fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I has a squeak for Autumn Leaf baby unis!! (Like the poads?) In my head they don’t seem like they’d be super hard, but they’d be OH SO CUTE!!

Autumn Leaf baby unis would be rockin’.

Any idea on when you might do the GB Young Poads? Before or after Christmas I suppose is my real query. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have a batch of unpainted baby unis and of young poadsโ„ข… I was going to do another grab bag batch of something… but which?

My vote inevitably always leans to uni’s here ๐Ÿ˜‰

more normal horsey or normal-fantasy (I agree with Brite, I loves me some sparkle!) … I gotta admit, I love.love.love the blue pintos in the earlier batches… so things like Green appys, and blue buckskins makes me smile! (ohh color shift buckskin would be awesome!) … buuuut… I think I’d be happy with just about anything you come up with ๐Ÿ™‚

and just random.. something that’d be totally cute on baby uni’s or poads, is if you did a light blue and white paint scheme on them, and had a stencil you would lay over to put snowflakes on their rumps and then magic paint them so they sparkle.. would be pure and complete love! ๐Ÿ˜‰

moonbeam
      Participant

Ah, hmm…lavender… We just painted a small batch of albino baby kirins,(some with blue eyes some with pink). We still have a few that haven’t been painted yet… lavender kirins… hmmmm, well, I was going to finish all of this casting batch in albino.

Maybe we’ll do the next batch in lavender.

YES!!! Albino with blue eyes! Canยดt wait to get one of those to keep my pink eyed company! And I think Lavender could look extremely lovely on these little guys.

Heather
        Participant

Waiting impatiently for a swap with baby poads painted like birds. ๐Ÿ™‚

Me too! Fantasy color schemes, natural color schemes, or even just something in a feather motif . . . I’d be over the moon if I could snag a baby Poad like that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Johnoloosa
          Participant

Would love to see more grab bag baby unis! But would also be neat to see grab bag young poads in horse colors! Appaloosa blanket and leopards, Overo paints, Piebald/Scewbald pintos! Dapple Grays/palominos/bays/buckskins etc! Just a thought!

Sikek
            Participant

Poadies! =D

But would also be neat to see grab bag young poads in horse colors! Appaloosa blanket and leopards, Overo paints, Piebald/Scewbald pintos! Dapple Grays/palominos/bays/buckskins etc! Just a thought!

Oh! I like that idea too =)

Falcolf
              Participant

That sounds pretty! ๐Ÿ˜€ My vote is for poads!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Matryoshka
                Participant

Poadies! ๐Ÿ˜€ As much as I love Unis I think they’ve had a lot more GB series than the Poads. I’d love to see some more baby poads ๐Ÿ™‚

SilverDragon
                  Participant

Hi Melody,

I’m liking that new Merlot (#2) color that is recently on Ebay. That would be a nice new color to see in the production line– if it’s not too hard to air-brush. I like to see something fresh than the purples lol! I love the black and red mix with the different creme colors! Very nice. ๐Ÿ™‚

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                    Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Hi Melody,

I’m liking that new Merlot (#2) color that is recently on Ebay. That would be a nice new color to see in the production line– if it’s not too hard to air-brush. I like to see something fresh than the purples lol! I love the black and red mix with the different creme colors! Very nice. ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG I totally agree. I tried to get the Merlot Emp but it did not happen. This OW is sooooo stunning and I have grabby hands but no funds to back it up. This would be an amazing production color scheme and one that I would buy all the pieces in. ๐Ÿ™‚ Pretty Please!!!

Kelsey
                    Participant

My vote is for the baby poads painted like birds!!!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

I have a random squeak for moonlight sea jewels with sparkle paint ๐Ÿ™‚ The pirate side of me really loves her… not much into the colored ones, but loves for the black ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Mike
                        Participant

Would love to see the TWILIGHT series in production it looked lovely.

ASH BLUE another lovely color.

OCEAN BLUE Dragons in all types, a new production line for all to get.

Forest Green

Ocean Greens

Barnswallows

Black Violet baby Kirin, Lavender Pearl Wife… Squeal, Squeal, Squeal!

A black Pearl Ki-Rin would be my wife’s Squeal real loud and far. Or perhaps an Armament Ki-Rin or Gothic.

Slate productions and Silver Grulla productions.

Blue Ice with that large mold as an Empress! actually either would be wonderful, the Blue Ice in a set or the Empress. Just would make a great combination.

A cheetah dragon would be a nice pattern.

Maybe some parrot coloring: Blue/gold, Scarlet, Sun Conure, African Grey, Blue Parrots, Senegal parrot, King parrots, red-lored, blue crown conure, Catalina, Green winged, Harlequin, Hyacinth, Noble min macaw, Red fronted macaw, Hawk-headed parrot, Eclectus Parrot. etc…

Salmon Pink would not be bad, although I only want one of them. Fledgling or Young dragon.

Black Rose Male Kirin…even as a special production piece.

Stephanie
                          Participant

Peppermint Curlies for the Christmas holidays!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Skeeterdeee
                            Participant

I LOVE my Autumn Leaf Poad!! I’d love to see Leafy Young Poads done grab bag style! Every leaf a different color! How cute would a clutter of those be?? ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                              Participant

My vote is for the baby poads painted like birds!!!

I’ll add my vote for this ๐Ÿ˜€ Poads!!!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,562 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.