fbpx

Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

So hopefully I’m not the only one here thinking this….was wondering how the youngs were coming along? Are they still going to make their debut this week? I have been looking at old grab bag young picture threads and drooling lol.

Marianne
      Participant

Your not alone. I have been checking in constantly. Staring at the few teaser pictures we have of the current bevy of beauties. Sigh. Has it been said at all how many are in this batch?

Marianne
        Participant

Oops, double post.

etruscan
          Participant

Your not alone. I have been checking in constantly. Staring at the few teaser pictures we have of the current bevy of beauties. Sigh. Has it been said at all how many are in this batch?

Melody says she usually paints about 125.

Marianne
            Participant

Oh that’s good. I just hope I don’t miss them. I’m a bit under the weather and I’m afraid I’m going to wake from a cat nap and they are all gone. Eek!

Hannah
              Participant

My ears were burning! Hi guys!

I haven’t been on much lately due to real life stuff but I am still here sometimes XD

Funny that you mentioned the grab bag directories (or inevitable, I suppose in a thread like this!), but I am actually in the midst of putting together a new website and moving all of the galleries over there. It is mobile friendly and should just look nicer and neater all around!

And to answer the question (do I still do these?), although I run the danger of being hollared at by Kim (I do still have your pictures and I WILL get them in with this website move, I promise!! :)), I do still take submissions for the galleries but it sometimes takes me a while to get them up. With this new website it will be LOADS easier to get images up in a timely fashion once I get all of the galleries up. The interface is a ton easier than trying to code everything on my own! So yes, if you have submissions do email them to me! Just please try to make sure the image or images you send “fit” the theme of the gallery so that there are no glaring differences between batches – basically this just means that if it’s just a one-image-per-piece gallery (all of the galleries except the Young Unis) that I need the image to be of the display side of the piece.

That said, with the new website I will have to go through and combine all of the Young Unicorn images so that I only have one solid image for each uni (I will basically take the pictures of the two sides and fuse them together, so you’ll still be able to see both sides of the unis), so that is going to take the LONGEST of all of the different galleries. I should be able to move the other galleries over today or tomorrow (working on it right now!).

I would LOVE it if people would go over to the new webpage and check it out and give me your opinions! The way I am setting it up is that gallery will have the images randomzied every time you load the page. I had tried to do it in a “random” fashion with the original pages by naming each piece at random and putting them in alphabetical order, but this new page will allow me to actually randomize each gallery and I think I like that! That way, you won’t always see the same piece at the top so none seems more “important” than another.

Phew, that was a lot of typing – sorry! The new Galleries can be seen here:

http://www.cuddlyclay.com/windstone-grab-bag-directories/

The only one that is up currently is the Grab Bag Mini Keepers, but I’ll come hollar when the others are up.
                If you want to add your image to any of these galleries, please email me at atoadaso (at) gmail [dot] com !

The new webpage also includes a lot of the art I am working on personally as well as my Windstone PYOs and other things, so feel free to browse around if you would like and give me any opinons on the way the website looks in general – but by no means is that required! ๐Ÿ™‚

<3

EDIT: I have moved the Baby Unicorns, Mini Keepers, Poads, and Pebble Wolves over to the new website (link above)! This does not include any that may still be in my inbox waiting for me to crop and upload them, but I WILL get to them! The old website will stay up but will no longer be updated.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kathleen
                Participant

Thanks Hannah! ๐Ÿ™‚

MandBsMom
                  Participant

You are awesome Hannah!!! Thank you for doing this!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

jmoore
                    Participant

I love your new website Hannah! And your cuddly clay creatures are adorable!

Melody
                      Keymaster

So hopefully I’m not the only one here thinking this….was wondering how the youngs were coming along? Are they still going to make their debut this week? I have been looking at old grab bag young picture threads and drooling lol.

They won’t be put in the store this week. I am just now finishing the paint on the last group of them. The horns need to set a day after gluing, before the eyes and jewels can be glued in so that puts us to next week. (Plus, Susie has jury duty and isn’t around to deal with it! ) About 70 unis are already eyed and horned so they are coming along.
                        I don’t know if we will do a livestream, but it would be fun to have a naming ceremony.

Ferlin1984
                        Participant

They won’t be put in the store this week. I am just now finishing the paint on the last group of them. The horns need to set a day after gluing, before the eyes and jewels can be glued in so that puts us to next week. (Plus, Susie has jury duty and isn’t around to deal with it! ) About 70 unis are already eyed and horned so they are coming along.
                          I don’t know if we will do a livestream, but it would be fun to have a naming ceremony.

Great, thanks for the update. Just saw in the other thread more descriptions of them and the eyes. Sounds like this batch will blow the past batches out of the water. They sound amazing. What is a naming ceremony? Has there been one in the past?

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

I’m glad to know I don’t have to worry about the grab bag this weekend, but now I begin to worry I might miss out due to the baby. He’s due to make his appearance any time now.

etruscan
                            Participant

A couple more photos from Melody’s Facebook page:

Melody says, “I am done painting for today!” I say, “Flowers!!!” ๐Ÿ™‚

flaconscale
                              Participant

There aren’t enough words for how incredible, amazing, beautiful, stunning these are.

Gah and not even majorly into into unicorns.

Can we please please please please pleeeasssseeee have a batch of gb adult poads with some of these patterns?

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                                Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                                After GB poads of all ages
                                Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                                Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

Wow! These are beyond beautiful! I love the flowers and the blue,green, black one…looks like a lilly pad maybe. So neat that each batch has a different theme. Safari and fantasy and now flowers. Just beeathtaking!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 143 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.