fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

YES! YES! YES! GOOD GAWD YES!
      PLEASE do Carnelian Dragons – Especially Curlies! That would be AWESOME!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
      Participant

Any idea when the Hoarder Kickstarter may hit, so I can make sure to have funds? And a run of Hearths in Burnished Forest or maybe Terracotta would be great!

Bodine
        Participant

Carnelian Curlies!!YEEEES PLEEEEASE!!😍 More Hearths in Carnelian and/or Citrus  so maybe I will get one some day.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
          Participant

I’m also squeaking for safari baby Unis, but I am completely in love with the new fennecs so now I’m squeaking for other fox sculpts in the same fantasy schemes.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
            Participant

Oh, also some simple young Unis. The last batches have been really detailed. I love them, and have several, but I could really go for some fantasy pintos. Sort of a simple paint puke, with or without metallic or colorshift patches.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
              Participant

I know this is an impossibility,probably,too big to do,but, Grab Bag Grand Unicorns.GBs sell.No matter the price.Kickstarter is over and this is for the not-so-near future but GRANDS!!!! I want a special Grand.The mothers and the grands are missing in the gb groups.GRANDS!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
                Participant

Definitely fantasy and safari baby unis, but I believe melody said more needed to be made.

Silhouette and stripey fantasy loafs please!

And young unis fantasy/safari please!  I’m not a fan of pintos myself, unless it’s a tiger pinto to match the safari colt I have, but to include a few for people who love them would be great.  If the whole batch were pinto I don’t know if I would take a gamble on one.  I didnt have any young uni until recently when there were a few on Ebay and I was able to get one I absolutely love, Dazzle.  I should have bid on Jasper too, he was pretty cool.  So I would definitely like the chance at another fantasy/safari young.

Kim
                  Blocked

I agree I would love more safari baby unicorns, fantasy unicorn colts and safari/fantasy anything colourful young unicorns.  I don’t collect pintos myself either but would go for any other designs.  I would love to a leopard, snow leopard, zebra, giraffe, white tiger, rainbow zebra/tiger or rainbow leopard baby unicorn!  I would also love a rainbow leopard, rainbow zebra/tiger, butterfly, bird wing, leaf or lichen colt and similar designs in safari and fantasy for the young unicorns.  I have a feeling grand unicorns would be pretty hard to paint and pretty pricey and also not cheap to ship in trades but those could work as special pieces people could buy individually.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!
                      Please squeaking for Production Pastel Rainbow Adult Poads Please??
                      The Pastel Rainbow Curlie Gina painted is so beautiful in person!!
                      Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!
                      Please For Pastel Rainbow Old Warriors, Lap Dragons too!!
                      Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!
                      Please also Pastel Rainbow Griffins too

Alicia
                      Participant

I second the pastel Adult Poads! I would also love pastel hatching Pegasus 😁

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

I haven’t seen many grand unicorns on eBay for a while either.  I think there was a wild troll one and a tiger heart one?  Maybe instead of a grab bag, Melody would be willing to do a series of grand unicorns in grab bag style, but sell them one at a time on eBay?  That way there would be some out there, and no one would have to spend a bunch and maybe get one they didn’t like.  I haven’t gotten a grand unicorn yet, because I didn’t want a black or white one, and I thought I would wait for a special one to show up on eBay that I liked.

I would also really like some fantasy or fantasy colored safari baby and young unicorns.

That being said, I wouldn’t mind if it was a while before something I really wanted came out.  I spent too much on the Kickstarter! 😝

Nightcrow
                          Participant

Oooooooh,  Bat-Eared Foxes in fantasy GB colors?!  I like this idea.  🙂 Naturals would be nice, too.

(But maybe give me a couple months for my wallet to recover?)

I’d also love to see a restock of the in-Store Fennec colors, and the arrival of Color Shift Fennecs!  They’d look so good next to their GB relatives, and would also be a nice cheaper (semi-)natural/fantasy option for those who missed or couldn’t afford the grab bag.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
                            Participant

Still pining for the mother coiled dragon to get painted in colors the other dragons have already gotten, like prismatic spring and elven.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I need a Sun and Moon still in Violet Flame and now also Pastel Rainbow. I hope the fixes on those sculpt are still in the works.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Aphelia
                                Participant

Baby spectral dragons, and/or some more spectral sculpts…. I’ve been curious for a while what a baby spectral, and perhaps a mother spectral, etc… would look like. I suppose it’s kind of a long-shot, but that’s what squeaks are for, right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.