fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Since the poll got forgotten. I’m going to officially squeak for *silver* grulla uni babies.

Todd
      Participant

Hello. I would still like to see some new small wizards in diffrent colors. It has been a LONG time since you have come out with any new colors for wizards large /small or even wind wizards. Is this also going to end up being perm retired pieces? Just curious. Also I was wondering if the rainbow emps and rainbow ows were officially retired as well because there are no pics of them at the store and also they arent listed under the perm retired section. I ask because there are certian rainbow pieces still listed that are on hold for production. Thanks to you all for doing what you do and I really do appreciate your time. Thanks, todd(july1988)

Heather
        Participant

I’d like to squeak for more Silver Old Warriors. With a little extra dark shading, perhaps?

PYO wolf cubs! Pretty please?!? Right now my wolfies have foopups for cubs which is rather adorable but real wolfy cubs wold be so much more adorabler! Thanks!

Melody
          Keymaster

I’d like to squeak for more Silver Old Warriors. With a little extra dark shading, perhaps?

When we get some horns!

Melody
            Keymaster

Hello. I would still like to see some new small wizards in diffrent colors. It has been a LONG time since you have come out with any new colors for wizards large /small or even wind wizards. Is this also going to end up being perm retired pieces? Just curious. Also I was wondering if the rainbow emps and rainbow ows were officially retired as well because there are no pics of them at the store and also they arent listed under the perm retired section. I ask because there are certian rainbow pieces still listed that are on hold for production. Thanks to you all for doing what you do and I really do appreciate your time. Thanks, todd(july1988)

Really? wow this is probably the first request for any wizards I’ve heard in a long time! We’ve got a cart full of castings, but I have been avoiding painting them because it seems that other things are more in demand.

Melody
              Keymaster

Let’s see…

Scratching Dragons in Blue Merle
                Baby Poads in Grey Cuttlefish

and a restock of Brown Vampire Bats in time for Halloween.

(regarding sculpts, a PYO Pegasus or Hippogriff would be awesome)

There’s umpteen other things I want, but between my cashflow and your super epic schedule, I decided to narrow it down!

Ah, yes we need to paint some bats.

Todd
                Participant

Hi Melody,
                  Yes some small wizards would be nice sometime. Like you said though there are others things in demand and I fully understand. They are not tops on my list either but was just something I was wondering about.
                  Thanks for the update on the silver ow’s and thank you for your time.

Aaron
                  Participant

Hi Melody,

First of all, your work is a delight. I had a peacock mother dragon when I was a kid, which I had to beg my mom to buy me one year. Somewhere along the way, I lost that peacock mother and forgot about Windstone Editions. Last year, however, I stumbled upon your website, and my passion was rekindled. Now I have more than I’d ever want to admit!

I would love to see more of the curled dragons and fledglings in gold and sand, and any of the Secret Keepers painted in production colors (especially emerald peacock and black gold – like the one you did with red eyes)!

And, if you’re ever considering new production/limited production lines, I love to see the Blue Ice, Sand (like the curled/fledglings are painted), Black Emerald, Lilac Shadow, and Indigo colors. They’re magnificent and look so different from any of the other regular/limited production dragons. Oh, and a regular/limited production color in orange (for example, like Flame-Point Tabby or Hot Summer). That’s a color scheme that seems to be left out!

Thanks so much for your beautiful work and for asking us what we like!

Blessings!

Aaron

Bodine
                    Participant

Really? wow this is probably the first request for any wizards I’ve heard in a long time! We’ve got a cart full of castings, but I have been avoiding painting them because it seems that other things are more in demand.

I’m up for any new wizards too!Especially big ones.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                      Participant

*squeeking*BlackVioletPeacock Curls!! :bigsmile: peeeezze??? 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Scathach
                        Participant

*squeeking*BlackVioletPeacock Curls!! :bigsmile: peeeezze??? 🙂

Oh yes! they would be fantactic.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                          Participant

Oh, Todd great idea!

Melody, I never thought you’d still have some to paint. Yes, new small wizards would be great. Maybe Red, or purple, or black voilet peacok, or ….. ?

ahem, this also means I would love to see the mouse wizards in the same colours as the small wizards. After all, every wizard needs an apprentice. 😉

Thanks for listening to us!

Life is beautiful.

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

I would like to sqeak for “barn swallow” poads 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kelsey
                              Participant

The list is long but here are a few…..
                                Indigo Frog Wizards
                                Forest Emerald Little Rock Dragons
                                Oriental Dragons in Koi or Python

Please!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,562 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.