wolf piece too! Wolves wolves and more wolves. Pebble wolves! The Wolf Counsel Candle Lamp painted like the Direwolves the Stark children have- (Grey Wind, Lady, Nymeria, Summer, Shaggydog and Ghost)- So all gray save for the one albino! UBER nerdy there.

Talk about uber-nerdy….Shaggydog is black. 😀

You are SO right, I completely forgot. A MUST have for the Wolf council though!

Lady is gray, Shaggydog is black, Ghost is albino, Nymeria is (probably) grey, Summer is Silver and smoke gray, and Grey Wind is smoke gray.

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

This is.. mostly completely random, but then, most of my ideas usually are 😀

I had a thought for what would make a SUPER cute future sculpt 🙂
                      Fossa! 🙂 Most anyone would know them best from the animated movie Madagascar (the original) but in reality, they’re quite the unique animal with lots of potential for a Melody original (imo)

Here are a couple photos of them, random grabbed off the net, lol

LOVE their faces!

They look sort of like a cat/dog mix, but they’re related to the mongoose 😀

Anywho.. like I said! XD Random! I know you have a ton of sculpts you’re working on, but I figured I’d plant the idea at least 🙂

Kim
                      Blocked

I love light, pastel and metallic colours on the dragons and the ones with rainbow like colours. My favorite colour schemes I would love to see as production or limited production colours are: pink pearl, blue pearl, blue ice, barn swallow and golden orchid. As well I love the Caribbean, sunset and autumn colour ones but I mostly would love to see blue dragons and pink dragons and maybe ones with yellow especially in the young and fledgling dragons which are the sizes I collect.

I would also love to see more production poads and young poads in pretty multi colour schemes. I love the autumn leaf ones and grab bag ones with wings. Also I think it would be cool to have paint your own poads, young poads, young unicorns, young pegasus and young Griffins. Especially a paint your own poad though I think would be very popular!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

SilverDragon
                        Participant

I would like to state that the Sky Bronze OW on ebay is a beautiful blend. I love that coloration!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Erika
                          Participant

Toasted pearl on Unicorns? Especially on the gothics would be my major squeak, but it would be beautiful on any of them I think…

I know horns are an issue, but I can still dream…

GardenNinja
                            Participant

I have a squeak for a website feature – sort a product listing by date posted – so I can quickly find the new Special items!!!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,562 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.