What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Yes, I need the sun and moon in Violet flame. All the oris actually 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
      Participant

I thought that the “hoarder” dragon (not yet in production) would be a great baby Spectral.  However, when I suggested this I was told that Windstone couldn’t get “Spectral” eyes that small.  Sigh …

I still think that the head and most of the body of this guy looks a lot like a Spectral:

LZ
        Participant

What about putting in Swarovski flatbacks in the eyes for the hoarder? They have the AB coating, and that new one that is similar but not as reflective.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

silkenwinds37
          Participant

May have already been mentioned but:

Empress dragon (adult)

King dragon (adult version of Kinglet and perhaps a bit bigger than an Emporer but not as big as Secret Keeper)

Hatching griffin chicks

baby Gargoyle dragon

Mother dragon sitting instead of lying down

Dragon nest (with maybe three eggs but one is JUST starting to hatch or has a “crack” in it)

LZ
            Participant

Still squeaking for mother coiled dragons to get painted in colors that were missed on them, such as prismatic spring, gold, elven, and so on. Please please please?

Looking for...

Prezaurian
              Participant

Since squeaking helps, 😉 I’d like to squeak for a restock in the PYO oriental dragons.  Pretty please?  I have an idea and it must be that sculpt!

Nightcrow
                Participant

Squeaking (again? can’t remember) for Copper Patina Lap Dragons!

Either with teal eyes, or both red and teal eyes as options.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
                  Keymaster

Great ideas! all things I would love to do..

We did have a baby hatching gargoyle dragon at one time, discontinued it though.

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Oooh, I would love to see a King Dragon!  The poor little Kinglet needs someone to aspire to…   🙂

I feel like a King is less grand/important than an Emperor, though, so it should be somewhere between the Male and the Emperor in size, rather than the Emp and the SK?  But then again, I like big sculpts and I cannot lie…  😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Landipan
                      Participant

I have another squeak, similar to one of my previous squeaks but I feel that it must be squeaked nonetheless!

Either PYO or production (GBs would be amazing!) Kitsune but with open eyes so we can have an array of glass eye colors to enjoy! Foxes in real life have such piercing eyes, it’d be a wonder look!

(maybe lying down similar to the PYO winged wolf, but I’ll take anything!)

*Formerly meowmix101
                        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

LZ
                        Participant

SqUeAk!! Teal color scheme for dragons as limited production.

Looking for...

Kim
                          Blocked

I agree!  I would love aqua/teal/turqouise coloured dragons!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tig3r06
                            Participant

Here’s an eBay color, Poseidronax

etruscan
                              Participant

That color was REALLY hard to photograph accurately!

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

I want to squeak for pebble horses painted like the new tanukis.  The patterns could be done like saddle blankets.  That would be so pretty!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.