fbpx

Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

Seeing these postings of past gb youngs is making me SO excited. The youngs were before my time, but I did get this lovely guy off of ebay. I don’t see his picture in the directory, so here he is. His name is Kenai – which I presume refers to the Kenai peninsula in Alaska, so it is probably Inuit.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Marianne
      Participant

Very pretty!

Does anyone know how long ago the Baby Pegusus Grab Bags came out and if there is a Grab bag post showing pics of them. I don’t see them on the list of Grab Bags?

Ferlin1984
        Participant

Very pretty!

Does anyone know how long ago the Baby Pegusus Grab Bags came out and if there is a Grab bag post showing pics of them. I don’t see them on the list of Grab Bags?

I believe they were realeased this past February. In Melodys blog there is a class picture and under General windstone forum I think is the show off thread.

etruscan
          Participant

Very pretty!

They were sold in February of this year. There is a photo on Melody’s Blog:

http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/grab-bag-baby-pegasus-es

The “show off” thread is here:

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/baby-pegasus-grab-bag-show

Marianne
            Participant

Oh yah. I was around for that. Totally forgot them though. Thanks for posting. Love them.

Kathleen
              Participant

I love the names given makes it more fun. I would have to check the spelling on mine but I have a young named Artax (spelling??) Same name as the horse off Neverending Story. Love him. Also Darkling which is my favorite name. He is on Hannahs young directory. I need to take pics and add on mine that are not on there. Is Hannah still doing that?

Kathleen
                Participant

I love the names given makes it more fun. I would have to check the spelling on mine but I have a young named Artax (spelling??) Same name as the horse off Neverending Story. Love him. Also Darkling which is my favorite name. He is on Hannahs young directory. I need to take pics and add on mine that are not on there. Is Hannah still doing that?

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

I was very fortunate and grateful for two kind forum members who let me make payments to get Dunbar and Fishstix. Thank you πŸ˜‰ .One is a brown zebra and the other has scales. I know they probably have passed through other members but I think they have found a permenant home. The young unicorn sculpt is one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see pictures of this batch.

etruscan
                    Participant

I was very fortunate and grateful for two kind forum members who let me make payments to get Dunbar and Fishstix. Thank you πŸ˜‰ .One is a brown zebra and the other has scales. I know they probably have passed through other members but I think they have found a permanent home. The young unicorn sculpt is one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see pictures of this batch.

Oops – thanks for the reminder. πŸ™‚ My quagga pattern young unicorn “Buckwheat” is a Grab Bag too.

Kathleen
                      Participant

Love Buckwheat! quaggas are my favorite. I am sure I will never own a quagga unicorn but I do have a quagga poad! πŸ™‚

Lupuslunae
                        Participant

Will there be a live stream? I love shouting names and crazy eye colors at you guys!

Marianne
                          Participant

Wow, gorgeous! Love the branches and the blue background with the copper. “Adaptation” is fantastic!

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

Will there be a live stream? I love shouting names and crazy eye colors at you guys!

hope so, I love those!

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
                              Blocked

These are my fantasy young unis from before, Radioactive, Monarch and Serenade. They were all favourites of mine and I was very thankful to be able to get them! I would love to get one more from the new batch to make them an even number.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Marianne
                                Participant

They are so pretty Kim. Good luck with getting one more from this batch. I’m hoping this will be my first grab bag. I love all the fantasy colors. Perfect for such lovely beasts. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 143 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.