fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author

It will be nice to see Dragons with colors like the Sugar Plum Poad™ , with magic invisible paint.

Copper83
    Participant

We need production Serpentine dragons! 🙂 squeek* squeek* squeek*

Kelly
      Participant

Oh, a raven or crow would be great. A black and ruby color combination with silver accents on your dragons. I bet that would look sharp.

*Still at the top* A Flion mate for my boy 🙁
        Oriental PYO’s!!!! Yessh, Plllleeeese????
        Curlie PYO’s
        I want a special Poad
        I also would like to see more old warriors too!
        …And Lastly Do you still do those egglets that have eyes peeking out of their eggs? Those were so cyooot! I missed out on those. 😥

etruscan
        Participant

Dreaming Tree Studio wrote:

*Still at the top* A Flion™ mate for my boy 🙁
          Oriental PYO’s!!!! Yessh, Plllleeeese????
          Curlie PYO’s
          I want a special Poad™
          I also would like to see more old warriors too!
          …And Lastly Do you still do those egglets that have eyes peeking out of their eggs? Those were so cyooot! I missed out on those. 😥

Do you mean the eggs with eyes that are in the store under “Gargoyles” or something else I don’t know about?

Illith
          Participant

I think it would be really cool if you could somehow make a computer screen buddy. You know, those things that peek down over your monitor to watch your work … or lack thereof. I would LOVE to see one of your dragons peeping down at me!

windstonefan
            Participant

Want more Graphite Dragons to be done. That auction last night should give you a idea on just how much everyone loves that pattern. Well specially me and whoever jumped over my high bid at the end. As usual I gave my what my brother likes to call the most you are willing to pay bid. I did and walked away. I must say I popped that bid right up there and well thats just the way I do things. Never mad or sad though ever. I always figure what is ment to be will be.But sure would love to see more of these, :hi: Ms Melody and I don’t think I have asked or squeeked for much of anything before now. Except a few things. An not that I don’t have other priorties but remember I am who I am. 😉 windstonefan squeek* squeek* squeek*

windstonefan

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Tiger and Okapi Poads.
                Also, Poads painted like poison dart frogs, like this …
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_dart_frog
                http://waynesword.palomar.edu/dartfrog.htm
                The blue spotted ones are my fave 😀 , but I love them all.
                Needless to say, if any of these ever became a reality, I would love to see them offered in the store 😳 .

twindragonsmum
                Participant

don’t squeak too often, but I’d like to see Grackle Griffies 😀

tdm

Melody
                  Keymaster

Dreaming Tree Studio wrote:

Hey there, Melody!

I do indeed have a squeak! “Will You consider taking one of your ‘Flion™’ designs, and sculpt a mate for my Beloved Flion™?” He is so very lonely 🙁
                    I have had the pleasure of having his company for many years. He really deserves a mate of his very own.

I know I have seen some lovely sketches of ideas for them in the past in your gallery. Is this maybe a possibility?
                    I have sculpted a “reverse” male Flion ( waiting for a mold) to go with this one. Not exactly a mate, but a bro. I haven’t sculpted a female flion yet, though I plan to someday.

Melody
                    Keymaster

windstonefan wrote:

Want more Graphite Dragons to be done. That auction last night should give you a idea on just how much everyone loves that pattern. Well specially me and whoever jumped over my high bid at the end. As usual I gave my what my brother likes to call the most you are willing to pay bid. I did and walked away. I must say I popped that bid right up there and well thats just the way I do things. Never mad or sad though ever. I always figure what is ment to be will be.But sure would love to see more of these, :hi: Ms Melody and I don’t think I have asked or squeeked for much of anything before now. Except a few things. An not that I don’t have other priorties but remember I am who I am. 😉 windstonefan squeek* squeek* squeek*

Mebbe, I love this color! This graphite dragon was painted by Olimpia. We have done test paints of “Graphite” that were similar to this one in the past ( though not as fancy and glittery) with the thought of making them in production or limited production.

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

Squeak squeak. More Black Emerald/Grackle color dragons!

Squeak squeak. More Artist Edition completely black flapcats!

Squeak squeak. More Graphite dragons!

Squeak Squeak. More Silver dragons!

Squeak squeak. More Siamese Griffins! (I need a mother and a father for my chicks!)

SQUEEEEEEEAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Black Glitter Old Warrior!!!! squeek* squeek* squeek*

Squeak squeak. A mother and father unicorn in the ‘Barbados Sheep’ color scheme.

DantheDragon
                        Participant

squeek* squeek* squeek* :snappy: Silver Old Warriors & Old Green Old Warriors! :snappy: squeek* squeek* squeek*

Syn
                          Participant

Silver Hatching Empress! 😀 Been looking for one forever; at least it seems like forever. 🙁

Lupuslunae
                            Participant

Squeak? hmmm sounds like a fangirl /SQUEEEE heh
                              Squeee–Any dragon in the beautiful silver color. My jaw dropped when I saw them in the store, but of course there are none in stock!
                              …there is seriously drool on my keyboard now

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,562 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.