fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author

GB Poads in wonderful fantasy colors. I LOVE these little guys soooooooooo much!!!

Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

Since there have been so many wonderful Hatching Emperors and Empresses on Ebay, I would love to squeak for some Hatching Kinglets! (I always thought they looked so cute peeking through their shells!)

SilverDragon
      Participant

Hi Melody!

A first for me posting a squeak, but I was wondering if there will be a production “blue” color for the dragons. I have seen a lot of purple lately, but an icy blue would be neat. ๐Ÿ™‚

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Melody
        Keymaster

I would like to sqeak for “barn swallow” poads ๐Ÿ™‚

Good Idea! We are out of castings at the moment because I just painted them all in Autumn leaf, but I will suggest it.

Melody
          Keymaster

The list is long but here are a few…..
            Indigo Frog Wizards
            Forest Emerald Little Rock Dragons
            Oriental Dragons in Koi or Python

Please!!!

I have been painting a lot of Oriental dragons in koi colors, but most of them are too complex to make as a lp edition, so they are either on ebay or in our “special items” section of the store (the Asagi koi Sun Dragon is priced like that because John wants to keep it!)

Melody
            Keymaster

Hi Melody,

First of all, your work is a delight. I had a peacock mother dragon when I was a kid, which I had to beg my mom to buy me one year. Somewhere along the way, I lost that peacock mother and forgot about Windstone Editions. Last year, however, I stumbled upon your website, and my passion was rekindled. Now I have more than I’d ever want to admit!

I would love to see more of the curled dragons and fledglings in gold and sand, and any of the Secret Keepers painted in production colors (especially emerald peacock and black gold – like the one you did with red eyes)!

And, if you’re ever considering new production/limited production lines, I love to see the Blue Ice, Sand (like the curled/fledglings are painted), Black Emerald, Lilac Shadow, and Indigo colors. They’re magnificent and look so different from any of the other regular/limited production dragons. Oh, and a regular/limited production color in orange (for example, like Flame-Point Tabby or Hot Summer). That’s a color scheme that seems to be left out!

Thanks so much for your beautiful work and for asking us what we like!

Blessings!

Aaron

Wonderful! So glad you found us! We are always considering new colors, and we often doing limited production batches of various things. Yellow/orange and blue are two colors we haven’t really covered yet in an lp edition. We are always experimenting!

Melody
              Keymaster

Since there have been so many wonderful Hatching Emperors and Empresses on Ebay, I would love to squeak for some Hatching Kinglets! (I always thought they looked so cute peeking through their shells!)

The Kinglet is actually my favorite of the large hatchers.
                Egg items cause me to cringe; They are so hard to cast and paint, and so easy to mess up!
                But yes, we should do more of them.

Melody
                Keymaster

GB Poads in wonderful fantasy colors. I LOVE these little guys soooooooooo much!!!

… you mean the adults?
                  Hmmm… I haven’t done a gb batch of those yet.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Hi Melody!

A first for me posting a squeak, but I was wondering if there will be a production “blue” color for the dragons. I have seen a lot of purple lately, but an icy blue would be neat. ๐Ÿ™‚

We ( me and other painters) have been experimenting for years to come up with a blue dragon scheme that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, and want to make millions of… but I just don’t passionately love any of the blue pigments we use. They are hard on the eyes, or just don’t “go” with the other colors we use. I am always working on it, in the back of my head.

Painters have come up with a few very nice “blue” themed color schemes:
                    We have painted the pearl blue and glacier curled dragons, these are very light blue…
                    The “Twighlight”, “Ocean Blue” and “Shasta” are the best medium blue ones so far.
                    P.S. ( she is one of our painters) has also done some “Indigo” dragons that were very deep blue.
                    These were test paints on Secret Keepers.
                    SOMEDAY we will have a blue color scheme!

Melody
                    Keymaster

*squeeking*BlackVioletPeacock Curls!! :bigsmile: peeeezze??? ๐Ÿ™‚

mmmmmaybe

Melody
                      Keymaster

Ok ok…I know it seems I have lots to squeak about…but please please add the CHICKADEE POAD to the production line. That has to be the cutest poad yet!! … do this, and I won’t squeak anymore : )

You don’t need to ever stop squeaking! I was considering doing a gb batch of young Poads(tm) all decked out with real bird colors and markings, so I have been saving bird colors for that event.

etruscan
                        Participant

Ok ok…I know it seems I have lots to squeak about…but please please add the CHICKADEE POAD to the production line. That has to be the cutest poad yet!! … do this, and I won’t squeak anymore : )

You don’t need to ever stop squeaking! I was considering doing a gb batch of young Poads(tm) all decked out with real bird colors and markings, so I have been saving bird colors for that event.

That would be wonderful! ๐Ÿ™‚ I would love to see parakeet young poads either for the store or grab bag (not that I have good luck with grab bags …)

Sikek
                          Participant

I would like to sqeak for “barn swallow” poads ๐Ÿ™‚

Good Idea! We are out of castings at the moment because I just painted them all in Autumn leaf, but I will suggest it.

Autumn Leaf Poads ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                            Looking forward to seeing these =D

Melissa
                            Participant

That sounds awesome! Could I squeek for a Oregon Junco Poad to be included in the batch? They’re so cute, fat and kinda Poad-like.

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

I has a squeak for Autumn Leaf baby unis!! (Like the poads?) In my head they don’t seem like they’d be super hard, but they’d be OH SO CUTE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,562 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.