fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Melvin L.
    Participant

I saw the silvers… I saw the Black Golds (nabbed yall’s last fledgling one), may I post a wish ennamed?

Black Chrome.

twindragonsmum
      Participant

LupusLunae wrote:

Squeak? hmmm sounds like a fangirl /SQUEEEE heh
        Squeee–Any dragon in the beautiful silver color. My jaw dropped when I saw them in the store, but of course there are none in stock!
        …there is seriously drool on my keyboard now

“squeak” as in – the squeaky wheel gets the grease πŸ˜† We’ve just shortened it down to squeak to let Miss Mel know what we’d really like to see next πŸ˜€

this works too! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Kelly
        Participant

Melody, I was wondering if you ever made or considered making a horse statue ? With similar poses as your unicorns.
          Perhaps a racehorse theme, with saddle, bridle, bit,saddle cloth, and blinkers. The possibilities with pyo’s are endless. I owned a thorobred racehorse and his colors [silks] were black and white with a flying crowfeather. Here’s a pic of him under silks in this post. Let me know what you think.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

My oh my! He’s quite the handsome thing! How neat to own and race a thouroghbred (did i spell that right?) πŸ˜•

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Jasmine
            Participant

squeek* squeek* More Black Ice!! squeek* squeek*

Hannah
              Participant

I can’t believe I’ve never squeaked in this thread before!!

Here I am though, squeaking for Sand or Serpentine production colored dragons πŸ˜€ I like Sand more than Serpentine, but I would LOVE anything in either of those colors (especially male dragons! *drool*)

Also, I really like the idea of an oriental PYO. I’m not sure how feasible that would be given the issues I’ve heard about with the molds and also not having pewter horns being made, but I’d fall over in my chair if I could paint an oriental one day!! Hopefully not while I’m painting it though..

Also, just more PYOs in general!! I’d love to try a brand new sculpt πŸ˜€ I saw a Hippogryph in your gallery once, that I thought was possibly going to maybe be a PYO? What ever happened to that? He was gorgeous!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Tinks
                Participant

Sand and Silver Fledgling Dragons!!! :party:

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

Silver lap dragons squeak!

etruscan
                    Participant

More Silver curlies (squeak for lavender eyes, squeak for blue eyes). I have seen several posts in the old forum where people asked for blue eyes, but I like the lavender.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Squeak for….
                        more AMETHYST old warriors! I dont care if I have to wait for them to get new horns (I shouldnt buy any big Windstones for a while anyway-a wait will help my fickle sense of temptation)but as long as they are in the works for the forseeable future, I am happy.

Also, more Amethyst adult orientals

A restock of blue eyed orange tabby flap cats (large)

Restock of autumn cat wizzards

Restock of glacier curlies

Restock of silver lap dragons

Serpentine lap dragons! …but with a brighter set of greens and oranges like the male that was on ebay. The curls look a little too dull in my opinion. (although I havent seen one in real life)

Amethyst rising spectrals

I know it was painted by Olympia, but I’d lloooOoOoooOOoove to see another Spring Green Gold rising spectral and another Ocean Blue old warrior

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

Restock of autumn cat wizzards

Double squeak!

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

Just got my first sand dragon, the curlie, and WOW. I see why so many people love it now. I didn’t think it would be a favorite color of mine because it’s a lighter color…but WOW. He is sitting on my desk now instead of in my cabinent lol. SQUEAK sand color as a production color! The blue and the creamy, soft brown look so nice together. and the darker browns on the face make him look like a super cute badger or something. SQUEAK SAND! SQUEAK

fairyhearted
                            Participant

Pink, Autumn leafs, and Black Emerald Peacock in EVERYTHING please! I missed my chance on these so far πŸ™
                              Also, I would love the Pearl Blue or Glacier as production colors
                              Maybe, dare I say it, pink unicorns?!? Please, please, please?
                              Oh, and PLEASE let me complete my sets. Emerald Peacock kinglet, hatching empress, hatching emperor, Mother coiled, and curled. Am I missing any? lol.

Tinks
                              Participant

Serpentine Fledgling Dragon!
                                Pearly Pink Fledgling Dragon!
                                Anything in Lavender Pearl!
                                Grab Bag Poads? :bigsmile:

moonbeam
                                Participant

Restock of the Siamese with white crouching griffin chicks *double squeak*
                                  Grab bag Baby unicorns
                                  Grab bag Baby poads
                                  Kirins (in whatever color)
                                  PYO oriental
                                  PYO Baby Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.